Leaked photo of the United states of Europe in 2025

>leaked photo of the United states of Europe in 2025

that's my fetish

why arent we in it again reeeeeeee

You forgot Alsace-Lorraine.

Disgusting, literally the congregation of subhumanity

Szia, Magyarul.

>Haha so cool le magna germanium preussen stronk XD!

AKA mudslime dumping ground now that the rest of the euro countries and finally free from Hitler-Merkel.

I want Warmia to be at least partially independent again than. Germans always seemed to demolish our nice things.

I support it, but only because I am curious how would it turn out in practice. Imagine the politics. Germans, Austrians, Poles and Czechs living together in democratic country? Madness!

Can I finally get polish gf then?

>United states of Europe

Hot

You can get one even now. Polish women love western men, and polish men love eastern women so we won't mind you taking some.

H-haha

>polish men love eastern women
Wait isn’t this like the norm, bolan :DDD

Fuck off g*Rmanoid subhuman. Get the fuck out of my country.

I don't want to be in the same country as white people.

*blogs your paf :DDD*

God bless Japan

I imagine myself in Frankfurt, leading my BLACK Sarmatian Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te g*Rmanoid dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my Szabla and begin slaughtering g*Rmanoid wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (Chernobog) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Poland, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.. I CAN FEEL THE STEPPES CALLING ME HOME, I'M COMING MOTHER, I'M COMING HOME.

breddy gud

It is but we hate Russians/Ukrainians so marrying them seems weird.
Ssij pałę murzynie!

Uff
yu hab sauce plox

I am fine with this!

>wh*Te subhuman
>speaks Polish
BEGONE ANTICHRIST

Too late, Poland is already ours! Now, make a good use of these fat, cocksucking lips of yours and I will consider keeping you as a pet.

>wh*Tey
>dick
Lmao clit at best. Shut your whore mouth before I'll fuck you up, incel.

>nigger
>fucking up someone
You can fuck your inbred sister, provided she's not busy chasing white cocks at the moment.

Folksdojcze będą wisieć.

t. Shlomo

Fuck off

>KARA BOGA (Chernobog)
That's actually kind of clever

t. Hans Wypizdowski

I would prefer to be a German than a Jew. Besides, many Poles are descendants of Catholic Germans who polonised themselves. That doesn't make them any less polish.

Jews and Germans are the same people. They're standing together again against Poles. There is no difference between them. Both are g*rman fucking pest.

Good kraut is a dead kraut.

this is a germany appropriate to its power level

>Jews and Germans are the same people. They're standing together again against Poles

I see the eternal Polish victim complex has kicked in.

>Jewish Death Camps
Anyway, if Germans are Jews then what about all these Poles with German ancestors?

Was I speaking to you, dumb g*rman subhuman? I didn;t allow you to share your worthless opinion, you living rat waste.
Only half human then.