What movie should I watch? This is my third day just sitting and lying sick at my apartment...

What movie should I watch? This is my third day just sitting and lying sick at my apartment. I feel so lonely in this city, as I have no friends here.

I say you buy some liquor pizzas some pizzas and watch FOX's Hell's Kitchen while browsing this very site.

Watch A Certain Kind of Death. It's about people who die alone in their apartment and the people who clean up the bodies.

I hope you feel better soon user

taxi driver

I say you pizza some liquor pizza and pizza some liquor news.

which city?

Best bet is to find a hobby/board game store and just mingle with people

that was the past four years of my life

Evil Anal 2.

Thanks. Although my summer job is pretty shitty in nature, just being without anything to do isn't very nice either. Tomorrow I'll go back to work.

Maybe.

Jyväskylä.

These are feels in which I, a fellow user, can relate to, and as such will acknowledge with an emotional pepe instead of the standard insult

I know this feel.
I wish I could hug ya user, feel better.
Watch one of your favorites.

Hope you feel better soon, user.

My suggestion is Kelly's Heroes followed by a fine selection of other mankino:

High Plains Drifter
The Unforgiven
MacArthur
Die Hard
The Grey
First Blood

The test boost will make your immune system bow up and snarl.

For no particular reason I decided to go with this one. I've watched it many many years ago as a kid, and I felt like watching it again.

Thank you for your suggestions and sympathy. I actually feel a bit better now. I went for a light walk and just sat at a bench in a park looking at people and pigeons. It felt nice.

One nothing wrong with Me 2 nothing wrong with me 3 nothing wrong with me for nothing wrong with me. Something's got to give fixed something's got to give Dad back.

What city my nigga?

Taxi Driver.

Preferably watch it at night in the rain.

Why are you speaking ebonics friend?

Because I'm bored, nigga

I used to be lonely too...I turned to drugs to solve my problem,but it did not help. Then I found Jesus Christ. Through His light I have found peace and happiness.

>he has a desire to bond with other humans
Faggot

Answer me. Why are you speaking Ebonics?

Jyväskylä.

I'm a Christian as well, but Christians can get lonely too.

Suck my dick homie

Fuck you nigger

was thinking about a neighbor we had 20 yeas ago who died exactly this way. looked like no one kept in touch with her since it must have been at least a couple of weeks before the door was broken down. they just left it open because of the rot stench and the flies.

Ayo hol' up

F*** you n***** c*** f**dirty s***eater! When I was a kid we would put nails in the eyes belonging to the fagets like you!

chill bruh. why you wild n out my nigga?

This website is for whites only

You finna get knocked the fuck out nigga

this, humans are disgusting

This will make you feel like you have friends for 6 hours.
Also Mad Men is engrossing/takes your mind off loneliness

What are some movies about similar feels? What are some films about not knowing what to do in life?
I want to be a normie though.

I just saw Moonlight for the first time last night and it was very moving, i'd recommend that to lean into the feels

lost in translation.

Something scary like Scream

watch Labyrinth my man

I drank and wanted to watch Inglorious Bastards, but got bored and decided to browse. I'm sure you will or have too

reddit gif

Watch this kino