Have a French friend

>have a French friend
>he is unironically tanned as fuck
>black hair and black eyes
>people in high school literally thinked he was a Spic or an Arab
>mfw he thinks he is white as fuck
>mfw he says he is 100% pure French
>he is always mocking Arab people and their culture
>his whole family also hates Arab people even though they're just as dark as them
>mfw every avatar he gets, be it on a videogame or on fucking Snapchat, he makes it white as fuck

he may not be white, but at least he probably isnt a sand-nigger,
the pigmentation denial its a different problem

He is probably corsican

they are just jealous of his chad pigmentation

His father is from Lyon and his mom from South France near Marseille. He is probably just very dark even for a Med, kinda like some Spaniards or Italians.

Where was this survey taken? T b h for men and women its completely normal to like people no matter their appearence, people can be beautiful in every race. Gotta stop with that cuck shit man, things aren't like that in real life.

Yes and ? You don't have to look different to hate another people...
German Russian and Polish all look exactly the same and they have murdered each other for centuries.

Actually i bet it is you who have a fucked mentality here like "wow this white person is racist even though they are not even white, how problematic" or some dumb American shit like that, truth is it doesn't matter at all, it's just that Arabs are shit, the rest is not relevant.

Btw French people have always been tanned, if you look at French people in popular culture, from D'Artagnan to Napoléon to fucking Amélie Poulain there's a clear majority of people with dark hair and eyes in this country. Shitskins don't have a monopoly on dark complexion thank you.

Napoleon was actually Italian

Corsican*
Never say that in corse, they will blow up your car (with you inside).
no kidding, they consider napo as a god there.

>Name is litereally Napoleone di Buonaparte
>Nah man he was a sheepfucker

>German Russian and Polish all look exactly the same and they have murdered each other for centuries.
no i am volga german and look like pic relatet, not so attractive but the phenotype is the same
I look like m*doid

>is literally racist
>says OP has a fucked up mentality

He was Tuscan. Though I guess you could say he was culturally Corsican,which is what would matter.

If you go that way all the famous Alsatians and Lorrains were actually German, all the famous Normans were actually Scandinavian, all the famous Savoyards were actually Italian and so on

Arguably nobody in France was ever really French and France is just a fictional creation with unrelated people somehow working together

Oh, didn't knew that. apparently corsicans ever.
There are "napoaleon" places, street and shit everywhere.

France was always a mix between western euro people, but the major genetic substratum is celtic I think.

The MED man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone and exercise from conquering N*rdoids. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his tan skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of southern Europe, made to withstand such a hot condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The tan skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MED man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (such as N*rd and C*lt dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MED penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MED man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Latin seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MED man impregnates.

In total, the MED man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MED man is the epitome of masculinity.

It's definitely the most common but to me French med or French nordic types are just as French t b h

>Napochu

He must be a "Pied-Noir", a descendant of the Andalusians/Maltese/Calabrians settled in Algeria by French authorities. They tend to be racist toward North African people while looking quite similar to them.

Having a backwards mentality =! skin color

More pre-Celtic than Celtic.

You are the one who's backwards

Actually it's the point where people were naive like you which is years late and out of date
Progress can mean many things and today it simply if we want progress we need more realism and less idealism
Going backwards is doing what you're doing and being stuck in old antiracist simplistic bullshit, going forward is putting your emotions aside, and being a little pragmatic about the situation

Occitania is BLACK, my friend.

then what's the issue. he still hates the same thigns you do

It's like how we have mestizos that LARP as white supremacists

French are our black brothers in arms

your trump-voting mexicans are just self-haters, because they are not white and they are living in a white america they are jealous of

meanwhile the guy in the op i bet he just honestly thinks of himself as white

>unironically
>literally
I WANT MILLENIALS TO DIE

>telling me about my personal beliefs when you haven't witnessed any of them.

Now that's backwards.

go to Quebec sometimes and see how dark people are compared to Ontario

you are literally brown people you don't get to unironically criticize québecois skin tone

They're Mediterranean people what do you expect

Oh please. As if being a wetback is considered all that much more honorable.

The French are based BLACKS blessed by KARA BOGA.

lol yes it is, do you want a list of some reasons why i like them 1000 times more than you ?

- they don't explode at random
- they are catholic
- they don't genocide the jews or fags or women
- their women who aren't hidden behind curtains, they have bunda and are dressed hot
- south americans people are hot in general, more than pakis that's for sure
- they don't immigrate to europe
- they only immigrate to usa and fuck usa
- they drink alcohol and eat pork and don't bother people with religious bullshit
- they almost speak the same language as me so it's easy to learn
- their country is better for holidays it's not just empty desert everywhere
- their food is better and not full of fat and oil
- even their music is better

This is the personification of brainlet wojak

So if a guy is tanned he can't dislike arabs and arab culture? Why?

>they don't explode at random
True, they will rather shoot or decapitate you
>- they are catholic
Muh sandnigger religion, would you dislike them if they were atheist?
>- they don't genocide the jews or fags or women
Neither have we ever done. There never was any animosity between muslims and jews before their meganationalism. Just look at the crusades, how the jews sided with the muslims against the crusaders.
>- their women who aren't hidden behind curtains, they have bunda and are dressed hot
Okey I Will give you this one
>- south americans people are hot in general, more than pakis that's for sure
You don't know how either the average latino or the average pakistani look like, all your experience with either of these groups are from the internet so stop talking out of your ass
>- they don't immigrate to europe
No but they do to the US in far larger numbers than we do to Europe
>- they only immigrate to usa and fuck usa
Shit tier argument, an american could say he prefers us to latinos for the exact same reason
>- they drink alcohol and eat pork and don't bother people with religious bullshit
I agree
>- they almost speak the same language as me so it's easy to learn
Dogshit argument, do you dislike Japan for the same reason?
>- their country is better for holidays it's not just empty desert everywhere
So you don't know anything about geography, got it
>- their food is better and not full of fat and oil
So you don't know anything about cuisine, got it
>- even their music is better
True

So all in all you have 3 reasons, bravo

Any place on the planet where the muslim world borders non muslim countries, as well as muslim minorities, there is constant conflict. At some point you must realize, that it's not "poor innocent muslims" being prosecuted, but that your religion is shit. Face it, the entire world hates you and you even hate eachother.

I'm sorry I must have missed the point where I argued for Islam seeing as I conceided his points where the focal point was how shitty that religion was.

>True, they will rather shoot or decapitate you
When they decapitate people at least they mostly do it for money or drugs not because they are fanatics

>Muh sandnigger religion, would you dislike them if they were atheist?
What ? No i wouldn't, i'd take atheist latino over muslim easily

>Neither have we ever done. There never was any animosity between muslims and jews before their meganationalism. Just look at the crusades, how the jews sided with the muslims against the crusaders.
Yes but today you do hate each other and you export your conflict everywhere asking us to give a shit about your palestine, sorry i don't

>You don't know how either the average latino or the average pakistani look like, all your experience with either of these groups are from the internet so stop talking out of your ass
Well ok i'll give you that but tbf i will never be able to judge if pakistanis are hot or not if they are all hidden behind veils
Can you imagine an islamic Sup Forums ? like : "are girls from x country hot ?" "nobody knows"

>No but they do to the US in far larger numbers than we do to Europe
>Shit tier argument, an american could say he prefers us to latinos for the exact same reason
Except you still launched planes into the Americans' towers. If Brazilians decide to send a plane into the Eiffel tower i will reconsider but somehow i am not expecting it to happen

>Dogshit argument, do you dislike Japan for the same reason?
I don't dislike those i can't understand but say if Japan spoke French i'd be much more likely to visit it or befriend people from there or read/watch Japanese stuff

>So you don't know anything about geography, got it
>So you don't know anything about cuisine, got it
It is valid for arabs, not my fault nobody knows anything about pakistani landscape or cuisine

Can we just ban Pakis from the board already? And our countries?

>Oh please. As if being a wetback is considered all that much more honorable.
Yes. It is, that's the point he and I are trying to make
>Muh sandnigger religion, would you dislike them if they were atheist?
French are catholic majority nation, of course probably most are such in name only, this means that someone that it doesn't matter if it's an actual catholic, catholic in name only or a complete atheist.

Oh yes ban me because I don't want to be part of your worldview shaped by memes.

Okay but from what standpoint is what I'm trying to gauge. Purely religious? If yes then I agree. Purely racial? Based on the quality of our nations? Clarify from where you're arguing instead of attatching argument I never made to my post.

No what I was asking was if you were loyal to your religion to the point where you'd prefer a catholic latino over an atheist one or an atheist Pakistani.

I'm the same as your friend, but I'm proud of my medoid genes

>mfw spanish tourists approach me when I'm travelling and ask for help because they think I'm spanish
>mfw lebs give me shawarma faster service when I'm in line
>mfw /mena/ hijabis double take and cum their panties
>mfw my passport almost doesn't even get checked when going through an airport in Rome

based Imperium

your response actually illustrates why pakis are cancer

Literally the entire world hates you guys. Only Muslims could make peaceful Buddhists start slaughtering them.

How so? This is the second response like this that didn't give a reason for why it was negative. Should I accept it when people spread misinformation about my country next time? Okay fine Pakistan is a desert. You happy now?

I'm not religious, this is the last time I waste time on clarifying that. At least read the entire conversation before chipping in.

Yeah mestizo cope posting is funny and pathetic at the same time

Nope i am not very religious at all, i don't care if a person is christian or atheist honestly it's basically the same to me like says

Ethnical/cultural, of course. The difference of muslim cultures in contrast to latino cultures to the west is much higher. Seperating your religion from ethnicity/culture is quite difficult, especially for muslims in western/any other countries. This leads to the formation of parellel societies, failed integration, hatred and violence. This is rarely the case for latino diaspora in Germany at least.
As far as racial goes (of course, le ebil racist German), I heard that arabs and Pakis tend to be somewhat inbred, but I haven't really looked into it that much and it could be just a Sup Forums meme.
Also I was answering your post with quotes taken from your other posts, if you fail to see the significance, I can't help you anymore

Mexicans are way more based than pakis, their women fuck well and they are bros in general. They are great friends and companions.

You have to walk on egg shells even thinking about fucking a paki woman. Violent threats are the norm and worst of all Pakis think this is normal human behaviour...

you even implied that catholicism was anywhere near as bad as Islam, apparently ignorant as to how this isn't the case

I do have experience with south americans, they are fun to be around, pakis are the opposite.

The rest we aren't in cahoots but the kind of mental gymnastics anyone from the Islam belt does (atheist or not) to avoid confronting the difficult nature of their cultures is inherently obvious to everyone but themselves or cocksucking SJWs

>you even implied that catholicism was anywhere near as bad as Islam, apparently ignorant as to how this isn't the case
No I didn't, I argued that latino countries were only slightly more developed than ours so it was amusing to see how major their superiority complex over us was

You're probably right about the rest, I'm short on time right now so I will get back to you later

>No I didn't, I argued that latino countries were only slightly more developed than ours
>slightly
I think you mean massively.

>I'm short on time
fourth bow down of the day right ?

Yeah I understand and I understand that I must've appeared to have been all over the place with my argument so I apologise for muddying the waters.

Come on dude, I have said it time and time again. I'm not religious.

>so I apologise for muddying the waters.
Almost as muddy as Pakistan's drinking water.

great, i also can't really hate you when you're waving our croissant in your flag

The French are literally niggers. Historically and in the modern day. They are like the Germans, they think they are superior and try to impose themselves on Europe.

>The French are literally niggers.
Boi, they're whiter than us.
>They are like the Germans
As are we, you dumb fuck

When was the last time we tried to conquer Europe?

>You need to have blue eyes to hate niggers and inbreed desert people

and when was the last time France tried to conquer Europe ? oh wait, it never happend, Napoleonic wars were all started by you and your coalition "friends", we won most of them and we didn't even annexed all those countries we btfo several times.

You are much more vicious, you always kept Europe weak and divided so you can keep a dominant position
At least Germans are honest about wanting to rule the world

Have you considered it's not just out of superiority but maybe Europe would be genuinely better off if it French people united it and avoided the centuries of internal wars

>Can you imagine an islamic Sup Forums ? like : "are girls from x country hot ?" "nobody knows"

kek's cause it's true

>it never happened

I wonder if Europe wants to be French or German

Nigga you serious? We ruled the Mediterranean for the last few centuries until we lost the Suez and Malta. We lost our last piece of continental territory when we gave West Germany independence. It is only recently that we haven't dominated Europe

Britain doesn't try to conquer Europe, all she needs to do is be as "perfidious" as possible, so that there isn't any hegemony on the continent that could threaten her. This has to do with the natural geographic defences that Britain has and countries like Germany, France or Russia lacks. This means they need to acquire as much land as possible, in order to have a buffer against the countries, that want to do the same, it's a vicious circle on the continent, while Britain can sit back and laugh while contolling the trade.

yes it never happend, if we annexed all the countries we won at war battles all Europe would be french since centuries

Wrong.

So you're agreeing with me

So it doesn't count if you lose?

This, we're island kikes.
>all Europe would be french since centuries
Maybe if you actually won mate

>Wrong
What a fantastic argument lad

Why are you surprised, atleast of France looks like North Africans and jews

fuck off lad i'm baiting the continentals

>Maybe if you actually won mate
hon hon hon, i forgot we are the surrender monkeys and we never been the war machine of Europe for a millennium

>I wonder if Europe wants to be French or German
Idk if you asked them i think for the most part they'd rather be French, too many people are butthurt at Germans. Napoleon is much more liked than Hitler. Also German Europe would be boring as fuck. We could make a poll if you want.

I think Europe would rather remain Europe

I'm not disputing France's military might, I'm just saying that France annexing territories rather than creating puppet states probably would not have won them the war like you implied

Europe is just a clusterfuck of small states that someone should unite already i don't even care who does it

you not it wasn't one war, it was Napoleonic warS, we won most of them but were too kind

And this mindset is why France and Germany are disgusting.

United Kingdom

The mindset of people who want unity and peace in Europe rather than division and war ? How terrible

Fuck off Irishman

you mean the prosperous european states lording it over the less prosperous and labelling it as progressive?

There's Mexicans in Canada?

No i don't i mean making both of those into the same state entirely and ruled with global european interests in mind instead of national ones

Pakistan maybe, but places like Jordan or Algeria aren't that different from the average latam cunt.

not really, just met some during university. including my only gf ever.

How's the great white north Paco?

even in canada its clear 3 or 4 provinces rule over the 6 others. That's the way it will happen if europe unites as well.

>people can be beautiful in every race
my nigga you just solved racism

wh*Te 'people' hate arabs and turks because they were the only people to enslave wh*Te people.

it's a deep resentment, you see, because wh*Te faggots think they are superior to everyone else in the world and certain people not giving a fuck about that and actually having pride in themselves instead of worshipping wh*Teoids (like the entirety of spic, indian, chink culture, except for a few). this upsets and confuses the wh*Teoid.

want a modern example? look what happens when someone in japan puts up a 'no whites allowed' sign, these guys shit their pants in rage. they even get incredibly upset just because china is developing into a world superpower. wh*Te 'people' are a disease.

It's the mindset of an imperialist.