previous hipfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/style/george-rr-martin-apos-coming-075921076.html
youtu.be/s553NzoFZQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yahoo.com/style/george-rr-martin-apos-coming-075921076.html

>"To me, Gandalf coming back to life felt like a bit of a cheat."
>"Death is supposed to change people"

When did you realize GRRM is a fucking hack?

does gurm not make death change people?

what's hacky about this?
Context of discussion is on LSH btw. (assuming it's the one I think anyway, didn't read).

His problem was that Gandalf came back and wasn't worse in any way, in fact he was much better now.

You'd have an hard time making a case about LSH not being worse.

>in b4 jon snu
show shit. Won't be like that in the books, NONE of the rez'ed up are like that.

“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

Because Gandalf is not a fucking human you dumb fuck

Anyone know a good way to stream/watch other than by torrenting?

How do ya'll watch it? pay for HBO?

sexy

Actually Jon probably will be since he warged into ghost. GRRM will show how they kept him from ending up like LSH or Beric.

>this is a 10/10 in the Dreadfort

Does she ever eat?

So you think GRRM wrote about someone coming back unchanged and described it as "cheap", even tho he'll do the exact same thing and likely had it planned before he even finished AGOT?

When Mel has to kill Ghost to free Jons spirit they will both jump into Jobs repaired body and he'll be very wolfy as their minds merge. As outlined by Varamyr.

Cast her

Cast him

I think that, given the context of the show overtaking the books and taking on a more traditional fantasy genre with "badass" characters without the deconstruction that GRRM likes to play with, he specifically talked about magic resurrection in his universe to let his readers (and show watchers) that Jon Snow will NOT come back the same.

Wenda the White Fawn

Addam Marbrand

>What do you mean, my love, you're cancelling the wedding? You think I'm too thin? Please don't leave me..

wat do?

>you will never offer her your jacket

Why even continue existing?

>Wenda the White Fawn

hngggggg, do want.
>tfw she will never capture you, tie you up, and brand your ass to show the whole world she owns you

life is cruel.

Honestly though, was this the first big mistake D&D made?

>t.emiliafags
everyone just can't be obese anons.

I think I honestly wouldn't be attracted to her in person. Too bony.

Im on vacation in Spain how can i watch the new episode bros?

>a-user please stay with me I promise I will eat more anything you want please don't go I'm begging you

What the hell with that hip bone?

He will be more confident and not full of doubt but he will be more preserved

I would like that

WINDS announcement fucking when

Stagfags need to leave before I start making Venison

probably when the series ends

They lost some memories, big change.

Negro deja de fingir que eres anglosajon, eres de la raza maestra andaluza gitana sin dignidad, en canal+ echan el episodio tal cual subtitulado al español. Unos tres días después lo retransmiten ya traducido creo.

If jon and dany fuck isnt that incest arent they related?

>Gandalf comes back
>HURR I STRONGER AND MORE MAGICAL

>LSH comes back
>Can barely talk
>more vengeful

If you had to eat one of the stark characters, which would you pick? Alive, or alive in the past 30 years.

whats wrong with incest

Is there a chance Stannis will be resurrected by the red priest woman as she's heading down south from Winterfell? She finds Stannis' body in the woods and revives him and he can become Azor Ahai.

Rickon tasted good.

t. Skagos resident

>reviving a headless person

Thoros already said you cant do that

>implying shaggy hasn't made him king of the cannibals

Yeah, they cut her throat and killed her family. Resurrection really changed her...

Emilia's disgusting for 10 months out of the year so why would I be an emiliafag?

god damn it she was so close to killing sandra

>t. Hasnt read the books.

>implying shaggydog didnt eat rickon

>Anyone know a good way to stream/watch other than by torrenting?

help a newshit out, /got/

whoevers the fattest

When he gave up on his own series and sold his writer's integrity for a fucking TV show. I hope he chokes on his billions and dies in a pool of his own fat and piss.
It's not a problem if it works and in LotR it worked, so gurm is just talking smack out of his ass.
>Also believes that the series will be finished lol

He doesn't really know much about LOTR lore does he? Gandalf is an angel in human form, thus only his physical body died while his immortal soul went back to Heaven, but God gave him a new body and awarded him with new powers for his loyalty and tireless devotion.

Asoiaf resurrection is straight up necromancy, no deity is involved.

>t. increasingly nervous maester luwin
shaggy is a good dog. he's just misunderstood

have you tried not being a poorfag?

arya
she would be delicious

>only disgusting 10 months out of 12
we see you emiliafag.

I don't like fatties. I also don't like skeltals thank you very much.

No, they don't know or see each other as damily plus aunt/nephew and uncle/niece relations aren't considered incest

Sansa.

Nice, soft with no muscle.

I'd eat her out, fuck her and have 6 kids with her first though

>Negro

I have but it's not working.

Moqorro

don't be rude, brainlet.

If you want illegal and poorish quality try couchtuner

any art of a female moqorro? or equivalent from another series or wtv (some black qt with flame tatoos or something)

If seasons last for years in Westeros, wouldn't it make more sense to have regular migrations to the southern hemisphere during the winter?

>wanting to eat a sticc

>Sansa.
>Nice, soft with no muscle.

You do realize that muscle is what we eat as meat... right?

Are Moqorro the ones that train all women to be good at sex?

Sansa's not a stick n the books

Fine, tender undeveloped muscle

Winds gets released in 2019. Screencap this.

>Sansa's not a stick n the books
not far away though, all underdeveloped
I'd rather have that thicc dornish negress

2019 of Trump Era?

Today I will remind them

hope you've got some large dick on you, she's gotta be loose after fucking half of Dorne and most of their horses too.

literally on sunday

fuck off tumblrwhale

but we're talking about eating here, user, not fucking

oh, I got lost somewhere in the quote chain.
don't mind me, keep cannibalizing away.

you're talking about tens of thousands of people travelling south with every bit of stored food they have. then you have to figure out where to put all the food and where the people can stay. too much work.

>stored food
lmaoing

>tfw the only reason she's going to meet Aegon is because she heard he's bringing elephants in Westeros and that's all she could even feel now

retard. Fucking your aunt or uncle is two times more genetically incestuous than fucking a cousin (which is still incest)

>cannibalizing
>implying dornish are human

>too much work.
I guess it's easier to just starve to death during the winter, but usually people like to stay alive.

That's going to be an announcement for Fire and Blood

"no"

they only starve if the winter lasts a long time and the food runs out. all the castles stock food for the winter, they have years worth of food. they know how to survive well enough in the winter

>all the castles stock food for the winter

no they dont. this is never mentioned in the books.
also the amount of food they'd have to store to feed all of their smallfolk for ten years would be much more massive than you seem to think it would be. it would not fit in one castle or even 10 castles.

was quasimodo drugged out of her mind at the premiere or something
she looks baked in every picture and she didnt even give any interviews

I'm 90% sure lords storing grain from their harvests is mentioned a few times in a ACoK Bran chapter
also although you often have to turn your brain off when considering this winter food situation shit, I guess it could explain why there are so many really massive castles if they have to store so much food

LOTR books are so fucking dull, boring and cliche

>GRRM does this while having the audacity to complain about Tolkien not explaining "important things" like tax policies

>no they dont. this is never mentioned in the books.
showfag please stop trying to discuss book stuff.

There's a Bran chapter where Luwin/Bran tell the northern lords to increase the % of their harvest they're storing for winter, from a fifth to a quarter or something like that.
-
Mind you it's not much, but they ARE storing food. And old people pretty much kill themselves in winter that last too long, "going for a hunt" and never coming back.

Oh kewl!

youtu.be/s553NzoFZQI

>bookfags still think they're getting a new book this weekend

>no they dont. this is never mentioned in the books.

you're an idiot. it is mentioned multiple times in the books how they store a certain percentage of their harvest. how the fuck do you think they survive in the winter? you can't grow crops in the winter, they need to store it.

and i didn't say anything about them feeding the smallfolk for 10 years, but many castles have enough for everyone living in them to survive for at least a year or two.

Have you even watched this show? Uncle/neice is a bit more familial but still acceptable. It seems that only direct siblings are outright frowned upon

who is the most whore of the non-literal-whore characters in asoiaf?

Even mainstream subreddits are starting to admit Emilia Clarke is shit at acting.

How long until the normies realize now?

Cateyln, easily

Awesome, thank you

Cersei.