What would you do?

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video24816373/tocando_rico_ojete
xvideos.com/video23532744/madura_tocada_en_calle_me_grita_maldito_cougar_grope_in_st.
xvideos.com/video24410255/tocando_culo_en_la_calle
xvideos.com/video25997473/tocando_culo_en_la_calle_2
xvideos.com/video20739175/tocando_culo_en_la_calle_encoxada
youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CATCHED
A
T
C
H
E
D

Perfect my "picking up chicks" game to the point that I'm getting pussy everyday.

nothing

be scared the loop wouldn't reset and do nothing

This. Being able to just relax forever? Sounds pretty great.

Rape every woman in town, learn languages and improve my education, learn many instruments, rape children

>catched

heroin

>learn languages and improve my education

Learn languages would be the main one for me.
I would also learn connoisseurship of wine, whiskey, cigars and film.

There's nothing wrong with learning languages to hone your foreign girl raping skills

Rape people.

>CATCHED

This

Rape. I'd probably make it my aim to work through the entire town. Even the fucking groundhog.

I would pretend to be the gas man asking girls to check if there are leaks in the house

Perfect my "picking up chicks" game to the point that I'm getting pussy everyday.

R A P E
A
P
E

Post bait on tv until I'm banned then start again next day

Bang every female in town once, twice if I liked it. WITHOUT raping.

I haven't seen this in a while, what are the limits? You just relive the same 24 hours? Wake up at home every time?

I'd probably try to go to a lending place to take out as much as I can and buy a ridiculous car, like a mkiv supra or something stupid. But then the plot would kick in and that would probably be the end of the loop.

How did it end?

>catched

Open up a rape theme park.

masturbate by edging whole day, and when I came I just kill myself to start again with full ballsack

>tfw edging fetish
i am currently two weeks off from an almost three week edging vacation where i did not ejaculate a single fucking time and it feels great

i don't know if i'll ever voluntarily orgasm again desu

What happens if you kill yourself in the loop

Travel to other places. I think in the movie he just stayed in the same town, I would at least go to different cities / areas.

>Relive same 24 hours
>Wake up at 6:00am every day, same day

In the movie, they do not state a time, in the book, Phil marks the passage of time by reading a single page from a book in the public library. By the end of the book he has read every book in the public library this way.

>Lets assume Punxsutawney has a small library with 6000 books, lets assume each book has a small average of 260 pages = 1.56million pages \ 365 days = 4273 years.

Y'all have 4000 years to fuck around with

You continue the loop. In the movie he tried killing himself with toaster and bathtub but he just woke up like every other time.

>I think in the movie he just stayed in the same town

That's right, a Blizzard shut down all the roads, he literally couldn't leave.

But if you could, you could travel to an airport the second you wake up, buy a last minute flight to anywhere within... what 8/9 hours? and still have a half a day to spare at your destination

I'd fuck the town lolis everyday

xvideos.com/video24816373/tocando_rico_ojete

xvideos.com/video23532744/madura_tocada_en_calle_me_grita_maldito_cougar_grope_in_st.

xvideos.com/video24410255/tocando_culo_en_la_calle

xvideos.com/video25997473/tocando_culo_en_la_calle_2

xvideos.com/video20739175/tocando_culo_en_la_calle_encoxada

all day and unironically

these are all videos of some dude nutting on chicks without them knowing right\\

im just guessing by the titles

grabbing ass and running

where u catched this?

ahh almost

is it the adrenaline kick that does it or what

Exactly

the actual grabbing feels good senpai

gotta be more to it than that

Its been a while since i saw it, what happens when he tries to stay awake?

answer me motherfuckerMY HEAVENLY TRIPS DEMAND IT

CATCHED
A
T
C
H
E
D

>Perfect my "picking up chicks" game to the point that I'm getting pussy everyday.

>catched

nothing

the same, but both WITH and WITHOUT raping. kind of a comparative analysis.

> (OP)
be scared the loop wouldn't reset and do nothing

Shit my pants violently while having ordinary conversations with the townspeople

Drive to the ghetto and kill a bunch of niggers every day.

At first I probably wouldn't be very successful, but over time I'd learn how and when I'd get killed, and how to avoid it, and eventually I could move through the whole ghetto slaughtering them all without a scratch on me.

1000 days of training killing niggers endlessly also means that whenever the loop ends I will become an even greater minority butcher than ol' Ben himself, it'll be more natural to me than cutting the grass and I could unleash a one man holocaust ethnic cleansing campaign.

>tfw wake up with horrible diarrhea every day for eternity

it's just horniness, when you look for "encoxada" you find tons of vids with guys pushing their cocks up some random girl's butt. they just follow their impulses

i will accept this answer, because you termed it as an impulse rather than a preconceived fetish and that makes it somewhat understandable i still don't get up your alley about the running off, i mean i guess that's natural but i just assumed that idea of doing something taboo and escaping was the fetish angle so that's that

learn instruments,
learn how to program,
think about a story for a book

no you made it more interesting in your mind, it's just hit and run before a white knight or a cop sees you

But the loop resets every day, and you're in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. How are you going to travel anywhere where you'll need another language?

This would suck if you're poor. Is there forward progression?

I mean, you want up at 6AM with the same 124 dollars in your account that's a shitty loop.

who knows maybe you meet somebody and the language you now know becomes handy

or you learn it for the case that you escape the time loop

Nothing would change for me.

OP implies it would happen wherever you find yourself right now, why would a cuban user be in Drumpfsville

i would go crazy if i could not focus on something

Rape and steal. It's in my dna.

the loop is to teach you humility and other values, you would learn fuck all being a rich asshole who does whatever he wants everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q

>What would you do?
Something very racist.

I'd learn humility... After I've raped every girl and woman

I think at some point I would try to cut my dick off.

what the fuck does this even mean

it's just more anti-prostate propaganda. People who edge are at a much greater risk of developing prostate cancer. It's a troll.

At some point I think I would try a gay cum orgy too.

Enjoy your eventual stay in prison, where the rape is real.

wouldnt try to impress a vapid whore

>took 6 replies

Delete your thread. If the first reply isn't simply "rape", you delete your failed wwyd thread. Idiot.

>rape
Rape is too commonplace. Me I'm interested in something NEW.

Unbelievable. Men, as a whole, only don't rape because it's not legal. This is literally why we need feminism

I'd learn secrets about people and blackmail them in the loop to see what sort of blackmail would be effective for each person. once I learn that I could just go up to people each day and present them with the blackmail and have them do whatever I want. if I could do this to ~10 people in one day I could probably get them all to some crazy shit

>all to some
all to do some*

Teach myself what I want, fuck people in the ass

>be in middle of burgerland
>have nowhere interesting to go in less than 24 hours

I'd shitpost on Sup Forums all day long while predicting my own post numbers and getting as many dubs as is humanly possible.

he could have gone all over the entire country in less than 24 hours if there wasn't that blizzard

How does this teach humility? It makes me want to read the book at least.

This is the only way this board would believe you.

>groundhog day
>read the book

Without a doubt this. Until I went legitimately insane and started doing all kinds of crazy shit.

underrated comment

This thread, seriously.

but if the loop ends you will be thrown in prison

if the loop never stops all your work will be fruitless (except maybe gaining experience points in how kill nigger)

Experiment in a lot of sick shit, knowing that when I sleep it doesn't even matter

>that last one
How the fuck did she not feel that the first two times?

I'd probably sleep all day every day.