Jesus fuck this movie was a train wreck

Jesus fuck this movie was a train wreck
It honestly qualifies as one of the worse sequel movies ever made on par with batman and robin or the matrix revolutions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eau3RoxGN8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, m8. You're alone on your fucking retarded opinion.

Fuck off dipshit, you didn't even watch it

Shity movie with bullshit coincidences
Shitty non developed chatacters
Coca cola product placement
No real fucking war in the movie even the fights that do happen in the movie were trash for fucks sake dawn had a better fight scene between humans and apes
Ceaser didint fight that guy, kills himself. anticlimaxes are very present in the movie everywhere
Fuck off shill

0.1$ isn't a lot of cash to shill for shill

Did they explain why the entire planet isn't in on killing apes and why like, what? 50? Escaped apes from SF are now thousands upon thousands of Apes capable of taking on (what should be) an entire planets worth of survivors?

Did you like the other 2 movies?

>Hype up this epic war between humans and apes
>nothing

I'm glad I didn't pay to watch this shit.

Rise was okay It was build up for the sequel
Dawn was even better, shame the main chatacter from the last movie wasn't there though, but the war scene was fantastic. The fight beween coba and ceaser was good but the whole ''bad guy falling to death'' is way overdone

Kek, yeah you go watch capeshit instead

did they not clearly show that the virus kills humans and heightens ape intelligence, spreading and infecting both worldwide at an absurd rate?

thanks for your opinion user! I wasn't sure if I should listen to the countless praise and acclaim the movie was getting but YOUR opinion is one I will listen to!

the movie is SHIT, I am convinced.

To be fair, you wouldn't really know that without seeing DAWN or RISE. But I see that as a good thing. WAR is very light on exposition, and it is a much better movie for it. The only scene that I can think of where there was lots of exposition going on was when the Colonel was explaining his motivation to Caesar.

>A man taking a shit in the street has merit because he has a minority of critics
Explain yourself

>you miss major plot points watching only the third movie in a trilogy

what kind of retard planet do you hail from

>WAR is very light on exposition, and it is a much better movie for it.
Your making it out like the movie has a lot of action involved
Even the minor action in it was trash and wasnt what we asked for

OP, we get it, you're a contrarian, you can stop trying now

Say what you want, but the entire sequence of Caesar defending the waterfall hideout during the nighttime raid is pure KINO.

Everything I said is a stone cold fact. How is what I am saying contrarian?
That flat earth level of retarded

It was alright, seen those ''rambo'' moments done better.

Why would ceaser even accept another human in his group after the events of the last two films?

t. capeshit pleb

>t. brainlets who didn't get it

sorry you didn't get your le ebin monkey battle and got kino instead.

Because she's basically retarded anyway .

>The call of duty defense
Is that really the best you can do?

>People complaining there isn't enough action
fucking get out if that's what you care about

>implying cartoon talking monkeys isn't fucking capeshit
Planet of the apes movies suck just as much dick as all the super hero movies.

>War for the planet of the apes
>War
?????

>war is nothing but explosions and dying
The Cold WAR says hello

>War means only one time of action
Fuck off

>Movie begins with fighting
>Movie climaxes with fighting

Looks like a war to me, user.

>Thinking Dawn isn't a genuinely amazing movie

>he never watched conquest

youtube.com/watch?v=eau3RoxGN8E

>Last movie hyped that up
>Didin't get it
>Get generic modern millitary shit instead
You sound like someone who would eat up grilled chicken when you ordered for pizza

>he didn't realize the "War" for the planet of the apes was actually the last vestiges of humanity destroying themselves because Colonel Kurtz can't let go of his hatred and need for revenge
>Caesar leads the apes to inherit the planet because he ultimately puts the needs of his people above his desire for vengeance

imagine being this much of a pleb and whining that you didn't get an ebin monkey world war and that Caesar didn't have an epic boss battle with the Colonel

>when you get BTFO so hard by anons with triple digit IQs that the image you posted can actually be used on yourself

Horrible analogy.

Whatever the first reboot was I saw and knew then and there id never watch any of this awful bullshit again. How does the CGI not annoy you?

>Small skirmish to start off the movie doesn't amount to anything bigger and better
>War
???

>a battle has to engulf an entire planet to be considered "war"

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself

If they did the same thing as the last movie, they'd be accused of treading too closely to familiar ground. Making the entire movie basically a POW flick was a risky choice, but ultimately it paid off. We've seen Caesar fight before, we know he can do that. This movie instead pushes him to his emotional limits as he struggles to protect what matters most to him.

It was embarrassing. I felt so uncomfortable watching this in the theatre alone and I never feel uncomfortable.

Because the CGI is good and the story and everything was great. Dawn moreso than Rise
Well Rise is a little dated, but Dawn is still top tier

You dorks need to learn to cool it with the hyperbole.

You're an idiot. You should've noticed the several correlating scenes to Apocalypse Now. Or did "It Ain't Me" need to start playing for you?

>triple digit IQs

I feel like i'm going to cry when ceasar dies.

the ending is so unambiguously happy for the apes that Caesar dying doesn't even seem like a problem at that point

>Colonel Kurtz

You mean Captain Göth.

>The entire planet
Remember when I said this movie takes place in places like france ireland britain russia and Australia?
You do?
Reply it back to me

Skirmishes can be considered "wars" too, you fucking mong. That's what I was saying, but I guess you have to have the slightest activity above the brainstem to realize that

>mfw I realized that lone soldier at the camp that Caesar shot deserted the Colonel's forces to protect his daughter from being euthanized

Feels bad man

Lol it has the highest IMDb and RT score of all three films so sorry but you're objectively wrong

the entire movie takes place on the west coast of the united states

The movie could explain this but instead lets the viewer figure it out themselves

KINO.

Was any one else expecting to see the Icarus II enter orbit at the end when it panned up to the sky?

Also can someone explain if Caesar's son is Cornelius like, from the first movie?

Caesar didn't even try to save the soldiers at the end from the avalanche. In the end, he gave in to the hate. Koba won

>Caesar's son is Cornelius like, from the first movie?

At first I thought maybe it was just an homage and maybe an ancestor of Cornelius from the original, but considering a mute human named Nova is in War too, it seems like they are supposed to be the same characters from the original.

Mars is the desert, maybe?

>Skirmishes involve fighting
Shit who would've thought?

Your logic is akin to saying that the Battle of the Frontiers was the entirety of ww1

Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!

>No real fucking war in the movie even the fights that do happen in the movie were trash for fucks sake dawn had a better fight scene between humans and apes
if you want a higher dose of muh action out of Planet of the Apes go watch the Burton remake.
this was admittedly mismarketed though
>Ceaser didint fight that guy, kills himself.
Way more thematically satisfying than the predictable revenge arc it could have very easily followed

This was apekino, delicately paced and cerebral while still being balanced enough to be accessible to a general audience (whereas other kino like It Comes at Night failed at the latter)

ITT: MarvelPakis trying to get people to skip Ape World and go see SpiderTwink HomeFLop

>did they not clearly show that the virus kills humans and heightens ape intelligence
My mistake I took from the movie that the virus was not transmittable between apes, the whole thing where Caesar needed to use the canisters instead of just licking the other apes or something. The humans getting wiped out makes sense but now I wonder why all 2000 chimps in the US are now suddenly able to absolutely fuck up the whole world.

>Save an entire army of soldiers from a god damn avalanche
You must be retarded son

>That fucking avalanche scene
Anti climactic, Even if the apes were to somehow CAUSE the avalanche as apposed to it conveniently coming out of nowhere
That scene pissed me off

Well, the last movie opens with Ape kill no ape and ends with Ceasar executing Koba.

You do realize how avalanches happen right? It didn't happen conveniently out of nowhere

This shit is barely a step above capeshit

I'm saying the movie is trash for having that happen. Enough said.

APE KINO

APE KINO

APE KINO

APE KINO

>Feels and muh war is hell is kino
LOL

le kino?

You called an avalanche happening anti-climactic in a negative way. Even though that's pretty much the definition of what an avalanche is. It just happens, causes a colossal amount of damage, and then nothing. Completely calm and still.
THE POINT OF THE SCENE

These movies are terrible. If you like them, you're retarded manchild.

It was a deus ex machina. It's just way too convenient for it to happen like that. It weakened the ending of the movie for me.

why are the reviews so high? Rotten Tomatoes is complete trash.,

Do you know what the Cold War was user?

The avalanche happened cause of the giant explosions. You can hear the "thundering" sound of it starting when Caesar gets out the tunnle

>desperate Marvel shill trying to salvage Homecoming second week
going to watch this twice out of spite

List some movies you like

For me, it's not the avalanche itself, but the fact that it somehow managed to hit 100% of the human soldiers.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb

same can be said for most of modern blockbuster though

kys

no

I wish I could find that pic of the GhostJUSTers
''Watch the movie twice and support it'' pic that feminists made to spite people that were against the movie to show how similar you are to those retards

>2017
>Watching apeshit

wew lads

I wanted Monkino, not Apeshit, man.

THIS one fucker RUINED the film for me. How come someone approved a comic relief in a movie about literal Auschwitz? He made me cringe at all times.

I'm glad somebody agrees. I feel better now.

The movie sorely needed some comic relief. It wasn't overdone.

>The movie sorely needed some comic relief. It wasn't overdone
It didn't and it was

Keep watching capeshit you retarded pleb, maybe watching how shit Spidey is will make you kill yourself