>tells Finn to go to the movies
>gets upset when he does

>gets upset that Finn said 'ill come back early'

>gets upset that he sleeps on the floor when they stay over at a friend's place

>gets upset when he left his suitcase out

What was meadows problem?

are irl girlfriends really like this?

far, far worse

women are emotional children. i don't think it's all genetics because they're not all equally bad. there's girls out there that aren't socialized to be controlling cunts.

>parents live 45 minutes from Campus by car
>still finds the need of living on campus
Do Americans do this or just mob daughters traumatized by their family?

i had an hour drive to my university and i wouldn't wish that on anyone that could afford otherwise

shes a cunty cunt woman with a cunt

>its a european lives with his parents until 40 episode

All women are fucking crazy and emotional in their own way. It's al about what you're willing to put up with

What did Chase mean by this?

>it's a meadow singing in the hopes that Jamie Lynn Sigler will get a record deal episode

I'm glad she dropped her dreams within the first few seasons

did she even do anything after sopranos. what's her net worth

The only way to deal with that sort of thing is to completely ignore their bullshit. Otherwise they'll just feel contempt for you.

She married a football or tennis player and has some severe muscular disease now, as far as I know she was only able to have 1 kid because of it.

she was in entourage for most of it

>Her first husband was named A.J what did she mean by that?

DELET

I stuck my hand in my pocket and started playing with my cock when I first saw this. Came in pants. Same with the scenes of her in a bikini, you know, where neighbor is staring at her.
My dad showed me the show.
I'm sure he understood.

>I can’t walk for a long period of time without resting. I cannot run. No superhero roles for me,” she says, laughing. “Stairs? I can do them but they’re not the easiest. When I walk, I have to think about every single step, which is annoying and frustrating.”

fuck that's pretty scary. having to think to walk. does she have ones of those retarded ms walks? or is her one more mild

living in a home payed by your parents is worse

Girlfriends are more annoying man. If you're doing it right they drain your money and time

>tfw I put on nature documentaries while my gf sleeps so she'll absorb the info and get smart in her sleep

>season 1 meadow

You have 10 seconds to prove that Italians are white or i'll take all your cannolis

T-they have light colored skin?

"Italian"-Americans

"Italian" "Italians"

Yes.
Go MGTOW, save the rest of your life.

MGTOW is a joke, just shut up and go to the island of misfit toys already. We'll come for you when we all realize how much we miss your glorious contribution to society.

Why is MGTOW a joke?

Why ISN'T MGTOW a joke?

Every white woman I dated was like this

I just started dating an asian and she apologizes constantly and makes me and endless supply of baked goods.

White woman can get fucked.

I thought the point of the suitcase scene was to illustrate that she was just as fucking batshit retarded as her brother, only in her own way, and for all her posturing like she's the "level-headed" one of the family. For all her holier-than-thou bullshit she was still a fucking screwed up mess.

Side note: don't the third world fucking sandniggers and slavs that work at Re-Captcha know what a fucking car is?

>those boobies

Mother fucker...

how'd you meet her?
im trying to get /fit/ so it's easier to approach an asian qt

Why is it that whenever I see white guys with Asian girls they always look beta to me.

it's like I get the vibe that they went for Asian because they were incels to white girls

HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn, she got fat.

time to post this again

those shorts always distracted me.

why the fuck would you cut off the top button and belt loops.

cutting the legs to make them into short short yeah, that makes sense. but the top part? just make them with a lower rise to begin with

So how did your parents take it when you told them you were gay?

>not wanting to get away from your parents
>wanting to drive an hour to get to your 830 classes

She's the entitled, hypocritical rich girl you find in every college.The show makes this abundantly clear.

>most of it

She was in 13 episodes.

>live on a near-poverty level
>still go back and see your parents every other week
>"ugh my parents are just like so lame"
really made me think

lol she released an album

>In 2001, she released a pop album called Here to Heaven, which featured the single "Cry Baby". The album was a commercial failure. In 2007, Sigler said she was "embarrassed" by the album and regretted releasing it.[15] In 2012, she collaborated with Romeo Santos on the single "You" and appeared in its music video.[16]

>In 2008, Sigler visited Israel through the Birthright Israel program and was moved by the trip, calling Israel "one of the most beautiful, inspiring places I've ever been to". She said that the trip gave her a greater understanding to preserve her Jewish identity.[20

D R O P P E D

I had to get up at 5am and take a bus and train with three transfers to make it to my morning classes.