WEBM

ALL JACKED UP ON ADDERALL EDITION

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg
youtube.com/watch?v=uhesDs6FWpo&feature=youtu.be&t=5m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=XnkMqYq3bzM
theverge.com/2017/2/15/14606330/john-wick-chapter-2-interview-chad-stahelski-jj-perry
youtube.com/watch?v=Gseycx-k8wk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ALL JACKED UP ON ADDERALL EDITION
mfw

Such a great movie.

His death hurt me a lot more then most celebs, he made any movie he was in better.

Is this from a movie?

watching "The Guest"

Much more entertaining then it should be.

I need to shoot more gags with muh maymays. Any suggestions on goofs spoofs and blunders I could do to them?

Heres some goofs i literally just thought up:

>ride over with lawnmower
>put in dishwasher
>hang it in shower
>use as door stop
>use as one of those things you put by the front door to wipe your boots
>shoot with BB-Gun
>shoot with Crossbow
>take to shooting range and shoot with real guns
>make a gingerbread house with some

I should stab one with a sharp buttplug?

Spike Jonze commercialkino
youtube.com/watch?v=ABz2m0olmPg

She might be hot/handsome if she wasn't so tatted out.

They're not even that good, fucking pizza cats and ninja turtles.

Even Miley never went full retard with hers.

Yep, She went full Alizee

>JUST on her fist
heh

more cooking

This girl gets paid to behave the same way you are ashamed to recall behaving at 10 years old.

Disgusting occult fetishism.

What this from?

Is that tiger in relation to Yugo paramilitaries?

The Last Panthers. Something like that, it's been a little while since I've really sat down and watched all of it.

explain webm

Thanks, looks good.

Is Keri okay?

It's got a real cozy bleak atmosphere and it's only 6 episodes, I'd recommend it.

>tfw Mads will never scratch your balls

I looked at the cast and decided I wanted to watch it. I moved it to the next in line in the queue of stuff.

It nice to see squib work these days

For the Kiwi

So he just remade his fatboy slim video?

yep. Got paid a million schmeckels to do the same thing but with a qt and a better effects budget

based hopkins

For god's sake, Anthony.

the music is what makes this scene dope however
thanks hiroshimoot

Yea, I liked the Mass effect style soundtrack better then expected.

>Mass effect style soundtrack
What?
I own the soundtrack and that's probably the worst possible description ever mentioned, and I'm still trying to find logic in it.

why does she have it tattooed backwards? it would read right to left

Did you mean synth?

Are you Japanese?

>confused black guy.png

The Handmaiden (2016)

Where's the camera reflection?

youtube.com/watch?v=uhesDs6FWpo&feature=youtu.be&t=5m31s

and

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkMqYq3bzM

Openings sounded a lot alike. In the movie you can't hear the middle of the song since the people are screaming and grunting.

That only creates more questions!

Such as?

what the fuck is her problem. the fucking bitch. and fuck ambulances too. fucking ambos. fucking ambo dogs

Thank you user, that a much better description. It is the Synth and how it being played that reminded me of a few tracks on Mass effect.

I am not a musical person at all. I learned to reorganize a few classical and jazz songs and some classic rock songs, but I am horrible at playing or recognizing music. Which is odd since I decent at math.

Some of my kids are brilliant at it but I am a lost cause.

sauce?

Brings a new meaning to double tap...

Post tits, sweetheart.

what in the sweet titty fucking jesus did i just watch?

Just one synthwave song of the entire OST sounds similar?

user pls

scouts guide something, zombies, google it

theverge.com/2017/2/15/14606330/john-wick-chapter-2-interview-chad-stahelski-jj-perry

It just seems very oddly filmed with strange cuts, is there a voiceover going on at the time?

Spike Jonze direction

c-caska san

There is a sorta voiceover going on, kinda. You need audio/context to understand, but doing so would spoil the movie.

Go watch it. It's fantastic.

I make webms, not music.

I admit I used the wrong fucking terms and I am a idiot when it comes to it. Don't have to rub my nose in it.

i hate this

copy that. Like I could use one as a cutting board oooh or I could use one also as a drugs cutting board what for to do drugs off of.
there's a lot of my shit.

Figure I gotta do something vodka related for the eastern promise one. Maybe hang the TDKR CIA one from a drone and then throw the Bane one at it or something. What for crashing porpoises. I should say that the Mike and Jay and Rich ones belong in the trash and send them to RLM. Unironically I should go over half of the harvey dent one in glow in the dark or florescent shit on account of he gets half his face blown off and is no longer in the light or whatever you get it.

You know those pizza shooter toys they had with the Ninja Turtles things? You all seen this, you heard about this? It was like a pizza box with a spring loaded thing that would shoot out pizzas. I should build one of those for paintings.

damn... I'll give you 2 million USD for exclusive ownership of that WebM my good man

Haha how kooky and zany! Fucking reddit music videos

kino

Am I standing on a street corner with my skirt hitched up flashing lewd pits? Do I smell like laundry bag full of jock straps thats been doused in perfume I stole from a mall?

Am

I

wearing

sexy ass heels?

Yes but that's irrelephant I'm not some some cheap craigslist whore anymore pfft.

I wasnt trying to bully but that was really just obtuse for me

Here's one of the songs from The Guest

youtube.com/watch?v=Gseycx-k8wk

what exactly did he mean by this?

How come there are no cameras in the reflections ?

Cuz computahs

Okay, just to be clear, I wasn't referring to the whole soundtrack, I was referring the music in the barfight.

And really I needed to be more clear "Yea, that song reminded me of a song off Mass effect" - and that failure is on me. I understand on how I worded it it was a WTF. Mea culpa and all that.

It overall was a good movie. Also since this was him coming off of Downton abbey it was a good way to avoid being typecast. He seems that he really got into shape for the role.

is a pool or a bikini thread?

Context is that I painted while listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
for around 6 hours getting drunk and stoned on absinthe.

Do you take requests?

simply epic dude