Black Mirror

Jesus Christ....

WHAT IF....

.... TECHNOLOGY?
BUT BAD! HUH?????

>technology is bad
I don't see it that way, I think its more of "we need to stop overconsuming or else it will literally turn us into the thing we hate"

So you're saying....what if phones, but too much???

yes. that works.

Can we agree that in the thousands of years mankind has been alive technology has not even reached a 1% chance of being bad for ourselves even when you include wars, vehicle accidents and the works in terms of life saved by it.

>nuclear weapons are good

This is such a pleb interpretation of the show. They're broad morality tales about human nature, not about technology. Technology is just the metaphor through which they're told.

This.

True sci-fi isn't about science, nor is it fiction.

Nuclear weapons are the instrument of peace. All these countries renouncing them will be very sorry when a leviathan gets hungry.

They literally stop wars from occurring by simply existing.

We haven't had a truly major war since their first use. Nuclear weapons keep the major powers from destroying each other through conventional means. The world would be much worse off if we got rid of them.

They are, in that the threat of their use keeps other nations from using them. Plus their development lead to numerous other discoveries including nuclear power.

Yes they are. Deterrence is the best meme ever.

Without it you'd be massacring each other in full blown World War 3 by now. Instead burgers and slavs are just sending their morons to kill sandniggers in proxy wars located in bumfuck nowhere while you get to shitpost from your basement in peace.

jesus christ you fucking autists

Watch Twilight zone

Do you think that the USA and Soviet Union would have gone 50 years without direct conflict if they weren't afraid that the other side would annihilate them in nuclear hellfire?

>WHAT IF....

>.... TECHNOLOGY?
>BUT EVEN WORSE! HUH?????

FTFY

can anybody explain to me the point of this episode? was Earth contaminated or something?

Yeah, you have a point, but someone is bound pull the trigger eventually.

Londoners: The Show

Lel

england is my city

The point was: Women only care about money and pleasure when it comes down to it, and nignogs can only manage to progress in life when they stop wondering 'where the white women at?'

it's about "human nature" as much as Gilmore Girls also is or any show

you fags just pay to be spat on and go "you see humans have a dark nature" and then watch another scene with rape on hbo to feel like a big boy while women fap to it

Success makes you just another exploited cash point

You need to go back

What are you gonna do, make me fuck a pig?

The elites forced everyone underground to work on treadmills to power the surface world, distracting them with video games, reality TV and genetically-modified food.

The technology did absolutely nothing wrong.

It was the people using it.

I uh....did not expect that to happen.
That got super fuckin' dark.

normies get off this board

Jesus, The National Anthem is more uncomfortable than the most awkward Peep Show episode. That one shot when he walks into the room and the pig is just being a fucking pig and now it's real
Fuck me running, probably the best episode to be honest. The series punched its way in with that, then gradually tailed off into dreamy tech-land

>the contrarian cycle of bandwagon retards on Sup Forums

this dude gets it.

Lurk more faggot

>so I guess that's it huh... I was the black mirror all along
what did he mean by this?

>its a young redditfag makes a thread abut something they dont understand episode.

Fucken Brooker
Should have stuck to PC Zone, the Cruelty Zoo and eating his own arse because Carmageddon 2 wasn't GOTY

i really dont get this ending so people will enjoy there box as long as its bigger than other boxes?