Are there any other modern action stars like Scott Adkins? Adkins is based but I need more VOD kino

are there any other modern action stars like Scott Adkins? Adkins is based but I need more VOD kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xOaU4I8Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=G5xAbp1SW5c
youtube.com/watch?v=5wf5YKv3Zyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd-zJJZEJjw
youtube.com/watch?v=shAsNVbbFgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tfw you never skip chest day

if you like asian action, Iko Uwais and Tony Jaa isn't too bad

glad Tony is pumping out movies again, and glad Iko changed his mind about acting. Around Raid 2 he said he doesn't even consider himself an actor and will only do movies for his friends like Gareth. Now he's pumping out movies, Scott, Iko and Tony actually did a movie together.

Eric Jacobus is a cool guy but he's even less famous than Scott, hasn't even broke into features yet but his shorts are kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xOaU4I8Ys

youtube.com/watch?v=G5xAbp1SW5c

tfw looking forward to Undisputed 4 more than most movies this year

That chest is clearly roided. The fact that the rest of his body looks comparably weak shows he is one lazy motherfucker.

This, I think he directly injects into the pecs

Adkins isn't some Hollywood pretty boy who has to get fit in x amounts of months for a capeshit role,

youtube.com/watch?v=5wf5YKv3Zyg

he works out every single day for gods knows how many years now
get over with it

>t. dyel

t. literal dyel

>yfw you're in Thailand shooting a movie and you ran into fat Steven Seagal hunting hookers

The last fight in Wolverine was funny since it was super obvious when it switched from Reynolds to Atkins between shots.

I didn't know he liked boys

Its already on pirate bay.

I just like the fact that he looks great while fighting on screen, good technique. Michael Jai White is another good modern action star. Also maybe Jason Statham if you just count action.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd-zJJZEJjw

This kind of body is unreal. it looks like it's made of plastic.

BOYKA! BOYKA! BOYKA!

youtube.com/watch?v=shAsNVbbFgI

this fight and movie is absolute kino. glad to see so many Scottkino fans at Sup Forums

MJW is good but his movies are usually pretty bad. he has like 3 good movies.

I think he looks good, but his arms look kinda weak, especially his forearms.

>MJW is good but his movies are usually pretty bad. he has like 3 good movies.

True, and he doesn't look as good while fighting on-screen compared to Adkins but I still like him.

yeah MJW is based. always thought he'd become a huge star, he has it all.

tfw scott adkins ruins every other fight scene in other movies for you because they will never hold a candle to his fighting ability

I thought the same about Lateef Crowder, but injury fucked him.

damn what happened to him

The biggest mishap in Hollywood is director John Hyams not getting more kino action opportunities, after he took Adkins to the next level in his Universal Soldier. Tbh, Hyams's Maniac Cop remake produced by Refn should be everyone's most awaited movie.

This is my goal

You people actually watch this Seagal-tier straight-to-video garbage?