Black Panther

this isn't how you have a political discourse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfhot7tQcWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Violence is the only reasoning recognized by the negro. Even if that negro leads a super advanced civilization built on stolen alien technology.

Same with hwites

Did we forget about the two world wars?

This is literally like how Sup Forums would discuss politics with anyone they don't agree with.

Different skin colour, same kind of subhuman savage.

That was just boys wanting to play with their new toys. Nothing political outside a very thinly veiled excuse to play with the toys.

Considering this whole film is masterminded by a massive conglomeration of historically-racist whiteys, I feel justified looking at this image and thinking: "This is racist."

No they're liberal, it's empowering.

Getting triggered is all you under 25 year olds are good at.

>now get in the water and fight with sticks you monk-- I mean, you panthers.

Can't wait to see the frantically edited, shaky cam fight

It's beloved baby it's game-changing baby we've been waiting all our lives for this movie all are fn lives now I'm saying nigga?

I'll trigger your dick with my ass

We them boys we going to rock the house till the wheels fall off for this is our time we're Kings and that's the truth be humble sit down and be humble white boys little pencil dick white crackers

>Man-Ape isn't called Man-Ape
Thin skinned as fuck.

There are goosebumps then there are fucking albatrossbumps

those guys are too light skinned to be Africans

can you imagine how many white women will see this and be thinking afterwards how they need a bull?

It's a form of scarification popular in parts of africa

Of course, it's mostly performed by women lel.

Why does the nigger on the right have shower mat skin?

kek

>high technology from the 30s, we didn't even have it in china back then...

It's all so tiresome.

dont know about the movie, but there is a tribe or group of tribes (of niggers, of course) that knick their skin in patterns like that cause they venerate the crocodile or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfhot7tQcWs

the black twitter warriors are going to be insufferable once this movie comes out

>we wuz the most advanced nation on earth n shit

Kek, the more things change, the more they stay the same

>insufferable

are you kidding me? its going to be the best entertainment since the z trial

>pol
>using violence to win an argument
You know nothing, white fuccboi

>american mongrels
Redundant.

Who will have the higher ground?

>Slavs
>white
>Jews
>white

>implying Sup Forums is any different

>Sup Forums
>where the biggest conservatives who hate feminism and fag worship turn out to be from the very cultures and societies that leftie faggots and whores defend in the name of multiculturalism
Man i can't wait for the big purge.
Many neighborhoods in France and Sweden are already seeing it,
and UK is seeing a big rise in acid attacks.

Turns out white supremacists and other races and ethnicities have something in common:
They all agree that feminism and faggots should all be purged. As you know, where there's common ground there's also ground for diplomacy.

What do you mean? Sup Forums isn't really that afrocentric apart from memery.

One drop rule nigger yank

>They all agree that feminism and faggots should all be purged.
So you want to prevent women from voting?

>ignoring Sup Forums will be flooded with insufferable faggots bitching ABOUT twitter fags

And you'll be bitching about that?

No, i want them to shut the fuck up and mind their own business; just like Allah wills it.

this movie is going to have so many jokes made at its expense

That can't happen so long as they're the majority of voters user.

>WE

Good thing white feminist whores are a dying breed with negative birth rates then.
They will be the minority soon, and part of worm excretion underground soon after.

No, I won't be on this board

White people settle a political dispute:

>calm discussion, civil, that might get heated at points but thanks to a moderator things never get out of hand. Know to check themselves and keep things on an even keel

Black people settle a political dispute:

>"OOODABOODAUBBADUBBAROOGADOOGABOODABOODA UBUNTABOODADOODA!!"

>brandishes spears and shoots each other point black in the face with AK-47's

And this is why Africa would have been a futuristic utopia with flying cars, had white people just left them alone.

>white feminist whores
Doesn't matter. So long as women vote things will remain the same. Color doesn't matter when it comes to females.

To all my fellow white citizens - remember - once a slave - forever a slave. Even though we see a lot of black supremacy propaganda these days, you must remember: if black males were anything but a white man's property - they wouldn't let themselves be enslaved in the first place (ie native indians were actually strong and didn't surrender to white man). That is why we call negros niggers - they surrendered their dignity without a fight and lost respect of their women who always prefered to lay with a superior intellectual white man.

i doubt it, how will they react when they found out that wakanda hates other niggers?

They're going to omit that.

>an amazing cast brings to life one of the most beloved, game-changing superhero stories ever
Black panther's origin story (or whatever they're even adapting, I have no clue) are all fucking boring and he's generally really boring when in Wakanda. Nobody cares about them other than wewuzzers and white people that are championing for black people's rights that have never read comics in their life anyway

>Cast a black person in a predominantly white movie
>BAWW TOKENISM IS SHIT, WHY DON'T THE BLACKS JUST GET THEIR OWN MOVIE?!

>Make a movie with a black cast
>BAWWW THIS MOVIE DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME AND I WILL TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL AFFRONT

Y'all are retarded.

You know what I don't get?

You guys are constantly worried about "Degeneracy", right?

Degeneracy being defined as regressing as a society.

So how do you reconcile that with "Our Tribe vs Their Tribe" being the oldest social conflict of all time?

With all you claim to know about social and societal dynamics, surely you realize racism is the single most degenerate thing there is, right?

Nice mental gymnastic.
I don't hate your tribe because it's not my tribe. I hate it because it's objectively inferior in comparison and I don't want you polluting mine. Just stay away.

How could you possibly know that when literally all your information about "my" tribe is gleaned from and filtered through "your" tribe?

You wouldn't go to a Ford dealership to learn about Hondas, so why is it okay that Sup Forums is your sole source of information about other races?

That picture makes me hella itchy and uncomfortable

>How could you possibly know that
You're still doing this And you still have slavery and mass rapes. Just stay on your continent.

>Someone does something that I don't understand or like, that makes them morally reprehensible for reasons I'm unable to articulate!
You sound like a smart man.

>Pulling the slavery card AGAINST black people
You must be a REALLY smart man

man I wish it was. Politics would actually be a lot more interesting if Trump had to beat Hillary's ass in martial combat for the presidency. Instead he just won because he had the dankest memes

it is in Africa

The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain]
Ibn Khaldun

>Someone does something that I don't understand or like, that makes them morally reprehensible for reasons I'm unable to articulate!
Mass rapes and endless tribe killing as well as baby raping to cure your AIDS are objectively harmful and I don't want those participating near me.

>Pulling the slavery card AGAINST black people
Yes. Whites ended slavery. Blacks in Africa are still selling them. Objectively inferior.

Stay on your continent.

>Have to move the goalposts from "aligator skin" to baby rape to be able to articulate what I find morally reprehensible

Nice going

And you know the whole "baby rape to cure aids" thing isn't a race thing, right? It's a lack of education thing. And it only happens in that one small part of the world, and has been steadily decreasing as quality of life increases.

how old is this guy?

>Nice going
Hey, I mentioned slavery and mass rapes in my first post >And you know the whole "baby rape to cure aids" thing isn't a race thing, right?
>it only happens in that one small part of the world, and has been steadily decreasing as quality of life increases.
Correlation =/= Causation, sure, but it's not our responsibility to educate them and bring their uncivilized asses here. Stay on your continent.

cant wait for the BLACKED parody

You wouldn't go to a Honda fanatic to get an unbiased opinion about a Honda either. You can open a technical report and see that the Ford clearly has a better engine and top speeds than a Honda at the same pricepoint, and you can see from a catalog that the Hondas are fucking ugly.

So you're saying they can't come over, even after education?
So there's literally no way you can find middle ground with them, even after they become morally upstanding by your own standards?

So it literally IS about "Our tribe versus their tribe" and nothing else.

And now we come full circle.

Shirposring will reach critical mass when this shit hits theaters

Shitposting*

>So you're saying they can't come over, even after education?
No, I didn't say that. If you're going to be like those techy poo in loos then fine. But if you're going to live off of welfare like a parasite and commit crime or vote in Sharia then stay the fuck away.

>most beloved
Dude's been a major presence in Fantastic Four and Avengers since the 60 but no way is he a "most beloved" character.
C-List at best

KEK

what exactly am I looking at here?

They may as well just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a couple months when it gets released

a fucking joke