Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH19Wqr26Ck
youtu.be/pWB5JZRGl0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The poster below me has a feet fetish.

Shhh

Your secret is safe with me desu.

>Is this why you take the drugs desu?
No that's just a hobby of mine. completely unrelated to any traumatizing events that happened in my childhood or current strifes I'm dealing with.

Drugs are just interesting. It's about exploring your mind, seeing what you can deal with and what you ca'nt, what states of mind you like and which ones you don't, etc... My experimentation with drugs (mostly the psychedelic kind) has net sum benefited me I think.

>Eh I wouldn't say that. I know plenty of people with autism, and quite a few of them are doing pretty well.
I know but it always comes back to me I always find some weird way to fuck shit up or say stupid shit and it's getting really really annoying and what's worse is plenty of my friends are saying stuff like "well you don't seem autistic" and it's like fuck they have no idea of the shit I have done and said like christ
>Do you have a decent support system tho?
I don't want a support system. If I can't make it on my own I'd rather kill myself desu. Wife/gf and/or kids before I'm 30 or I'll off myself desu. I'm usually optimistic about this but sometimes it's hard.

I do, however, leech off the state. I'm a uni student and I'm getting extra F R E E money just because I have autism. I got 4000AUD wired to my bank account two days ago, backpay for last semesters autismbux because they took for fucking ever to actually approve of that shit. I'm 100% OK with this.

I understand desu.

>4000 aud wired to my bank account two days ago

Madman.

>I know but it always comes back to me I always find some weird way to fuck shit up or say stupid shit and it's getting really really annoying and what's worse is plenty of my friends are saying stuff like "well you don't seem autistic" and it's like fuck they have no idea of the shit I have done and said like christ

Yeah but the thing is everything does and says fucking stupid things at times. Take them as learning opportunities

>Yeah but the thing is everything does and says fucking stupid things at times. Take them as learning opportunities
It took me two years before I realized everyone in middle school weren't actually being nice to me, just bullying me and making fun of me.

It's always the same. I do or say something fucking stupid and I don't even realize it myself.

>Madman
ayyy

fucken love free money

Guess whose back fuckos

Who doesn't desu :3
Welcome :3

>It took me two years before I realized everyone in middle school weren't actually being nice to me, just bullying me and making fun of me
I would call those people cunts but they have neither the warmth nor depth to warrant it.
Idk I just think it might help if you had someone to pull ya aside and tell you if you are doing dumb things in a non-judgemental way

me?!

oh yes

I am back!

Me.

Welcome back

God I love attention
Besides that...

Right now I have more self confidence than I've had in years.
Feels good man.

is this an anime thread?

No. Anime is forbidden here.

You didn't you me back you prick, I'll be ignoring you from now on.

oh is it manga?
sorry i don't know the difference

>Idk I just think it might help if you had someone to pull ya aside and tell you if you are doing dumb things in a non-judgemental way
I've also considered this but there's really no way to get that working with neurotypicals. They don't really seem to have the ability to step back and neutrally evaluate a situation.

Is this from your research project?

>Right now I have more self confidence than I've had in years.

how come?! :o

I'm sorry
I fucking love you westy

From a multitude of things.

Nei, manga ist verboten.

It was a joke :3
Fair enough

Soz

>neurotypicals

I can't cold shoulder ya...
Just don't do it again!

Also it's nice to see ya in such a good mood, much different from when you were on holiday.
I forgive you.

I wanna cuddle that cute girl desu.

It feels good to be back

We can hug about it

youtube.com/watch?v=JH19Wqr26Ck

I want to lick her thighs

Well keep it up buddy, it's a new year.
Give it ya all.
I'll accept your hugs ONLY if you're an expert hugger.

I'm pretty good at hugging, I'm even a certified hugger.

A certified hugger you say?
Yes please I'll have some hug.

Disgusting. I bet you'd love to lick and clean her feet while you're at it, with that dumb little tongue of yours, wouldn't you maso-pig?

*steals your hug*

AAHHHHHHHHHH
You're a bloody thief I tell you!

>I bet you'd love to lick and clean her feet while you're at it, with that dumb little tongue of yours, wouldn't you maso-pig?
y-yes I would love too...

*hugs you *
Wow you could of just asked

Yeah, well, I'd only really be willing to play with one at the moment, and they seem to have slipped out of their collar again. I don't really have the time for such a weird, gross, perverted little freak of nature and foot lover like you, so you'll just have to stick to your own fantasies!

shittiest general I ever been to, no one here is funny yet pretend like they are if you were to tell a single joke from here in real life you would most likely be seen as an idiot I pity every single one of you

You've posted this before.

Karambwans?

You know, there needs to be a distinction between people with autism and mentally normal people. I don't want to call them healthy because autism isn't some kind of terrible affliction we should try to cure, it's just a way of being different and thinking differently.

It's almost as if different people have different tastes in humour

The quest to remove all Anglos begins soon™

ESTI BESTI :DDDDDDDDDD

Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 was a registered six offender.

is that supposed to be a foot? wtf

Hmm. Just got my first ban from Periscope. Dumb Russian girls.

What's periscope?

autist got angry at another autist and punched him and they had a smal fight
was hilarious to watch felt like some sort of beastmaster
and hows the day of my friends/slaves/masters going?

Is this supposed to be a banana?

why is everyone at your work always fighting with each other?

is this normal behavior in europe?

well, she's not biting it, so probably not!

It's a video broadcasting app. Trying to find Russians that know english is hard.

Good enough bunny.
Sounds like you're having an amusing day matey.

stop lewding 2hu's

>autist got angry at another autist and punched him and they had a smal fight
you better watch it cunt or ill fucken hook you

Why did they do that lul?
I'm good, just had a nice cuddle c:

Are you hungry for one? I never gave you your milk!

>why is everyone at your work always fighting with each other?
they are autists ... like real with asbergers and ads and other problems like depression, anger issues ect.
trow in different world views, religions cultures and so on and conflicts are preprogrammed

also they are retarded
its fun to watch them desu
makes me feel superior sometimes
oi kunt bah i say what i want.
autists in my company are retards
you are cool tho

Absolutely massive log in my arse right now lads, it just doesn't want to come out.

just be careful to not exlode the porcelain with this artillery grenade

Milk and bananas?! not really a fan of either of those, except euphemistically :o

binkas

Well it would have been weird if you liked bananas, cats usually prefer meat. Maybe if the other stray finds their way back I'll give you some!

Stay positive maso-pig!

bunkis

mmm it's true, I do love meat :3

but I must sleep! sadly I must work tmw!

Hello lads

Good night desu

Back!
Goodnight desu!
Hello desu!

I CUT MYSELF ON BOTH SIDES OF MY FACE WHILE SHAVING AND NOW I LOOK LIKE I GOT INTO A FIGHT AAAAAAAH

Hello matey.

Hello desu!

You're quite accident prone aren't ya buddy.

Do you dry-shave desu? I dry-shave my armpits and I've never had a cut there

Hiya
Do you go a day without injuring yourself?

How was your day so far desu?
A-am I? Gosh I've never taken note :3
I-I used shaving cream.
I-IT'S NOT INTENTIONAL I SWEAR!

>How was your day so far desu?
let's just say it wasn't
>I-I used shaving cream.
How do you cut yourself with shaving cream desu? Clumsy sissy

Oh did you just wake up desu?

H-hey look maybe I just missed a spot o-or pressed down to hard. I-I was just trying to shave my blonde sideburns desu :3

But it's hard enough to get a visible cut while dry-shaving, let alone with shaving cream...

W-WELL I DID OK AAAAAAAAAH.

mfw

You're so clumsy desu

I-it feels really bad desu. I have a band-aid on my j-jawline now :3

I'll kiss your jaw desu.

Pl-pl-please do.

>Stay positive maso-pig!
i will! Otherwise this whole stuff isnt bearable
t..thanks desu

I'm k-kinda embarrassed now desu. You have soft kisses.

Of course I do desu.

I want to run down the street screaming and I have no idea why :DDddddd

I just had an hour call with my parents.
I'm such a good son I astound myself.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my kot, and my bread, even my K F C...

I don't wanna live forever!!!!!
youtu.be/pWB5JZRGl0U

Took this photo on a walk today

>hour call
longest call I've ever had was like five minutes

FUGGIN COMFY

That's a large doggo
I want bread, cat and kfc :(

comfu desu