>me no like ronald drumpfff
>he rayciss an meayn to womyn and fags
>me smurt librul

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

t. Bullied by somalians

I've never seen a somalian in my life

>Ids ok for tha PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES 2 be a racist and mysgonist
>you hav 2 be librul to h8 drump

>he selling all the rights of the little guy to corporations, rolling back social security and is a puppet for the rich to manipulate

But yeah, keep focusing on race

>donal lump is good becuz he say what he wantz
>he have better words
>he say shithouse, never shithole

Oh well then another ethnic group

>i'm canadian

>dolan tramp iz a gud prezdent cuz iz fanny

>me france

>I disagree with most of the opinion of the current US president Donald J. Trump because of his racist,sexist and homophobic political views.Anyway,i'm a very intelligent liberal,but i don't think this will add anything interesting to this discussion.

>>me no like ronald drumpfff
>>he rayciss an meayn to womyn and fags
>>me smurt librul

Donald Trump is just dumb. If you want to do something you must have more support than just the dumbest saddest people in the country, and to do that you must act like a politician, not a TV star.

American social security (i.e. nigger handouts) cost more than their military budget. Removing niggers from the U.S. would alone lead into an annual budget surplus from the social security savings. Let that sink in. The U.S. isn't a rich small Nordic country that can actually (barely) afford extensive social security due to their denographics.

>I believe in the russian hacking theory

I can smell the McDonald’s emanating from this post. Reveal thyself, el goblino!

>shit posting intensifies

Turn off the proxy goblino

>putin don't like gays russia will save us from degeneracy

>American social security costs more than their military budget

>american think he is one of the "good/smart americans" and calls others "la creatura" etc

>he sed sumbting i disagwee wid
>i will dell him to durn off da proxy

But Cleetus, poor whites are the main beneficiary of government hand outs.

Nobody outside America is surprised at the notion of the defense budget not being as big as social security, retard

Do you really want your dollars going to some arbitrary military presence in Afghanistan where you only create more and more terrorists rather than your own healthcare?

>being intelligent
>Having "racism, sexism and homophobia" as part of a criteria of why you do or don't like someone
Pick one.

cringe

fukken niggers amirite haha, but i'm not racist. but fukken niggers haha.

But red states are the more in debt and use the more healthcare.

touche