Literally millennial drive

>Literally millennial drive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's wrong with being a millennial?

You have shit taste in kino because you grew up with iphones.

what's worst? millenials or boomers?

dumb old retard

sure thing, bitter old grandad

>Millenials
Got born into a fucked up world
>Boomers
Fuck up the world

Isn't Drive the millennial Drive?

this

OP is obviously talking about this.

Depends on where the Millennial comes from.
If you are Western European or North American Millennial, your very existence is cancer.
If you are from the rest of the world, then you can carry on as usual.

>the future of the human race is cancer

great logic

>the future
>negative birth rates
>the future
Are you retarded?

Drive was already a movie for millenials.

Drive is a millenial reddit movie too

>implying Drive is not for millennials
Oh, and btw most of the posters here are millennials because the were born in the 90s

what? that doesn't even make sense.
just because there's less people doesn't mean there isn't going to be people

An exponential decline in native populace
being substituted by the migration of societies and cultures that have exponential growth ends in substitution of both values and society.
This is a historical fact.
The Romans experienced it once when snowniggers were hut-dwelling barbarian savages.
Now the snowniggers have taken the role of Rome previously, and new barbarians are taking over.
It's a natural cycle.

It is, OP's a straight busta

>western european
Nobody besides you dumb burgers does this generation wars bullshit. It's another marketing ploy you mongoloids swallowed hook, line and sinker

>character is a young person
>wow this is literally about young people

as always, only the most thoughtful reviews can be found on Sup Forums

he's not a good actor

and another race will take over the barbarians, I'm not arguing that, but the fact remains there will always be people, just different one's

aren't we all millenials?

millenials = generation Y

i was born in 1989 and i'm pretty sure i still count as millenial/generation Y

The ones that had 70 + years to improve the world but didn't.

Yes, and the most important part is that snownigger barbarians were extremely conservative while Rome at its worst was obsessed with deviancy, degeneracy and giving power to whores.
Now the rest of the growing world is conservative while the declining western snowniggers are obsessed with deviancy, degeneracy and giving power to whores.
As usual, the short-lived feminism and fag-worship will be exterminated by the new order just as is happening in many Muslim neighborhoods in Sweden and France now.
Until a few centuries pass and the new ones degenerate themselves, after which it is rinse and repeat.

>literally every single post supporting babby driver
>not a single vehement defense of drive
Hello, r*dditors!

>damn, baby driver really ripped of drive

hello mr "i've been watching movies for only few years and my favorite one is pulp fiction"

I was 16 when the iPhone came out, also a poorfag so I never got one.

Yeah I haven't seen it either

>because you grew up with iphones.
Apple barely constitutes 10% of the global userbase in both mobile and computers.
They only lead in digital pads, albeit artists prefer more professional and longer-standing solutions which were there before Apple ever came out with it.
So your post doesn't make sense.

>"this board is going to shit! I miss the 2007 Sup Forums"
>implying you weren't a millenial back then

The US is a cultural shithole, there are no similiarities between the european youth and the american youth. Just because most of the western internet content is made by americans and shared accross the world doesn't mean they represent the majority of the western population. IMO America is a cultural cancer that has nothing to offer but bigotry and/or mindless progressiveness, they literally can't do anything right.

>there are no similiarities between the european youth and the american youth
There is. Both white populaces are emasculated faggots with declining birth rates and entitled white women with a princess/queen complex being the norm rather than exception.
You are both on the way to the genetic dumpster.

How does that credit order work? How is that ansel dude the first one? Why does it say "with" and "and" next to the last two names?

Sorry no, americans are the only ones with the emasculated complex. You can tell by the amount of cuckholding content and the emphasis they put on the loss of masculinity when talking about anything. Europeans don't frequently use words like cuck or beta.

No, Europeans instead incarcerate their own people for not being a good cuck.
The only exception are Eastern Europeans, some Central Europeans, and some Southern Europeans, where at least some form of masculinity has been retained.

You're a millennial, fuckwad.

State your birth year, my American Millennial trash.

>Actually buying that propaganda
Why are you believing the kikes who are telling us to take in more brown people because we're "dying out"?

>literally millennial Cobra

"with" and "and" are special credits given to bigger stars as stipulated in their contracts by managers, It's both an ego thing and marketing tactic. Ansel is the first credit because he is the titular Baby Driver.

It's not a matter of believing,
it is a matter of observation that
snowniggers are emasculated faggots and entitled whores these days.
At least brownies have some dignity in them
to not be apologetic self-deriding submissive faggots.
You westerners have lost your balls and your minds.

they do but not in the autistic american way

-Thief is probably baby boomer

-Drive is for millenials you contrarian fuck

-Baby Driver is Gen Z

More like
>Drive for Plebbit

>implying drive isn't reddit

>Millennial Drive

But, Millennials love Drive on here...

In fact, nearly 100% of the time someone complains about Millennials, they're a Millennial themselves.

>global

You were born and raised in the age of globalism where everyone has the same tastes in film and consumes the same media. Your perception of art is manufactured more by society and technology than generations before you, and your beliefs are more malleable. That's why the millennials are cancer, they're nothing but a herd.

>tfw want to shit on them with half the chart but can't because I agree with the other half

Don't insult Cobra.

stay woke af brother

people can think for themselves, if you give them a chance.
the problem is you won't because you're jealous of youth

Honestly most of those movies aren't bad but it's mostly surface level stuff that even plebs know is good. There isn't a single foreign movie on that chart.
I'd love to see a Sup Forums breakdown but I guess that's almost impossible just due to the nature of the site.

>I'd love to see a Sup Forums breakdown
you know for a fact that Sup Forums has loved movies form that list like
-There will be blood
-Star wars
-LOTR
-BvS
-TDK
-No country for old men
-Fury road
-Whiplash

hell even the same fucking actors apart from leo and brie

You're severely overestimating this board if you think a Sup Forums top 10 would have any foreign movie in it.

You're special,cool,unique and counterculture because you were born during the right decade and browse an imageboard.All the others born after 1990 are normies and sheep,not you.You're special and only consumme patrician media.Dont let anyone tell you the contrary :-) :-) :-)

btw fuck you

woke grandpa

Be any other group and then ask yourself that question.

What is even happening in this thread?

I guess I worded it poorly - I never said the movies were bad or that Sup Forums has better taste, just that I'd also be interested in a Sup Forums breakdown.

The only difference I can see between this and Sup Forums is that /r/movies is that reddit likes Tarantino

Drive is already a millennial movie.

There are no millennials outside North America. The same as there are no baby boomers. The baby boomers are the people in the US and Canada who benefited from North America not being ravaged by World War II, and the millennials are their descendants. Everyone outside these countries needs to come up with their own names for their cohorts.

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk

sorta accurate

It's generation z Drive, you imbecile.

He's right though. Practically EVERY mid 20's person I've seen can't watch an episode of their favorite tv show or a movie without checking their phones 6,000 times. They end up missing big chunks or subtle moments and don't grasp the total aspect of what they're watching.

>Apple barely constitutes 10% of the global userbase
We're talking about first world nations (and mostly USA at that). I don't care what some poo in the loo uses.

42% in USA.
Also USA is not 1st world, most of it is 3rd world and by rule of majority it is therefore 3rd world.

>42% in USA.
A lot higher than 10%. And you have to look at SMARTPHONE %'s. You can't lump $6 a month android flip phones that my grandma uses in the equation.

>Also USA is not 1st world, most of it is 3rd world
That's how every 1st world country is.

>That's how every 1st world country is.
Nope.
Only USA.
There are still some 1st world countries without tornadoes, rednecks, and niggers destroying cities.

Name a few.

Leafs, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Finland.

Those countries aren't first world. They contribute nothing. They have no major political, economic, or military power.

1. They are 1st world according to definitions in books rather than some random self-important user.
2. They have better Internet.
3. Norwegians and Swiss are better at Capitalism than you are.
4. Iceland and Denmark are better at being literate and civil than you are.
5. Finland is better at warring with Russia than you are.
6. Austria is better at warring with Muslims than you are, and also more civil.
7. Leafs are better at being human than you are.

They don't need political or military power,
in economic terms they function better than you proportional to geographic size,
and in terms of scientific and technological advancement they contribute more than you do mainly because you employ them to create shit because you can't do it by yourself.

So butthurt.

The Jets and Patriots are both NFL football teams, but they're just different, even a Jets fan like me knows it.

Take your quasi first worst shit elsewhere.

The British invented everything you had, and you only exist because they were too busy with the baguettes and streetshitters to care about your impoverished outback settlements.

And then it took you bravely riding on the backs of niggers for a century, bravely invading several recognized independent nations, committing genocide on an unprecedented scale, and breaking every treaty ever signed; AND then it took two rounds of every existing world superpower, all European, killing themselves on a massive scale, while you sit on your ass and profiteer from the refugees and the arms trade; AND every single remaining Jewish and German scientist to make you a "world power". And you still can't take out a confederation of upstart peasants in Eastern Europe, or a tiny backwards nation in Asia.

And now you want to be great... Again.

You really can't make this shit up.

Millennials were a mistake, the future is in Gen Z we still can make it bros.

Your entire lives have been a re-run/reboot culture and it shows. Not necessarily your fault, but it's isn't as if any of you faggots are stepping up to break out of the loop.

You also didn't have any metal on your playgrounds growing up. This makes you a pussy.

>snowniggers
t. mudskin

>it's an user pretends Drive is an old as fuck movie when it just got released 6 years ago episode
Embarrassing.

This. I've written off Millmills completely. They're all so fucked up with shit like "gender identity issues" and self-loathing most of them won't breed anyway, which is good.

>dying snownigger's last screeches

Who would win in a Drive off? Baby Driver or Drive Driver?

>shit taste
>kino
Hello Gen Z!

Drive was the millennial's Drive
If you're 20-35 then you are a millennial

Millennial boogeyman comes from salty Gen Z underage plebbiters

>equating Drive to Taxi Driver

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*breathes*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's as though someone from Reddit saw Drive and tried to copy it.

>Millennial Drive
Isn't that a Lynch film?

>What do you do?
>..... I baby drive.

Both suck for completely different reasons

>Literal 15 year olds posting on Sup Forums
This is your board now faggots, good job.

When do you need to be born to be a millenial? 2000? Aren't millenials still underage then?

>tfw I fell in love with her during the film

help me

I was born in 86. I count as millennial or 'generation y' and I never had an iPhone growing up. Go fuck yourself.

me too user