twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RLM QUESTION AIR

Mike
1. Is he circumsized or not?
2. How much does he weigh?
3. Is he still dating Jessie?

Rich
2. How many times does he and his girlfriend have sex a week?
3. Does Rich eat ass?

Jay
1. Is he really gay?
2. Does he jerk off?
3. Why is he single still at 35 years old?

Are Colin and Ryan appearing more often just because of popular demand or are they working on something with the rest of the crew?

Mike
>No
>220lbs
>No

Rich
>Yes
>Twice a week
>No

Jay
>No
>Yes
>He has a partner

They were here for the wedding.

Mike
probably not, he's like full czech and I think they're less tolerant of that. unless he's like really strictly orthadox. chicagos a bit more ahead of the curb then most areas of the country too. he's old though so who knows.
2. How much does he weigh?
at least 230 lbs
3. Is he still dating Jessie?
probably not.

Rich
definitely just based on his age and he's lower class background.
2. How many times does he and his girlfriend have sex a week?
less than once a month
3. Does Rich eat ass?
doubt it
Jay
1. Is he really gay?
no, according to rich on prerec stream.
2. Does he jerk off?
maybe once in the shower every week or so.
3. Why is he single still at 35 years old?
he's busy.
source: rlm is my friend simulator

Rich please carefully and pedantically explain to me, in which movie was there featured mention of a tums festival?

>here

thx for the update, jay.
Keep up the good work.

HE COULD SURPRISE US AT ANY MOMENT

FIND THE ONE

>moves to Milwaukee to be with Jess
>she leaves him

>Rich being smarter than anyone
Rich is an idiot.

>tfw americucks are too stupid appreciate Ryan's deadpan humor

>220
lmao, no way he's this light.

Ryan is a blessing

>Mike, you believe in ghosts. Do you also believe in this crazy thing?

Rich never said Jay had a sexuality. Never. Link or gtfo

Ryan? Who the fuck are you talking about? Do you mean Jim?

it was during a live show on twitch after hours of them streaming, they didn't upload a condensed version of the stream to yt. people were being idiots in the chat and asking about jay and rich said "jay is not gay, I know you guys don't believe that but he's not." and then they call him handsome. maybe some other sad loser has a clip of it.

t. Jay's self-appointed publicist doing it for free once again

keep being shill faggots and I'll keep dumping the patreon links

>>Rich is legitimately funnier and smarter than the rest of the RLM crew
He'd be smart for a 13 year old perhaps.

Yeah that seems off.
How tall is he?

He might just not have that much muscle

Typical tolerant openminded skeptic.

It's not the same without Jay.

Best in a long time for sure

I guess, the curly haired fuck.

Na

Does anyone else think Mike was on antidepressants or uppers or something in this one? He seemed waaaaay more energetic and happy. That or he filmed the whole thing drunker than usual. It was great

Mike is chugging kombucha off camera.

It was funny to see Rich getting Mike embarassed for once.

loved seeing mike get bullied like that

anyone else annoyed with how when Rich says something funny and he starts laughing, he always starts to repeat the jokes first few words?

he does it all the fucking time. i only recently noticed it and rewatching old episodes, he did them there too, hes always done it. now i can't not notice it and its bugging me.

Fucking kek

Post 5 examples.

>Mike laughing at the idea of of people getting osteoporosis and breaking bones
What a psychopath

Every episode with the canadians is fucking great

i'll rewatch the newest episode once my dinners done and get one or two, but go fuck yourself on 5.
just keeps your ears open next time he laughs at his own joke and you'll hear it.

Mike is Jewish, so yes.
I'd say at least 200 pounds.
Yes

Rich is not circumcised.
Probably never.
Rich is asexual.

Jay is not gay.
Jay jerks off all the time.
He is too autistic to get a girl friend.

Id bet hes near 260-270 maybe even 280 when hes feeling really shitty. Rich is the tallest one and hes like 5'11.

>Haven't been in a video in a year
>durr why are they on more often now?

>ITT: a bunch of permavirgin faggots who will never have real friends

Why would I be annoyed by something so insignificant? Why would you?

I've had real friends

It was just a real long time ago

faggot

around 48:20 in the new one he makes like 3 jokes in a row where he does it, but its not as noticeable as some of the others at least.
>you'll just see the needle go; 'you're lying' teehehehehe you're ly...hehehe
>you're clearly lying, rover heheeh you're clearly ly...
>that's so dumb its funny hehe its so du..
basically, stuff like that. happens often, its just a tick he has when he laughs sometimes.

because different things annoy different people?
hell i have a dumb little "uhuha" noise i make when somethings not very funny but not shit either yet feels like i have to respond somehow and i've gotten "why do you do that" more than once from friends that've heard it enough.
there's no little repetitive things that chip away at you but not others though? you might be the first person that's true for.

>this whole post
uhuha

Autism. This is pure autism.

i laughed.

also: jack had a similar thing on pre-rec. he'd read chat and just go "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh" constantly.
i posted about it and now i never hear it anymore, but i do watch it less these days.
so here's to hoping.

hey autism or not, you asked for proof, you got it.

>>He has a partner
noooooooooooo

Jim's a bit of a wet blanket but Colin's great

Jim's really not suited for these panel discussions. Half of his comments get no reaction or are even edited away.

reminder that Jim is nominated for an Emmy for his work on Vikings (he's a matte painter)

Who was in the wrong here?

Colin tries way too hard to be funny, he is like a poor man's Jay.

>in america its so common to chop off part of a babies dick that everyone assumes everyone else is insane enough to do it

No one cares about your faggot virtual friends, OP.

you goddamn retard his name is Jim

Not on topic but there's this RLM video I'm having trouble finding, I'm pretty sure it's what they based The Nerd Crew off of.

Jay and Mike are sitting at a desk promoting super hero movies wearing suits. Rich is in the distance poking holes in what they're saying and keeps getting yelled at.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

>has a partner
>not gay

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbPP56hNtwc

>DAD ARE YOU ON THE PHONE AGAIN?

For fuck sake, stop spreading patreon links.

If it's one of the parody shill videos try looking for short length videos on their youtube channel. It's probably one with something in the title like:
>LOOK FORWARD TO THESE MOVIES
or
>SEQUELS, REBOOTS, AND REHASHES
etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0C_Dnt7k_0

That's it thanks m8

Serious question: why don't you anons go out and get some real friends?

>he pays money for this shit
Lol I will keep posting them, it's worth the $1 to make you upset.

i made a new funny reaction image does anybody like it?

now you show me one you made!

Real friends just hurt you

youtube.com/watch?v=odO1CqtWy9Q

Jay is a man who have sex with men (MSM) who do not self-identify as gay.

>it's worth the $1 to make you upset.
You can't access them with only a $1 contribution you lying faggot. You actually give RLM $15 a month. How pathetic.

>ahead of the curb

Top 10 vader suit thing is still my favorite.

>Mike
>1. Is he circumsized or not?
Get a life, faggot.

>2. How much does he weigh?
Get a life, faggot.

>3. Is he still dating Jessie?
Get a life, faggot.

>Rich
>1. Is he circumsized or not?
Get a life, faggot.

>2. How many times does he and his girlfriend have sex a week?
Get a life, faggot.

>3. Does Rich eat ass?
Get a life, faggot.

>Jay
>1. Is he really gay?
Get a life, faggot.

>2. Does he jerk off?
Get a life, faggot.

>3. Why is he single still at 35 years old?
Get a life, faggot.

Obviously Jim, it should always go clockwise

Someone post that picture of Mike from when he edited some weird ass children's yoga video.

Jim. Colin's stance indicates he's going to spin it clockwise, while Jim's stance doesn't indicate a direction at all, so he should defer.

>Ironically, they're nothing but bones at this point
That line always fucking gets me

he was on fire in that episode

>it was like apocalypse now, except with more heart attacks

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint. They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.
They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing. Please, gentlemen of Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose. I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

tums festival is moment of the year. Nothing else can top it.

>Power trio
>Replace wetblankets aidsmoby and beardfat with Canadians
>It's good
I'm shocked. Shocked!

Rich is almost six foot? Jesus I thought he was the short one.

When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

Lol that was great.

$15 a month is worth it you poor fuck.

tldr

Holy Moly, it's been 2 years since current year 2015!

I like that you're trying out new material.

The truth hurts.

t. Leonardo Retardo

I swear to God that telepathic animal lady had a show on Animal Planet once or atleast there was definitely a show with the same premise.

>It's a "Mike is fucking drunk as hell" episode

He's so much better and funnier when he's sober.

Muscle might make you heavier but you look thinner, it broadens your chest and holds your gut together tightly. Mike clearly has no muscle mass, I'd say he's as fat as he looks and that's probably 250. I'm 240, 5'11" and former weight-lifter, and he looks like he has at least 5% more body fat than I do.

These are all believable except Mike's weight -he's way too tall and broad to be that light.

Jim's great, he's Mike with 50% less alcoholism and 100% dry, ironic wit.