/caliphate/

the second edition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_Mount_Lebanon
youtu.be/qhlAqklH0do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a modern Islamic caliphate , which city should be the capital ?

London.

fuck off you dumb islamist piece of shit

Turan is better also arabs did everything they could to destroy the last caliphate, no sane turk should ever want to be in another after that.

The Ottomans were false caliphs anyway

inb4 >muh Arab betrayal
You don't turn countries into literal shitholes causing famines and expect them to love you , my Turkish brothers

Cairo is the most populated, so Cairo

The caliph ceded the caliphate to the ottoman sultan in an official manner.

Yes muh arab betrayal, unlike the centuries before ottoman domination the middle east aside from mesopotamia whihc was contested ground knew peace and stability for centuries.

>famine
>stability
Kys durk

Parliamentary democracy no muh caliph.

How many famines where there then?
Do you have any sources?
Also its still better than getting raped by crusaders every decade or two.

>getting raped by crusaders
Because ottomans didn‘t do the same? All ottomans could do properly is make an ummah. But fuck pisslam desu.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_Mount_Lebanon

Early ottomans seem very different from today's Turks. What happened?

>fucking ww1
So you had to find one of the worst wars to find a fucking famine in the middle east during ottoman rule?
Also fuck you nigger shitload of ottoman soldiers lost their lives so that the middle east wouldn't be conquered by the anglos and the french only for the retarded arabs to ally themselves with the enemy. Besides if you don't like islam what are you doing in this thread just fuck off.
A fuckton ottoman soldiers even surrendered because the anglos were threatening with shelling mecca only for the retarded saudis to turn the holiest city into a themepark.

it isnt surprising that turkics were the most succesfull muslims
a*Rabs btfo

Early ottomans were still steppe nomads like the other turkish beyliks but after settling down local cultures started to have a bigger influence.

Also this, without turkic militarism the middle east would have been christianized by now.

>still implying the ottoman empire for ayyyraps was good
But hey as long if you build mosques it means you‘re prospering! Durka durka jihad

And tfooooo at this shit thread by the way

>Implying Turks were ruling Arabs fairly

The only thing they cared about was themselves and the safety and superiority of roaches. Good thing they now want to stick to yurofags

Those savage roaches would have been enslaved by Europeans and chinese if not for Islam and Arabs

>The only thing they cared about was themselves and the safety and superiority of roaches. Good thing they now want to stick to yurofags
based

Istanbul (not Constantinople).

If the ottomans only cared about turks they wouldn't have fought tooth and nail in the middle east you fucking monkey.

ooh poor aR*b thing, are you butthurt?

What is my cunt's role in the grand scheme of things?

A-are Swedes allowed?

Yeah sure and the Europeans fought in Africa for the sake of nigs. It was only about influence. They lose Arab land they become shitless faggots.

If not for islam arabs would have been enslaved by persians. The chinese might have conquered central asia but based Ghenghis Khan made sure that the chinese couldn't do shit for centuries.

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with a Saudi , الله يبارك فيك

no higgers allowed

alliance to remove the jews once and for all when kebab bros

any girls here? tits and timestamp

Oh yeah because the ottoman oil industry was booming right?
Without the abundance of oil anglos and frenchfags wouldn't have cared so much about the middle east. The ottoman empire was fighting for its survival.

Why dont you go treat that uranium cancer you got instead of posting in Sup Forums, sukadiyev? after that you can suck some russian cock

just drop some pennys on the ground and they will come running

Only good post here desu

>the mongoloid turkish islam shill has your flag

Paris or London

Atleast he doesn't suck american cock.
Also as a saudi you don't have any right to talk shit about other muslims you faggots are the cancer of modern islam.

En je krijgt het ook niet meer terug.

Is it true that Muslims always have their ass itched because for religious reasons they can not clean their ass with toilet paper?

lick some cuban pUs s y

are you that guy which was obsessed with russian cocks? so are you okay mate?

ew, don't ever (you) me again you cancerous parasite

kinda

Janken.

Do you unironically believe this?

Which dutch fag are you?

Stop babysitting them first

I have no idea, but I heard that. That is why I am asking.

Pisslam did one thing right
MENA asses are the cleanest asses
But if I‘m not mistaken spen asses are clean too, since you guys use bidets too.

▲▲
im just here to shitp0st

Read some political theory, nobody fights for muh ideals. Ottomans were imperialist who wanted land for themselves.

>make thread about bringing Muslims together
>they start fighting each other

Gee what a surprise.

Its not true dude. we use water and toilet paper for maximum cleanliness.

nice thread ya egyptaa

practically: Riyadh/ Dubai
emotionally: Istanbul

they were the only real ones

agreed, cuz they were hard working and not racist scum like arab rulers of past

you cant claim that since the arab caliphates of ummaya and abbas were the worst thing that happened to Islam and Muslims (and I am a Sunni)
their racism and corruption destroyed us all
the Ottomans were one of the best things that happened to us
shame they should have united us all

bad words
take back

he might not be an Arab bro, might be false flagging

always
inb4 Swedish women are always allowed
Swedes in general are very good people
also vikings were muslims

seriously? this butthurt inquisition?
truth is you have to clean it you homo spic

Also salam to all here, muslim, infidel and atheist alike, you fuckers

Ofcourse they fought for land but saying that the muslim ottomans would be as bad as the anglos and french who were only there to drill for oil is a bit stupid right?

My ass is always cleaner than the granite structure of the Kaaba. I clean my ass with toilet paper, then with water from the bidet and then I give it a cologne.

The Sultans simply declared themselves the new caliphs, the title itself was abolished after the Mongol sacking of Baghdad.

Do you have any sources on this because wikipedia says that the last abbasid caliph transferred the title of caliph when he and his family was captured and brought over to istanbul.

My ass is probably cleaner than yours
I clean my ass with water, massage soap in my butthole and butt crack to get rid of the trapped dirt and hairs. Wash my poo in loo hands 3 times with antibacterial soap. Then I apply lotion on my butt. Every day. Git on my level.

> Still believing the Anglo black legend about Spanish inquisition.

Lel.

Did you know that more witches were burned in Protestant countries than during the Spanish Inquisition? Did you know that people preferred to be judged by the Spanish inquisition instead of by real justice because the inquisition was more benign?

No, I can not compete with that.

Guys, I fixed Syria, what do you think?

I wash my ass in the shower, I never use toilet paper anymore (I save money + the environment) and I cured my hemorrhoids that way.

user the spanish empire was pretty brutal the netherlands rebelled partially because your ancestors were so brutal in suppressing protestants. Also lets not forget the american natives which got killed directly and indirectly.
I mean genociding a country is something but genociding and assimilating a whole continent is on a different level.

WTF is wrong with you two pampered ass OCD homos?
you just have to clean it thoroughly not get it admitted into a museum

I cant believe you you actually believe that
The inquisition was one of the most cruel ways of genocide of Muslims, Juice and even others in history
are you joking or just meming?

ask any brit, burger or other here, dude when it came to cruelty the Inquisition shamed all of humanity, not even joking

>ask any brit, burger

That is the problem, you have believed the Anglo-Saxon propaganda. But not even his own historians defend this anymore.

youtu.be/qhlAqklH0do

The caliphate of Cairo transferred the title to the Ottomans but they were false caliphs as well who adopted the position because the true caliph in Baghdad Al Muta'sim was killed by the Mongols.

let me eat it

The caliph was family of the caliph in baghdad so when he died the remaining abbassids relocated to cairo. If this isn't continuity I don't know what is.

They were barely relatives, the title had basically lost all value even more so when it was transferred to t*rks

It might have lost its value but the middle east was again united under one caliph during the ottoman period.

The US could invade the same territories and declare Obama the caliph it still wouldn't mean anything

Do Muslims really believe that kaaba was built by Abraham and is really sacred?

mate who cares who the ultimate sand boy was, it's mega cringe

Don't know it could be and yeah its sacred its the point everyone prays towards.

NO (F)ERSIANS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD I REPEAT NO (F)ERSIANS ALLOWED

NO G*LFIE SUBHUMANS EITHER

I'm the boss of this thread, I decide who is allowed here and who is not.

I put olive my oil in my hair,DO YOU???

Every day I cover my body with olive oil and then I sunbathe.

The Abassid Caliph was residing in Egypt after the fall of Bagdad. when the Ottomans decided to destroy the Mamluks, they also captured the Caliph, who in turn declared Selim the new Caliph.

why does dutch always sound like tires screeching or nails on a blackboard?

We wash our asses with water instead. It feels way cleaner and better than smearing thousand pieces of toilet paper with shot and throwing it away

No the title of the caliph was passed onto Egypt since they were relatives of the caliph in Baghdad, the last caliph with direct linage to Muhammed was Al-Muta'sim and he was killed in the Mongol attack

Mashallah my akhi. May Allah always keep you happy.

>that image

stop allah posting with that flag. You have to go back.

>linage to muhammed

Not even going to argue with a retarded (F)arsi sh*a

Canada is rightful Arab clay

SILENCE WH*TOID. NEVER POST HERE AGAIN. BEGONE

It's Spanish clay.

>unironically arguing about memeslam

Spain is Moorish.

what kind of club is this?

How does such a tiny country BTFO everybody like this?

Having balls.

>invading people when they’re already either really ill or died off cause of disease
>having balls

*cough* *cough*