Diversity is bad

>diversity is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is tho, the people who want diversity are unironically cheering for the destruction of all cultures for a centralized one.

>ai will kill us

Agree.

I should let only woman enter in my country

>diversity is good

It's good, that's why we need more so sweden will become superpower and richest nation!

Sweden will become a caliphate

Seriously, as a 3rd world country with a white elite, why would white countries want to be less of themselves?

If that was true, we'd see a lot more people converting to Hinduism, Islam, etc. but that isn't happening.

Sweden as a caliphate would still have higher living standards than Brazil

A diverse caliphate and it's nothing bad because diversity is good!

Planning to move to your country to study Guaraní at close range. :)

we already have all diversity we need.

Maybe,but atleast we don't have honor killings,children marriage and polygamy.

It's funny the shitpost Sven but I'm really worried

This

There is no shitpost in my post, all honesty. Diversity is strength and the more 3rd worlders we get, the better our nation is going to get and grow!

>why would white countries want to be less of themselves?
for money money money
>we'd see a lot more people converting to Hinduism, Islam, etc
but there is a lot of people converting to those religions or worse, become atheist

if people love diversity and other cultures, they should preserve it in their respective countries, in 1 or 2 centuries when the world will really be globalized, when everybody will behave the same, have same thoughts, laugh about same things etc, multiculturalism would have won thx for the destruction of all other cultures.

Depends of what type of diversity we're talking about. If it's cultural it's almost always bad, but it also depends on the size and scope of it. When it's 0.5% of the population like Jews it's okay, but if it's more and they start having an impact on society like Muslims it's bad. If we're strictly talking racial diversity and they're 100% integrated it's neither good nor bad, it has no real impact on anything. But I still don't like it, immigrants should never make up for more than 5% of a country's population at most.

If things starting to go bad you can come here as a refugee

Förklara vad du tycker är fel då.

Don't worry about me, you're welcome to Sweden.
Stick iväg rasist.

>I'm unable to appreciate the unique aspect of every culture and to see a great value in all of them, I also do not reflect upon my own culture nor I study it in depth, thus my understanding of it is rather shallow, nevertheless I keep calling for a protection as an poor excuse for racism and xenophobia

>I don't believe in evolution myself
>I think earth 600 years old just like it says in the holy book

>it is tho, the people who want diversity are unironically cheering for the destruction of all cultures for a centralized one.
no I am not?

have you ever been to a big city?
how do you explain the existence of china town?

do not talk to dumb pollacks, they are not very good when it comes to reasoning

laugh at them and deride them

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

>have you ever been to a big city?
yes, and they all look the same whatever country you travel, in, nice diversity..
>how do you explain the existence of china town?
it's thx to anglo globalization if those chinese wear jean pants, listen to rock n roll and behave like non chinese

>yes, and they all look the same

Maitei :3

>cultural marxism is good

yes, big cities all look the same, buildings, fast food, few cultural sites here and there..
what makes you think it's diverse is thx to old architectures..

There's room in between those two extremes.

>"" ""cultural"" ""marxism"" ""

>racial diversity and they're 100% integrated it's neither good nor bad, it has no real impact on anything.
name one country with racial diversity where theres high integration

usa

black people literally ruin that country

Brazil. Come on, son.

>brazil
>good
your high black and mixed population is one of the reasons its so bad

Our parlament is majority white and corrupt.

They are integrated though, everybody is a subhuman in Brazil these days. I've heard that it used to be a pretty nice place in the early 1900s though.

>FOREIGN CULTURES BRING UNIQUE IDEAS THAT WHYT PEEPOO WOULDNT THINK OF, LIKE UM, UUHHH, LIKE TASTY FOOD AN SHIET #DearWhytPeepoo

>parlament
You understant that most of what we call "white" look like 56% goblins to them, right Vélington?

>the destruction of all cultures for a centralized one
Even if this wasn't as unlikely as it sounds what would be the problem? Isn't that more or less how nationality works? What would be the problem of doing this on a global scale?

>They're not white
>Let me tell who is white

> multicultural societies face by far less social issues than homogenous ones

it's bad because multiculturalism is banning some parts of each culture aspects for a globalized one, in 1 or 2 centuries you'll travel to whatever countries and will not see any cultural differencies, this is the kind of world "progressive" people want to create.
imagine a brazil without samba or rio carnaval because it's a specific aspect of your culture that can't fit in the globalized one..

>What would be the problem of doing this on a global scale?
A local, independent government is always more efficient and preferrable for its inhabitants unless you are
1. extremely poor, and from an extremely poor country so you can POSSIBLY hope to benefit from massive imperialist government wealth distribution/creation schemes
2. extremely rich, because you'll basically have a massive open market and centralized government to play around with

Already healthy, organized and prosperous "middle class" nations will pay for bohemian metropolitan hipster multiculti utopian fantasies and rich billionare businessmen imperial ambitions. Your best bet is to hope that this bizarre human experiment will "work".
What is white for you is different than what is white for other people. From an irishman's point of view our average congressman looks like a north african.

The concept of diversity in the way it is use now it's just a buzzword to justify immigration from shitholes to the first world in order to create new conflicts (for a capitalist reason: this way you have other problems and you don't fight capitalists) and to expand islam (USA-Saudi Arabia &co. plan).

Majority look Iberians.

>Majority look Iberians
You clearly never met an iberian. Most are lightly mixed and look south iberian, which is essentially north african.

> gultuwal mark-ism iz wheel and gunna destwoy da white wace

Diversity is a terrible thing yes. Just look at Brazil or Colombia.

El IberiANO

>haha dumb right-wingers, lmao, the frankfurt school were just epic philosophers. Nothing socially subversive about them or any other version of marxism or marxism-inspired thought.