This will be the nail in the coffin, won't it

This will be the nail in the coffin, won't it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM
youtu.be/NWfTTp0cTwU
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/han-solo-film-alden-ehrenreich-acting-coach-star-wars-disney-phil-lord-chris-miller-ron-howard-a7809691.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>some random guy who looks nothing like harrison ford
Why? Is he a jew?

>Ehrenreich was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Reconstructionist Jewish family

At least Ford was only a half Jew and his father raised him Catholic.

The poor sales (in comparison to the others) will probably have them reconsider the idea that there needs to be a Star Wars movie every year.

>not posting that Steven Spielberg discovered him at a barmitzvah

What are you saying?
We need FOUR Star Wars movies per year.

Who was that other actor that Sup Forums keeps posting that should play Solo? The one that looks exactly like Ford? I forgot his name. Thanks!

Kek
>Ford was a young guy with a head full of hair and clean shaven face
>the new guy is your typical Chad attractive jew with a slight facial hair and receding hairlin
You can't make this up haha

Anthony Ingruber.

People were arguing he's only an impressionist. But given the current 'Actor' needs a shit load of acting lessons they could have given them to Ingruber and had a lead that actually looks and sounds like a young Han Solo... Shame he probably wasn't Jewish enough for Kathleen Kennedy.

Thanks, yeah I agree with what you say 100%. It's a shame.

Can someone explain why they would want to cast Jewish actor?

Classic Hollywood nepotism.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM

Can Ron Howard save this movie?

Are you suggesting they cast a gentile?

Oy vey lad

are you seriously suggesting that normies wont watch this film?

Jews have a huge sense of commitment to each other as a clan or as a group of people. They feel like they are a race, a group alone against the rest of the world, and that they have to protect each other.

>Ehrenreich’s big Hollywood break came 12 years ago when he made a movie screened at the ceremony of a friend’s bat mitzvah, according to the Daily Beast. Although Ehrenreich later described the film as “a piece of s***,” director Steven Spielberg, whose daughter Sasha was friends with the bat mitzvah, was in the synagogue and was impressed.
>In January, four other Jewish actors — Logan Lerman, Dave Franco, Ansel Elgort and Emory Cohen — made the shortlist of those under consideration for the starring role, according to a list published by Variety.
BURE GOINCDENCE :DDDDD

What's even more annoying is that he doesn't even try to mimic the hair cut.
Like how lazy can you get?

I see. Thank you.

I hope so. I want Disney to fail.

Harrison Ford's a quarter Jewish
NOT TOO SHABBY!

When will it end?

I love Star Wars I love JJ Abrams I love Kathleen Kennedy I love Daisy Ridley I love Han Solo I love Star Wars Rogue one I love Star Wars The Last Jedi I love Looper I love brick I love Rhian Johnson I love Disney I love Mickey Mouse I love Marvel and I love Nolan

I'm sort of excited. A bad movie would be more entertaining than Rogue One

This guy must have a terrible agent.

He went for auditions but (((they))) turned him away.

No he did not

>a jew is cast to replace a jew
>OHMYGAAWWWWD

I just want Star Wars and capeshit to die. Is that too much to ask?

You say that like Rogue One wasn't a bad movie.

He can do a pretty decent David Hatter and Keifer Sutherland too

youtu.be/NWfTTp0cTwU

I wish he was in more stuff.

What does Judaism have to do with anything regarding Star Wars how is this TV related you talking about Judaism how is that TV related how is that TV related how is you talking about Judaism related to Star Wars?

Are you OK user?

IDF pls go

Don't you fucking tell me they're doing this shit.
oh fuck

It's wasn't bad in an entertaining way, just bad. A bad Han solo romance comedy is going to be hilariously bad

Kike director literally met him at a bar mitzfa.

Why do you use that word the word kike what do bar mitzvahs have to do with Star Wars answer me

>Star Wars
And nothing of value was lost (or ever made).

Tip down your Fedora harder tip down it harder you f****** Mongrel tip down it harder

This guy could've been a decent young Han Solo as well. The vest was obviously an homage.

>Being so buttblasted you develop an online stutter.

Stay mad Rabbi

It has something to do with Star Wars because, like the user you are replying to said, the kike who's playing Solo was picked up at a Bat Mitzvah by the kike director directing the Star Wars movie, you dumbass.

I haven't heard anything about this, but looking at this guy, he is a jew, isn't he?

Saying a lame, outdated insult 3 times does not make it newer or fresher or more original.

You don't even know who's directing the movie do you the two brothers who made the Lego movie is directing this movie are you saying there Jewish to there on the even old enough to be his permits for what the f*** are you on about you crazy psycho

learn to speak english you nigger

The same two brothers that got fired by Kathleen Kennedy...

You absolute fucking retard.

harrison ford? yes

Ron Howard isn't Jewish either you f****** anti-semite you even know what the f***** going on with this movie?

Is that from Placebo?

>were arguing he's only an impressionist.

There is no way he can be worse than the current crop of millennial trash they put in the movies.

>not also posting that he watching a cross dressing video of him and instantly fell in love with his "style" of acting...

>Bad English
>No idea about anything he's talking about
>Starring out naughty words

Wew lad. Don't you have some shekels to count?

>we want the neo nazi audience
said no one ever. they do castings for these movies and hire the person they want, that's how it goes. they don't go "facial likeness scouting" for these meme people you guys keep bringing up.

You are an idiot.

Do you remember that OscarSoWhite shitshow from the last year? They had this group photos that the outrage monkeys kept posting, where it was just whites in the pic - plot twist was that almost every single one of the people in the photo were jewish.

I mean couldn't they at least have made the younger guy's hairline lower/the same than his older self's?

The movies are filmed 40 years apart you won't even notice the difference

and? harrison ford is part jewish too. as is carrie fisher. there's been a lot of jews in the hollywood film industry since the beginning of it. the fact that you retarded neo nazis can't even tell who is and isn't one means that they're just as "white" as you.

It explains why there is so much shitty actors lately.

>When will it end?

It's already over for the US, the jews own this nation by owning the banks, media, and politics, there will never be another voice heard than that of the jew in the states.

Yfw

.....they were right

Oh hello Shia, I am glad that they already released you from the custody. Everyone here really missed the BLACKED threads, so get to it.

None of the Han Solo directors are Jewish you dick ass step off your soap box you have a f****** dick in your eye you Pig

Kek

Of course Sup Forums would make the thread about da Juus.

>Stood on a soap box
>Dick in my eye

Who the fuck am I stood next to, Shaq?

I don't care about skin color, I care about obvious nepotism.

>posting the opinion of a man who was married to a Jew

Oh hey I guess this is you gonna tip down your my Little pony hat and pretend you have so eone to text you brave Nazi

Daily remainder that almost EVERY great actor director filmmaker in the industry is Jewish

jews rock

If you're going to try and insult people, at least try and write sentences they'll understand.

recasting a character from a 30 year old space opera film that's full jewish instead of just a quarter jewish is a plot to dismantle europeans. it's not just an actor that was auditioned the best and was hired, it's genocide. #makestarwarswaspagain

Go find your mother to jerk you off you f****** illiterate swine

>Shia LaBeouf is losing his shit again Season 6

Please just don't blow up some elementary school. Lay off the Sup Forums, it will do you good.

Hey Sam! What's new?

>thought it was Han at the Cantina in the thumbnail.

He was good in Baby Driver as well. Shoulda been him desu. On the RLM video about baby driver they're saying they had to do reshoots and shit because the actor they do have was so bad.

The writings on the wall desu.

>Auditioned the best
If Ehrenreich was the best they had the others must have been absolute bottom feeders.

or maybe he met the right people at a Bar Mitzvah... Who knows :^)

Isnt that the guy on the show Preacher in hell with arseface and hitler?

>Can't read or write properly due to autistic fits of Jew rage
>Calls others illiterate

why do you care? do you think the film industry would benefit by your input? what are your credentials?
have you ever been in charge of a film studio? should they exclude hiring people because they're jews? should there be intensive vetting process so that demographics of the US are perfectly represented in all media?
are you upset because you think there's a lack of white "anglos" in film? in that case you're the same as a whiny black person that's demanding diversity.

yes.. and by "met" you mean "bent over for"

>auditioned the best
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/han-solo-film-alden-ehrenreich-acting-coach-star-wars-disney-phil-lord-chris-miller-ron-howard-a7809691.html

They literally had to hire an acting coach for him

I bet you jerk off to gay sex all the time you're sick pedo you know what flip off a bridge do the world a favor your mom will smile

the industry would benefit from hiring actually good actors instead of some buttboy a producer meets at a bar mitzvah

which director? There were two, both left (or is it the new one?

Lol the casting couch is a real thing user, it's obvious Alden Ehrenreich wasn't cast for his likeness to Harrison or his acting skill

why do you think he's a bad actor? he was good in. hail caesar.
who cares if he met someone in the industry at a bar mitzvah, are people not allowed to meet and network at social events? you act like it's some shady underhanded yakuza meeting or something.

they had to hire an acting coach for him..

>Why do you think he's a bad actor

Mainly because he's crashing the Han solo movie with no survivors thanks to his shitty acting skills.