How can we be like them?

How can we be like them?

Confucius. Stop being complete degenerates too.

Sucking money out of America.

copy your neighbor vietnam. they're east asian too

Stop being a ladyboy

Semiconductors.

How about focusing plastic surgery around the face instead of the groin

be machine

make food that isn't just shitty noodles

Good posts

You pretty much are

embrace 2 genders

kek

they're responsible for like half of all SEA stereotypes. with Philippines responsible for the other half. they're absolutely not east asian

They are the closest thing to East Asians. Philippines are obviously garbage and only Americans seem to have some weird obsession with them.

Thailand is pretty well-developed though even if they're not technically East Asians.

Most of the wealthy Thais are Chinese anyway.

no your country is nice

Apart from Japanese, how come do you wanna be weak sissy Chink and Gook?

Instead of focusing on being money dumps for America which you can't be, try to be like China and abuse large population factor to boost exports

>tfw you will never have a flag as aesthetic as hong kong
why even fucking live

Weak virgin nerd Chink got butthurt

>Hong Kong flag

Who wants anal flag?

Filipinos are Western in culture and level of general development. They have nothing in common with their neighbors, who are either Arab/Indian or Chinese-influenced.

Who would want a white man's prolapsed anus as a flag?

Why doesn't japan have the old rising sun flag? it was way better looking than this red ball

It's a Tampon

You are welcome

we aren't in war mode now

>t. Gay

Because Chinks, Gooks and fucking SJW get butthurt as fuck

Does this anal flag think that the image is accurate and funny?

>84949306
well there is more funny thing friend

That's weak and not Nippon.
Nihon is more generally among Japanese people now.

zitto nipple

Jap you are disgusting

Jap you are kawaii

>Tawain

>American education
Vietnam is culturally a part of the sinosphere.

moar Thai kick

We are best partner of Japan
so we are better than chink or gook
Japan≥Thailand>>>>>chink, gook>Philippine

What movie

>Philippine
Why Philippines all of a sudden

Very easy. Get invaded or at least host a nice little war for a western country, sit through an occupation, sit though a dummy government, get independence because the soy defeated the western country from the inside.

>Philippines
because they are even worse.
they are slave all the time

No i meant, why did you include irrelevant Philippines in that East Asian category? It's like you take Canada of North America into consideration when you are making an order of good countries in South America.

>when you are making an order of good countries in South America.
*when you are ranking good countries in South America

Wrong.

Correct.

Thailand is strongest country among southeast asian countries
so we can get along with them

haha

The comments are pure cringe desu

>hit their peaks twenty-thirty years ago
>no growth since the "asian tigers" meme of the 80's and 90's
>no prospect for growth in the future
>bad aging
>hk rent through the roof
Yeah maybe if this were 1985 they would be worth emulating but those days are in the past.
Meanwhile, there is a country that is currently building the future of Asia and the world. Soon to be the largest GDP in the world. Get ready for the Chinese century.

>no growth
Taiwan: 2% in 2017
Singapore: 2.5%
Japan: 1.5%
South Korea: 3.7%
USA: 2.2%

Who said we're talking about USA here, Pierre?
Besides anything within the range of 2% growth is basically pennies, especially when you take into account inflation. 2% is nothing to brag about.
Mainland China last year had 6.9% growth.

Forgot Hong Kong: 4.3% (?)

>moving goalposts
And Ethiopia had a 8.5% growth last year, are you ready for the Ethiopian century?

Ethiopia does not have a military, tech sector, or GDP that can challenge the US. Meanwhile China is the 2nd largest economy and has enormous sway in the international economy and society. Apples, meet oranges.

And China does not emulate Japan or Singapore whatsoever?

Why not add singapore in pic ?

Japanese inflation is literally below zero.

Thailand was the only country to never be ruled by whites. Submit to your overlords ladyboy

Regicide.

Singapore is distinct in being a predominantly Muslim and Southeast Asian country.

Did I say anything about that? Deng Xiaoping himself talked about Singapore and Japan as models for development. But in no way have their models been completely copied.
This point seem irrelevant anyways, as we were talking about China's ability to challenge the US.
Doesn't change the fact that 2% GDP growth is pennies in the overall scheme of things, and that Japan hit its peak about thirty years ago (mid 80s).

>Singapore
>predominantly Muslim
>74.3% Chinese
That's fucking bullshit and you know it

>Let me tell you about your country

Wtf are u talking about. I`ve been to Singapore, its about 10-15% muslim, most of them are poor malyan minority.

>Did I say anything about that?

>Yeah maybe if this were 1985 they would be worth emulating but those days are in the past

That's irrelevant. I never said China did not learn anything from Japan or S'pore. I'm just saying Japan is past its prime, and China is where the real growth is NOW.
You want to talk about the past, jump in a time machine and relive the glorious days of 1980's nippon, go ahead.

Are you an ignorant American with a VPN?

Dad worked there and i spent maybe one year in total there. There wer allot of muslims maybe half

Yeah, a developed economy of 130 million won't grow as fast as a developing economy of 1.4 billion. Big news. But saying Japan has no growth, no prospects and isn't worth emulating is ludicrous.

Well from what you said, it seems like you don't even go outside. How does 14% = mostly muslim? Is fucking Russia muslim now?

I bet he is just another indonesian wc cleaner with internet access.

China's grwoth is not a simple matter of population size. China had a huge population 100 years ago, 50 years ago. No growth then.
In fact according to the statistics you provided, Korea has much better growth than Japan, almost twice as much, with smaller population, smaller country and less resources.
Japan's growth is minimal, and has been since the 90's. They hit their peak a while ago. I'm not saying they didn't do a bang up job back then, but their government is still struggling with coming back from the Lost Decade, and Japan won't be hitting any great strides in the foreseeable future.
As of right now, China is pioneering growth for developed economies.

Get CHINESE'd

You need to go back to China, Mike Chang.

sg isn't close to as muslim as malay/indo/brunei, even thailand is almost as muslim as sg from the southern part