what if tony stark does a create by him

so him quip more

What's his super powers again

HE BETTER FUCKING QUIP

QUIP QUIP QUIP

TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

QUIP QUIP QUIP

GIVE ME QUIPS

With the Gauntlet? He is the Alpha and Omega.

>he acts like Donald Trump
bravo

If Disney adapt this line for line onto the big screen I will forgive everything. Just imagine a decade of feature length trailers building up to 'OOPS! I LET GO OF THE CUBE!'

in a revolutionary twist that will change the genre it is he who created Tony

Underrated

That might actually redeem the upcoming Infinity War movies then.

i imagine thanos dialogues will be like the video from the indian game show where a dude got slapped in the face by this lady and he goes "HOW CAN SHE SLAP"

now replace the dude with comics fans, the slap with quips, and they all cry after thanos scenes in a strong indian accent "HOW CAN HE QUIP"

Its canon

fantastic 4 just confirmed for infinity war

He's a big Guy for you.

There is nothing to forgive. Marvel is doing a good job. You will shit on it anyway.

He's a grapefruit.

QUIP IT
QUIP IT GOOD
LICORICE QUIP

>the big bad of the MCU is literally a grapefruit

No it's not.

But this is..

Some quipper will make a (very clever/funny/laugh worthy) joke about him being purple and get vaporized immediately, subverting expectations and adding a ton of weight to the situation on a dime. Bravo Marvel, brilliant writing.

*Note this person will be brought back to life using the stones in the end.

Part. 1

>ah, a student of sociology! very good!
this was actually funny.

No he will just be a brooding asshole nobody in their right mind would ever like.

Thanos with butter fingers and getting arrested by the police is actually canon.

That pic of Darkseid you just posted is not, it was some tie in comic for toys or something.

Thanos getting it up the ass from Squirrel Girl.
Arrested again after being made a fool of by Kitty Pride and he's currently getting treated like a bum because he was depowered by his son and cuckolded by Death (not even the first time she's done that)

Thanos, Marvels most powerful cuck.

The Thanos copter slipping on the grass comic is not canon it was written by The Electric Company. Not by Marvel.

The darkseid pictures I posted are all Canon written by DC Comics.

Keep reaching DCuck