Did she go too far?

Did she go too far?

>Feminism
These delusional cunts need to get a hard fucking and wake up to the real world.

I guess we know what Wikipedia article she was reading on the weekend. Jesus Christ.

I'm not even the pc type but that's a fucked up analogy.

I don't even know who she is. Jackson was a good president though.

>Emilia Clarke is getting real about her views...

I fucking hate millennial journalism.

welcome to Sup Forums faggots

but isn't she british..?

she's a dumb cunt that can't act and will peak with GoT.

More like Trail of Queers, get fucked featherniggers

yes

bitch needs to be forced to read bury my heart at wounded knee front to back at gunpoint

stupid incest isle slag

That can't be real

As a Native American, I say she can go fuck herself. Thankfully, my ancestors were EBCI and didn't threaten whitey so much they had to be removed. The downside is there's rednecks fucking everywhere. She's still a shithead for that statement.

liberals need to fuck off

imagine if you dik got stuck in hat thing 4ever it wul;d be an eternity what it would feel like lol

wat its pusy smells like???

It's a shop, you retards.

>all these people falling for the bait

pic related, its the actual article

She can't act worth shit. She is soooo lucky to get cast as Daenerys in Got

what the fuck

Yes, but we keep the Indians so drunk, they probably won't put up much of a fuss.

HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>women

Kek

As Josef Fritzl's daughter, I say she can go fuck herself. Thankfully, my kidneys were BTFO, but need to be removed. The downside is that my asshole still gapes. She's still a shithead for that statement.

>implying anyone of sound mind would aid a swede
crazy

one malfunction and goodbye dick

This is a really fucked up thing to say

Why is it always these fucking cunts who made six to seven figure salaries who end up going nuts?

Are the rumors true? Do they have to fuck entire meeting rooms to get ahead (lol)? Or is she just bitter because her biological clock is ticking?

>actors are treated shit in hollywood because they're largely dumb-shits who are hired entirely for their looks and are pretty much universally idiots
>woman decides this is a female-only problem after seeing male actors treated like adults when they just do what they're told
im getting sick of these repeats to be fair
when's something new gonna happen?

i don't get it
am I supposed to not watch anything with women in it now as a form of protest?

or do i need to write my local congressman that casting couches should be outlawed

>ARLAN ROBOTICS
>Futuristic logo
>expect some weird cyberpunk shit alla GitS.
>see that

AUGMENTED SIDS

Become an internet film critic and judge films solely by what the female cast says their experience working on the film was like. This way we can end the patriarchy's grip on art

Please tell me this screenshot was edited or no blonde wig can ever make her look attractive to me again.