Game of thrones

Remind me why normalfags like this show

Le Nerd Culture

It allows them to enjoy the most degenerate things in a socially acceptable manner

Dude you gotta see it it's fucking epic

They jumped on the bandwagon, its on hbo so its easily accessible, its low fantasy so their isnt much suspension of disbelief, theres political intrigue and plenty of gurl power.

It's popular.

Chads love tits and blood and weiners

It is the highest guest budget TV show ever. It is basically capeshit

After this moment tyrion went to shit.

Are the books even good? Because it seems like the writer is a sack of shit too

sex and politics, what else do you need

>dude I'm edgy AND I'm a nerd!
That's the gist of it.

the universe/lore is really great

it's more unpredictable than the usual tv show that it kills off protagonists

Because it's really good. The only people who don't like this show are Christian housewives and insufferable internet neckbeards, who are so delusional they honestly believe they are automatically smart if they dislike something critically acclaimed. Then there's the "muh source material" aspies who shit on every single adaptation ever created no matter what, too dumb to understand differences between mediums of entertainment.

>normalfags
>caring about the lore

>"um wait who are the Tyrells again? haha sorry all I remember about last season is the dragon lady, so you know I have to immerse myself in the show again :)! btw, were did the bald guy who killed his daughter go? who the hell even was he again"

>game of thrones
>unpredictable

are you retarded? like, do you have a mental disease?...

dude people die and there is a kaleeshi who is te best and have dragons

>brain damaged aspie calls show predictable in retrospect

Why are the people who whine about this show so militant and stupid? Lose some weight and go back to Sup Forums you useless waste of oxygen

Its a really cool show even if you dont get the subteties of lore etc. Even my parents like this show.

the plebs will do anything the people withe carrot on the stick tell them to do

I'm not really sure why normies like it so much. It doesn't seem more accessible than LOTR

normalfags need something to discuss with other normalfags, anything popular they will watch, even if they don't like it

Because it's excellent