This kills the american

Press 'F'

Press your clutch pedal to pay respects.

Press R 1 2 3 4 5 6 to pay respects.

>book holiday to go to LA
>book a manual rental car
>fast forward 3 months
>land in LA
>go to pick up car from airport
>get given the keys
>mfw i arrive to my car only to find two pedals
>get pissed off and go back
>ask why i have a automatic, and if they upgraded me, can they get me what i originally wanted
>"Sorry sir, our fleet of vehicles all have automatic transmissions"

>implying it'll kill me if I can't even move the car

manual are retarded shit desu
t. learned driving with a manual transmission

how do i learn manual if I have no one to teach me

youtube maybe

Feels good being able to drive stick & go fast and not having to worry about my car getting stolen since nobody can fucking drive stick.

what if i kill myself and then cant afford the health care bill

will be funny

wtf, that will not be funny
take that back

Press 1 2 3 4 5 6 R to kill your engine

come here and I'll teach you how to drive

Usually the gearbox will have some mechanism to prevent engaging reverse above a certain speed, especially when the reverse gear is situated next to the high gears.

Well yeah that's an old urban legend of sort concerning elder people. My driving school teacher told it so it's true

Come on mate, gofundme- the number 1 healthcare choice for burgers

But can you legaly? Here if you learned on auto you're not allowed to drive manual.

what kind of manchild doesnt drive a manual?

Yes it's like that in every country, and he could legally learn with no assistance in open private property, problem is getting the car there when no one else can drive it.

How the fuck do you prove that you learned specifically manual

By doing a manual driving test just like how you got your auto drivers license.

Here they print a small code for each such handicap, so if you took you driving test with automatic car, you get a small code that means "can only drive automatic". Same thing if you need glasses.

Fucking kek

ME DRIVE

Go to car dealership, ask to try manual, hope that they show you how it works.

>mustang drivers

Dealerships won't let you test drive a car you don't have a license for. They shouldn't anyway.

THOSE FUCKING YUROPOORS, THEIR JUST MAD THAT WE CAN AFFORD HOMEGROWN MUSSLE CARS AND 600 HORSEPOWER TUNES WHILE THERE COMMIE GUBBEMINTS FORCE THEM TO DRIVE ONE LIDDER DIESEL HATCHBACKS, PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN