HELP HELP THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN

HELP HELP THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/obama-going-gray-do-presidents-age-faster-201112063912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HELP HELP THE QUALITY OF THIS SHOW HAS FALLEN

Dropped

They did well to show the presidential aging. First season Frank Underwood has Brown hair and only a few wrinkles..

it's called aging naturally fucktard

SHE DIDN'T FALL SO GOOD

>nominated for an emmy

What did they mean by this?

>helposting will replace baneposting
feels so good

Nobody cared who I was until I pushed the secretary

HELP HELP THE PLANE HAS FALLEN

HELP HELP MY DAUGHTER HAS FALLEN

I'm having an awful day and you made laugh anons, thanks

>Baneposting as absorbed helposting

>You must take a fall

What did he mean by this?

I think he meant falling down the stairs, user.

they expect one of us down the staircase, secretary

fuck man, my sides

S5 literally the best season since S2 tbqh famm

>what falls... has fallen

Literally every single president regardless of age goes in looking like a 20 year old and 4 years later look like a wraith, compare pictures, this is a thing

This shit's been pretty much debunked. First, and the most obvious, is the campaigning. Candidates spend an inordinate amount of time managing their physical appearance and trying their best to appear youthful. That means lots of makeup and hair dye. Secondly, they're usually in office at an age where they simply age more rapidly. Wrinkles really start coming in nonstop and graying accelerates. And finally, at the end of the day, 4/8 years is a pretty fucking long time.

Keep in mind, unless you're around 30-35, you can't remember having a one term president.

HELP HELP ROBIN HAS CREATIVE CONTROL

The least scientific mom-science bullshit I've ever read. Age more rapidly? Are you fucking dumb? Debunked? Not even close. The stress of a job like President has been empirically proven to cause more rapid aging than a postman, or teacher. If you can't be arsed to even do research, its pretty clear you are a janitor or some blue collar moron.

Please leave the science to people with the knowledge credentials for it, stick to debating film "theory" between customers at Starbucks.

Get fucked cuck

health.harvard.edu/blog/obama-going-gray-do-presidents-age-faster-201112063912

>don't cheat on my wife

Can i enjoy this if i don't know anything/dont care about politics?

yes

underrated