Flood europe with muslims

>flood europe with muslims
>sorry they're your problem now

Europe will not be safe till every last G*rman is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2003/03/14/opinion/a-tyrant-40-years-in-the-making.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq
youtu.be/z9wC6W7EJpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all Anglos fault for destabilizing middle-east with Iraq war etc. and sending rapefugees here. So STFU.

>It's all Anglos fault for destabilizing middle-east with Iraq war etc
Yeah because Saddam Hussein was such a wonderful guy! Everyone loved him!!

you're both right, the eternal Anglo fucke dup the Middle East but the eternal kraut invited them all to the EU because Merkel feels bad because muh GDR refugees 30 years ago

>durrr it's all anglos fault my leaders didn't protect the borders and just shoot the migrants on sight

Damn it's almost like your leaders had a choice to close the borders or not....

He kept the lid on ISIS. I'd rather have Saddam in power than the current shitshow. It is your fucking Troops fault that people get raped here, fuck them.

Legally it's actually Greece and Italy's duty to process all the refugees that enter their lands. And Germany has the right to send the refugees back to Greece and Italy.

But those countries just don't protect their borders. And they simply send the migrants north. It has even been the case that Italy paid migrants to travel to Germany.

>sadam have weppuns of mass desrukshun, me kill sadam

>we dindu nuffin

Fuck off, You are at least as faulty as germans and muzzies for the rapes.

Merkel invited them over, really responsible move.

He was an asshole with or without weapons of mass destruction etc.

There was no ISIS back then. Plus oh look ISIS has been defeated now too. ISIS probably killed less people than Saddam did all said and done.

t. doland trumplet and shillary :D bush and obongo :DD

No ISIS become to be because of destabilized Iraq and that is on you. And who gives a shit how many people Saddam killed, he didn't sen rapefugees here unlike your piece of shit troops. Desu I have as much sympathy for muzzies than Americans these days. Shame that more Americans didn't die in Iraq war, it's a just blood debt for all the rapes they caused.

> hey guys liberal multiparty democracy is what everyone needs in this world amirite
> *civil wars, genocides and terrorism on the rise*
> oh whoopsie, well we were right anyway

blame the poles

>destroy the political elite of the country and kill thousands of people and leave the country
great plan

Once again, Saddam Hussein was not stable he was a tyrant and a madman and a murderer and a rapist.

America is damned if we do damned if we don't. Should have left you to die with Hitler and Stalin.

Umm, sweetie. Without America WW2 would never have happened.The cold war would never have happened. And decolonisation would never have happened.

el esclavo de israel..

Oh, fuck off. When you take out a dictator, you get something worse in his place, every god damn time. Is America so fucking dumb that they can't see they have to work with what they have?

>this reply
*global boker face*

So Germany is better under Hitler, East Europe better under Soviets, North Korea is better under Kim Jong Il etc?

>be ang*o
>win ww2, get to draft new world order
>creates human rights charter which enshrines refugees' rights and democracy
>jews ignore it and create a state through conquest, run multinational questionale- ethnics massive arms and oil companies, and have a monopoly on education
>ang*os get bound by own rules to rekt own culture and heritage, and watch refugees' children outvote their own

Emmigrants are the root of all evil, always were

>East Europe better under Soviets
at the very least Russia was, yeah

Most american post i've read today

Is it really the reason?

Dont buy it. Back then millions and millions of people were killed or starved etc. Nowadays what? They ban gay commercials? Two different levels. Everything in the free world needs to be absolutely perfect, but you excuse the worst crimes against humanity when it comes to dictatorships

>jews ignore it and create a state through conquest
No. They never conquested anything, they moved there peacefully (or were already there) and Arabs tried to force them out.

You wouldn't know, you didn't work with them.

THE americANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, EAT,,, AND SNIFF CHEESEBURGERS
``THE americANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the americANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY americANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``MONSTRUM AMERICAE``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN americANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND MUTTS, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR MEXICAN COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF EATING TOXIC CALLED ``MCDONALDS`` AND ``KFC``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN MUTTS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED NIGGERS

>America is damned if we do damned if we don't

Oh poor little innocent America, it was everyone else who forced you to invade Iraq boohooo all that freedom fries shit was just dressing. Nah, fuck off it was your choice to destabilize Iraq when everyone else told you it is a retarded idea. And so it is your fault that ISIS was born and sent all those rapefugees here to rape innocent people. Fucking mutts, no better than muzzies. Here's to hoping you will continue killing each other. Every American soldier killed is a just blood sacrifice for raped Finns.

>What is the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire

So so much European buttmad just for implying Saddam Hussein was an asshole.

>Nah, fuck off it was your choice to destabilize Iraq
Iraq was not stable. It was run by a tyrannical murderous dictator. Yeah yeah I know, "muh rapefugees!". I don't care. Saddam Hussein was a rapist too.

> your fault that ISIS was born
Nope. That's ISIS's fault. However we defeated ISIS too and if another tyrannical murderous group or man pops up I am sure you will blame America too for "destabilizing Iraq by removing ISIS".

>millions and millions of people were killed or starved etc.
t. fell for the black book of communism meme
Under Stalin there was a lot of repression (nowhere near "millions" of deaths though and Holodomor is very, very dubious) but economically the USSR was doing well
And I'd prefer to have Lenin as leader over fucking Putin/Yeltsin/Medvedev anyday

>and sent all those rapefugees here to rape innocent people.
I thought Finland isn't as fucked as Sweden? How many asphalts did you let in?

>>>/reddit/

as a revenge for all the shit foreigners did to us we will tank entire Europe

>Iraq was not stable. It was run by a tyrannical murderous dictator.
those two aren't mutually exclusive tho

Ottoman Empire dissolved for its own stupid bs reasons in Turkey, it had nothing to do with "Jewish conquests". Ottoman Empire even only owned Jewish lands because of their conquest.

If you want to go see communism for yourself go ahead and buy a one way ticket to North Korea.

So killing, raping, thievery and genocide is perfectly "stable" as long as no one can flee to Europe?

>mfw getting europoor betas to clean up our mess

Feels good to be number one, America always wins baby

No, I mean the way it was dissolved under British and French influence (the borders of the new countries). The Empire was dead, but the frankensteins that were created from its ashes weren't exactly a stable future either.

>not actually replying
where the fuck did i even say something about north korea

They would have been, if it wasn't for Hitler

>Yeah yeah I know, "muh rapefugees!". I don't care

Yes I know that Americans don't care how their retarded foreign policy affects the world. Point is that Saddam only raped his own people, whereas thanks to your Iraq war Iraqis are now busy raping all of Europe. You are just as much at fault as muzzies, hope your mutt nation gets ackbared soon.

What about the Africans and Pakistanis?

If you want to go see capitalism for yourself go ahead and buy a one way ticket to Bangladesh.

something like 30 000 iirc

Angl*s are a fucking menace to this world.

>stalin a gud komrad, he dindu nuffin
KATYƃ KURWA

You are saying Stalin is fine and dandy and its all evil Capitalism propaganda and thats horseshit. If you want Communism go to North Korea.

USA is already Capitalist and so is Belgium. Communism failed and died everywhere in the West.

The time of the Antichrist of Nations is nigh

oh, why don't you free people of North Korea then? Venezuela? you hypocrytical assholes are perfectly fine with working with bloody murdering dictators when it suits your intersts, see Augusto Pinochet. you are not world police, if people of Iraq wouldn't want Saddam there then it's their problem to take care of, not yours. is their sitation better now? because it only seemed like you murdered thousands of them and left their country in even worse state. sincerly fuck yoursolself

How many Iraqis have raped you? Be honest.

>However we defeated ISIS too and if another tyrannical murderous group or man pops up I am sure you will blame America too for "destabilizing Iraq by removing ISIS
No, but America is supplying guns to kurds fighting in Syria/Turkey, so it will be America's fault if Turkey falls and yet another wave of refugees shows up on Europe's doorstep.

Legally the EU is actually forcing Greece and Italy to let every fucking "refugee" in. They want them in, they better fucking take them all.

Tch tch tch
It's a shame, because unlike your western neighbour you guys don't deserve this kind of bullshit

>He was an asshole with or without weapons of mass destruction etc.
So? There are tons of asshole dictators out there. Why don't you go bomb every single one of their countries right now?

It was your fucking country that put him in power in the first place

t. took part in invasion of Iraq
Step off the high horse you pretentious cunt
Fuck muzzies, God bless America

>oh, theres an authitarian dictator in this middle eastern country? how terrible for the people living there! better help them by bombing them back into stone age, murdering thousands of civilians, destroying their hospitals, universities and infrastructure and fucking off and leaving their country in the hands of religious fanatics. that will make their situation better!

>Implying I said he did nothing wrong at all
go back and re read, dumbasses
can you only think in terms of black and white?
Also
>capitalism is working perfectly fine
haha

>oh, why don't you free people of North Korea then? Venezuela?
Because we always get shit on and blamed and its tiresome? We spend tons of money, go to war, then just get shit on when everything isn't absolutely perfect. We can hand democracy to them on a silver platter but we can't sit and babysit people forever. Apparently thats not good enough. We aren't miracle workers we just do the best we can. People need to meet us halfway.

> is their sitation better now? because it only seemed like you murdered thousands of them and left their country in even worse state.
We gave them democracy over dictator. They are the ones who made ISIS. No Americans made ISIS.

the price of freedom(tm)

So if we put him into power we can take him back out again if he turns out to be an asshole piece of shit.

That said something tells me you are full of shit when you say "USA put him in power". He was opposed to USA from day 1.

We left them with democracy you shit.

Yeah, sure, it is only Merkels fault that poor uneducated people from all over the world (mostly regions destablized by the Anglos) flood rich and liberal Europe...

I mean common, I hate her just as much as any sane person in Europe, but blaming it (all) on her ist just bullshit. Of course these people come here as long as Europe is a liberal shithole without balls.

>legally forcing
No such thing.

>We aren't miracle workers we just do the best we can.
Holy fuck, you are actually retarded.
So you honestly believe the US invades countries just for the sake of installing muh democracy, because they care so much for those poor iraqis? No economical motives at all here huh? The US didn't also overthrow several democratic governments and replace them with dictators when it fit their agenda (cough Guatemala cough Chile cough Chad cough the list goes on)? riiiiight

it's well documented that she has childhood trauma from the Berlin Wall and feels bad for every refugee because they're clearly all as good as east Germans

The same with Bin Laden. First Yanks support them, then they attack them to steal their riches.

Ugh me dispose of stable government and place in my own government but me no want waste resources or time on making sure transition to new government work well

>Because we always get shit on and blamed and its tiresome?

Oh bohooo poor innocent america. Or you can, you know, not invade places? Like everyone sane told you not to do it but you just started autistically screeching about surrender monkeys and renaming your potatoes. Very rational. Hope those killed soldiers were worth it :^)

>We left them with democracy you shit.
Yeah, just the way you let your little children alone with guns that surprisingly shoot themself/their siblings.

fucking conquistador logic. get off your high horse, why gave you the right to decide what goverments people on the other side of the world should have? does it even register with your mutt brain that maybe some poeople don't want democracy? thats it's peoples of every nations responisibility to form their countries how they like it? that they have to chose democracy for themselves, not you for them? that that people who lived all their lives under authoritarianism won't suddenly shift to democracy because they don't understand it? you unironically make me sick.

>We left them with democracy you shit.
Okay you just gave it away. I must admit I did fall for it for a while but you took it too far with this.

>84954480
>84954409
stop baiting

Do some research instead of eating shit from your government.
mobile.nytimes.com/2003/03/14/opinion/a-tyrant-40-years-in-the-making.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/

And if propping up dictators wasn't bad enough most of Iraq's educated elite such as doctors and lawyers and teachers were murdered with America's blessing.

>complaining about hyperboles while making up your own projections
Didn't say a word about capitalism
Stalin was a murderous nutcase and even the most subtle form of apologism towards him should not be tolerated

>So you honestly believe the US invades countries just for the sake of installing muh democracy, because they care so much for those poor iraqis? No economical motives at all here huh?
Going to war COSTS MONEY, so no. We don't get money from Iraq, Iraq had no money.

We took a lot of time and a lot of money to make it go well. We can't babysit them forever. We even defeated ISIS.

you're making us look bad

@84954691
9gag tier bait

Iraqi aren't children.

>why gave you the right to decide what goverments people on the other side of the world should have?
What gave you the right to decide they should be happy with a dictator? Ask any Iraqi who fleed Saddam Hussein, they were not happy with him. He was a tyrant and an asshole and a murderer.
> does it even register with your mutt brain that maybe some poeople don't want democracy?
How do you know Iraqis "don't want democracy"? Prove most Iraqis "don't want democracy".

Iraqis started voting in 2005. So yes, they were given democracy long before we left. Long before ISIS was formed.

That just said we were allied with him in the 1980s against Iran. By that logic we also put the Soviets into power in USSR since we allied with them against the Nazis and sold them weapons too. Oh wait no we didn't.

> doctors and lawyers and teachers were murdered with America's blessing.
bullshit

if not bait, probably no one has ever fitted this meme better than this guy

>we should decide when a country has reached a point where a change of government is going to happen, not after a natural progress towards change of the status quo
>we should "help" them by invading with our army instead of showing them what democracy could mean if they realise the power they hold as people of a country and let them decide for themselves if they want to take control in their own hands
>we should invade a country because we think the leader has access to Weapons of Mass Destruction (which we have ourselves and noone else should be trusted with them except us so we won't get rid of our own WMD to show the world we mean good and take the first step to disarmament) and he will use them to do something
>we should invade because the country in question has a dictator in place and lots of resources we could use so if we invade under the pretense of overthrowing the dictator and helping the people we gain access to those resources

>tfw paint is shit but I'm too dumb to use some better alternative
chances are he's baiting desu, it's just too beautiful to be real

>We don't get money from Iraq, Iraq had no money.

Holy shit you are actually half right here. I mean MIC did killing from Iraq war and so did American elite shareholders. But average American didn't make any money. Then why would he support war? Because average american is a bloodthirsty mutt who believes everything propaganda says, muh WMDs etc. Fucking retards, they deserve everything they got.

how do you know "doctors and lawyers and teachers were murdered with America's blessing"? prove that "doctors and lawyers and teachers were murdered with America's blessing".

>burgers really believe war on Iraq was because Hussein was a bad guy
God dammit, how dense are you?

He was stable and relatively ok for dictator.

>>we should decide when a country has reached a point where a change of government is going to happen, not after a natural progress towards change of the status quo
This makes no sense, but according to your logic I guess we should have stood back for ISIS and Hitler too, so they could do "natural progress towards change of status quo". What the hell is this bullshit?

"Elite shareholders" didn't get money either. War costs money, period. Many Americans supported the war because they knew Saddam Hussein was a hateful dictator and yes, even evil. Did he have WMDs? Maybe or maybe not. He was still in the wrong.

>Maybe

lmao

>'OSS (Office of Strategic Services) also helped arm, train and supply resistance movements, including Mao Zedong's People's Liberation Army in China and the Viet Minh in French Indochina, in areas occupied by the Axis powers. Other functions of the OSS included the use of propaganda, espionage, subversion, and post-war planning.'
Americans just never learn.

>In 2002, a resolution sponsored by the European Union was adopted by the Commission for Human Rights, which stated that there had been no improvement in the human rights crisis in Iraq. The statement condemned President Saddam Hussein's government for its "systematic, widespread and extremely grave violations of human rights and international humanitarian law" and called on Iraq to cease "summary and arbitrary executions ... the use of rape as a political tool and all enforced and involuntary disappearances".[1]

>The Persecution of Feyli Kurds under Saddam Hussein[3], also known as the Feyli Kurdish genocide, was a systematic persecution of Feylis by Saddam Hussein between 1970 and 2003. The persecution campaigns led to the expulsion, flight and effective exile of the Feyli Kurds from their ancestral lands in Iraq. The persecution began when a large number of Feyli Kurds were exposed to a big campaign by the regime that began by the dissolved RCCR issuance for 666 decision, which deprived Feyli Kurds of Iraqi nationality and considered them as Iranians. The systematic executions started in Baghdad and Khanaqin in 1979 and later spread to other Iraqi and Kurdish areas.[4][5] It is estimated that around 25,000 Feyli Kurds died due to captivity and torture.[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq

They are so stable I can't get 1/10 of the way through the page without bumping into character limit! Nothing says "stable" like active genocide, rape, murder etc!

>2018
>still roleplaying
I guess it's cathartic for you all. Demented and sad, but cathartic nonetheless.

youtu.be/z9wC6W7EJpg

The only other answer people give is "to make money!" but, we lost money on Iraq. There is no money in this shit. We still have debt from that shit probably.

>Saddam gets put into power by US
>Becomes tyrannical dictator almost immediately, US leaves him alone
>Decided to try to get a union of Middle East states to set the price of oil instead of the US petrodollar
>HE HAS WMD GUYS
>Afterwards, hundreds of thousands if not millions of military and civilian deaths later, "well he was a pretty bad goy anyways, r-right?

>pretending you don't understand the difference between participating in a war and literally invading a country
>"Elite shareholders didn't get money"
>pretending you think politics happen in terms of "good and evil"
>pretending the US is some kind of ethical world police and doesn't care for their own interests
>pretending you don't understand the difference between stability and democracy
>pretending you're really this retarded
pic related, it's what you wanted

>n 1988, the Hussein regime began a campaign of extermination against the Kurdish people living in Northern Iraq.... the attacks on the Kurdish people were characterized by gross violations of human rights, including mass executions and disappearances of many tens of thousands of noncombatants, widespread use of chemical weapons including Sarin, mustard gas and nerve agents that killed thousands, the arbitrary imprisoning of tens of thousands of women, children, and elderly people for months in conditions of extreme deprivation, forced displacement of hundreds of thousands of villagers after the demolition of their homes, and the wholesale destruction of nearly two thousand villages along with their schools, mosques, farms and power stations.[8][9]

>In April 1991, after Saddam lost control of Kuwait in the Persian Gulf War, he cracked down ruthlessly against several uprisings in the Kurdish north and the Shia south. His forces committed full-scale massacres and other gross human rights violations against both groups similar to the violations mentioned before.[10]

>In June 1994, the Hussein regime in Iraq established severe penalties, including amputation, branding and the death penalty for criminal offenses such as theft, corruption, currency speculation and military desertion, some of which are part of Islamic Sharia law, while government members and Saddam's family members were immune from punishments ranging around these crimes.[11]

>After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, several mass graves were found in Iraq containing several thousand bodies total and more are being uncovered to this day.[13] While most of the dead in the graves were believed to have died in the 1991 uprising against Saddam Hussein, some of them appeared to have died due to executions or died at times other than the 1991 rebellion.