'Wonder Woman' has no Thursday drop

>Wonder Woman: number stays flat
>Spider-Man Homecoming: 10% drop, in comparison WW dropped 1.9% and GOTG2 4.9% on the same day
W O N D E R E D

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/07/14/wonder-woman-box-office-the-leggiest-superhero-movie-since-blade/#218c7fdc270b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since triggering Sup Forums has replaced triggering sjws here, I fucking love this movie.

>117 million
more like HOMECUMMING

Literally no one is triggered by this, stop trying to make this a thing.

It's weird, too, because Spider-Man is a much better movie.

I guess being butthurt about Trump really will bring in money.

Is there a HQ torrent of this without Korean subtitles yet?

>Spider-Man is a much better movie

Heres another maxim faggot; zendaya is hotter than the WW skellington

see

/our gal/ strikes again

But Zendaya is skinnier than Gal.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Dont even try

Why do you post years old pics and not current ones? Still, Zendaya is way skinnier than Gal was there, too.

Misogynists BTFO'd, we did it sisters!

>because Spider-Man is a much better movie.
Nope

Yeah no, even if you post F&F pictures of Gal she still looks better than literal Thai ladyboy Zendaya. No offense to Thai ladyboys.

Why did they have to fuck up by the third act?

>"The world can't be fixed by killing an evil guy"
>Kills an evil guy, the world gets fixed

They were taking steps in the right direction but they had to fuck it up for the ebin final fight

Did somebody say Gal Gadot?

Not even close

>lets compare a grown woman to a child

>we are going to see a spider-man and iron manlet flick be outgrossed by ww domestically
Worldwide is a lost cause, Marlel is too big among shitskins

It is awesome to see feminine kinopower destroy flicks filled with toxic masculinity and sexism!

>Zendaya
>almost 21
>child

She's peaked, its all downhill from there.

You started it. Also she's 21, not a child.

LOL

She's 20 and that picture was taken 5 years ago. You do the math

>"The world can't be fixed by killing an evil guy"
>Kills an evil guy, the world gets fixed
Wat? She believed that killing ares would end all wars and that humans are peaceful by nature, she was wrong realizes that wars will never end, she then decides she will have to keep helping mankind forever because of that.

It keeps btfo-ing Sup Forums...
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
inhales
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>my face when WW and SM:H are both massive successes and the real losers are assmad Sup Forumssmokers

Nothing changed.

So ugly

>almost 21

>Nothing changed.

No, she got uglier.

>SM:H
>massive success
Forecasts have already been adjusted for it to reach around 300M domestically, when before they were 350M+. It's having steep drops.

Truly the Queen of Sup Forums.

Wonder Woman's run is incredible, I liked the movie but I didn't expect this development at all. Not even Spider-Man and losing theaters for new releases made it lose steam.

>Gal will never WONDER your brains out.
Does anyone have that shop where Wondy is kicking Sup Forums out of the window while they're crying and wearing a mouse hat?

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/07/14/wonder-woman-box-office-the-leggiest-superhero-movie-since-blade/#218c7fdc270b

Is leggier than anything DC and Marvel did in 20 years.

I'm not surprised, I don't remember any other capeflick having such small drops or even staying completely flat despite losing showings.

rat faced kike

Why the fuck would Sup Forums be triggered by wonder woman? Spiderman is way worse in terms of SJWism

Because she's Israeli. Which already makes her slightly better in the eyes of some of Sup Forums but you can't expect Sup Forums's SJW population to know what they're talking about.

Everyone knows she didn't look nice in F&F though.

Getting in to her current shape for WW was the best thing to happen to her, she became literally goddess tier.

This. Personally I was indifferent about WW the movie. I just like how she btfo literally everything.

And yet it still hasn't even reached 800 million worldwide. Why do you guys make such a big deal out of it like it's somehow breaking any records?

Who the fuck is watching this shit? It was a bland, predictable superhero origin.

>Why do you guys make such a big deal out of it like it's somehow breaking any records?
Because it is. Do you read selectively?

We all know that when it reach 800 millions you will say : "it didn't even reached 900 millions"

Thats too lewd user! DELET immediately

Which record would that be? 12th PG 13 superhero movie that reaches 700 million +?

Well, yeah. At 800 million I'd be just as surprised that you make such a big deal out of a superhero movie reaching 800 million when they've already reached 1,5 billion before. Even for DC this isn't t hat much of an accomplishment because it just barely beat Suicide Squad and it's still behind the massive flop that was BvS.

Biggest multiplier in 20 years, superhero origin movie, and it's gonna pass Civil War in domestic gross.
>inb4 muh China
Only 25% revenue goes back to the studio.

God she is so qt. I want to lick her everything

>massive flop that was BvS
this meme again?

>BvS
>flop
Underperformed =\= flop

>she became literally goddess tier.
living in this level of stupidity

BvS wasn't a flop, it underperformed.
WW, on the other hand, is overperforming.

>massive flop
Just how butthurt are you shill?

>no drop
>1.9% drop
If you're going to lie in the headline you may as well lie in the article, too.

Then the question shouldn't be why is WW doing so well domestically, but why is it doing so terribly in foreign markets? Civil War got to almost 1.2 billion with the same domestic gross?

Still already made more internationally than any Marvel solo debuts, except Dr. Strange and now Spider-Man (more than likely).

The studio needed it to be a success, so they stopped caring about not looking suspicious when they launder their money.

It's doing more overseas than most MCU movies. Shitskin just love marlel

Guess what movie it already surpassed in domestic gross by over 40 million. Batman v Superman. That's pretty embarassing.

It's not doing terribly overseas, it's overperforming in the US. The % is basically 50-50.
Also
>comparing an Avengers movie to an origin story starring a literal who
C'mon now.

Origin movies many times go pretty bad overseas,look at Iron Man 1,strong domestic but weak overseas

"We're literally planning to scrap our 'extended universe' once we've released the ones that have already been filmed in favour of exclusively Batman movies unless we get a hit that can put us in the black" = flop

>ywn be this much of an assravaged shill
Feels good man

How many solo superhero debuts have made as much as Wonder Woman has?
Only Superman, Batman and Spider-Man have. And only their first film iterations, their reboots have made less.

>humans fight the most destructive war in history AFTER ares dies.

It just confirms that what people liked most about BvS was Wonder Woman.

If it was doing as well overseas as most Marvel movies then it would be DCs first movie that'll crack the 1 billion mark. But it's not even close to that. It's at 50:50 domestic vs foreign gross. No Marvel movie has had such bad foreign gross relative to their domestic gross. WW is the reverse Warcraft movie, Americans seem to love it for whatever reason.

They gave JL to Snyder just after BvS my dumb indian shill friend

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>Wonderwoman is a literal who

She is literally the single biggest Superhero DC has other than Batman and Superman.

No MCU origin movie cracked the billion.

Japan is not there, 50:50 is great btw, just because the MCU is Transformers + bought reviews doesn't mean that everybody has to bomb in the US and be saved by the chinks

Wonderwoman was a bit too long for my taste. Like 20 minutes too long.

That said, it was much better than Spiderman

>but why is it doing so terribly in foreign markets
It isn't. It's doing better than any other superhero debut since Spider-Man, except for Doctor Strange, and it hasn't opened in Japan. And it's even doing better than many sequels too.
It's done better than The Mummy, which Sup Forums was insisting it was gonna crush it internationally until recently, and less than 10 million away from Transformers, without opening in Japan yet.

>now that the movie is making money she's the biggest superhero
I love Sup Forums revisionism.

I'm gonna need a webm of this one.

>now

WW, Superman and Batman have been the holy trinity of DC for decades you fucking casual.

>What is the DC trinity

>It was a bland
It was bland because it's capeshit but I liked the motives of the villain. In an alternate universe where superhero movies aren't the opium of the people, Ares could have been a memorable villain unlike the vulture in homecoming who'd be a boring villain no matter what you'd try to make with it.

Yeah, now that the movie is making bank she's part of the Trinity.

That's funny because BvS made only 330 million domestic and was saved by the foreign gross.

>Spider Man: Blackwashing dropping like a rock in an ocean of Wonder Women

Right, because if one were to use google and search for the DC trinity, the only results that would come up are from after the WW movie came out. Fucking idiot.

The funniest part of all this is that WW has still 8 weeks left in theaters.

How mad are you guys gonna be when Spiderman inevitably beats WW worldwide? You really believe Spiderman won't make 800 million total?

Why didn't Tony save him? They even put an Indian wedding in the movie.

I just want it on BluRay so I can fap for her the whole way through :(

She was always part of the trinity, she is DC third most famous superhero and her comic is one of most sold ones, she got animated movies and live action series.

Man, it's gonna be hilarious if WW actually beats BvS and later this year JL.

>How mad are you guys gonna be when a Spiderman and RDJ movie inevitably doesn't come close to a billion and it's beaten by Wonder Woman domestically?
I guess I'll just laugh at that sinking ship that is the MCU

The fact that we're even talking about Spider-Man + RDJ maybe beating a female superhero at the box office is just embarrassing on Marvel's part. Feige is done after this. DCEU in general has a stronger cultural pull. Marvel movies aren't cultural events anymore. They've become routine. They've baited Thanos for so long nobody even gives a shit anymore.

>Spider-Man is a much better movie.

Explain this opinion.

Based WW still bringing in the crowds. Has Sup Forums ever gotten this BTFO?

The average moviegoer has no idea who Thanos is, nor will they, until he arrives on screen in his entirety.