I can't fucking believe it. Just got back from the store...

I can't fucking believe it. Just got back from the store, and look what I found: Literal time bombs disguised as children's candy. We told you no once, but you had to keep pushing. Now look where we are. This is a new low for you, Europe. How could you betray us, after all we've been through?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12112909/french-girl-reportedly-dies-after-choking-on-kinder-surprise-toy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, look, there's a bike inside, and it's not even big enough to ride. What's the fucking point? This is the most obvious thing ever and it's like none of you even care. I'm honestly getting tears in my eyes. I mean what tHE FUCK? This IS NOT okay! I can't see for shit, jesus christ how could this happen now of all times

don't worry, they're the safe kind, manifactured expressely for the US market. The edible part and the surprise are separated, so that american kids don't choke while gorging on them.

this, they are contained in a bag

WTF
Why we have to say to americans to not eat plastic?

Is this real?

The law they don't comply with predates Ferraro and plastic.

Someone needs to tell the French though.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12112909/french-girl-reportedly-dies-after-choking-on-kinder-surprise-toy.html

Not him but I never heard of "Kinder Joy" here so maybe yes

>Is this real?

Yes but we never banned the eggs they just didn't comply with a law from the 1930s. They have to do this to comply with the law.

>Death by Kinder Eggs > Death by guns
>American logic

It's known as "Kinder Merendero" here. But it adapted pretty well to the American market

Yep. Kinder surprise (the European thing) is two halves of an eggshell made of chocolate wrapped around a plastic container with a toy.

Kinder joy, (the burger thing) is two halves of an eggshel made of plastic. One half contains a nutella-like mass with some chocolate "balls" and a plastic spoon so americhild can scoop it out.
The other half contains a toy

pic related, the first one is kinder surprise. The one on the right is the thing OP posted.

>>Death by Kinder Eggs > Death by guns
>>American logic

>Not reading what is written
>Italian logic

What the fuck. This is sad.
I do kind of want to try the kinder joy, though.

>I do kind of want to try the kinder joy, though.
They're not really that good. And a lot more expensive than the normal ones.
Plus the toys are even shittier.

They're tasty, actually. They're sold here during summer in place of the chocolate egg, which would otherwise melt

>And a lot more expensive than the normal ones.
Dear god, why is Kinder chocolate so expensive? I think a 3-pack of the regular Kinder Surprise is approximately €3,5 in Denmark. That's what? 50 grams of chocolate?

You wanted to imply that kinder eggs are some sort of mass destruction weapon while in reality there are only some plastic inside a fucking chocolate egg

Because it's superior italian chocolate :^)

You're paying for the brand. It's not even that good. Too much sugar for me personally, can't even feel the fucking chocolate

I know it's shameful, but damnit do I like Kinder chocolate!

good goy

Old toys are incredible

Not sad at all, they were great in the 90s. Tasty choco and fun little collectible toys. Now the toys are shit

Don't make me take out my gigantic collection

Hm, we have both here

I’m literally shaking right now. Wtf Europe

No reason sweetie. The version you posted is the dumbed down so your goblinlings won't americhoke on them.

Wait. Couldn't they choke on the spoon?

oh shit.
kinder SHUT IT DOWN

I've notified the FBI.

>someone left the plastic side on the mart in fear of choking

It's not concealed inside the food though?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Here too

They separated the toy from chocolate so its safe.
Hell we've HAD kinder-egg knockoffs that keep it with the toy capsule poking out of chocolate so nobody accidentally eats it.

>muh dragon

>You wanted to imply that kinder eggs are some sort of mass destruction weapon while in reality there are only some plastic inside a fucking chocolate egg
That's not what I implied at all. The post was a response to needing to tell Americans not to eat plastic, a French child ate the plastic toy. Then you autistically started talking about gun deaths.

how do you choke with regular eggs, do you eat them whole?

There is just a law where you can't sell inedible objects fully enveloped in food. Yeah someone might choke or maybe get hurt.

You have to leave it sticking out a bit like in , so that way people can see "theres something inedible in my food".

DEFCON 1
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

and easter eggs?

Easter eggs? I don't know what you mean? Like those plastic eggs with candy inside? Those aren't the same since its candy inside something inedible. Thats just normal.

Usually easter eggs are just hardboil eggs but colorful

This one
There are an even bigger toy inside

Never seen this. Is it made out of giant chocolate with a toy inside? Seems like it would be illegal but I don't know specifics of law.

It's lige a regular kinder surprise, but larger.
The regular egg is seen next to it.

Yeah seems like it would be illegal.

"If it is confectionery, and-
(1) has partially or completely imbedded therein any nonnutritive object, except that this subparagraph shall not apply in the case of any nonnutritive object if, in the judgment of the Secretary as provided by regulations, such object is of practical functional value to the confectionery product and would not render the product injurious or hazardous to health;"

Choco treasure was able to get permission by keeping capsule outside: . Kinder egg has not been able to get permission .

those have been around here since the mid 2000s

iirc no kid died choking, kinder was just banned as a preemptive measure

are you telling me you don't have easter eggs?

>x11
Not made of chocolate with toys on inside

wtf are these things then?

A chocolate bunny, never seen one with toys on the inside. Usually they are empty or just solid.

>America is the land of the fredoo-

there's no toys in those

>Kinder Joy
>not Kinder Surprise

No surprises there.

where do you think the 'easter?' meme comes from

Kinder Joy =!= Kinder Surprise

Fucking mutts, when will they learn ...