Are integration efforts useless?

Despite in my city, Cervia (Italy), the population is over 10% composed by immigrants (Black and Arab people mostly), these persons seem unable to integrate into society. We organize a lot of stuff about integration and cooperation, like the "Sport Day" ("Festa dello Sport" in Italian language).
But it's useless.
In your opinion, what is the problem? We do everything possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

guerrieri.it/santi-guerrieri-immigrati-bagordi-sporcizia-san-concordio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it safe to allow children to run around dressed like that when the population is 10% black/Muslim?

Bring Latinos instead of Blacks and Arabs. Starting with me. Bam, problem solved.

In America, blacks have been living for 300years plus. For over half a century intense efforts have been aimed at integration, with insignificant results. The problem is not that we're not trying hard enough or that we're trying the wrong things.

They dress according their sport. ;)

We have a lot of problem with latinos too, in north Italy (Colombia, Ecuador, etc).

Oh, well in that case cut spending on refugee programs, increase military presence at border stations, promote a catholic family oriented lifestyle, and give incentives for raising ethnic italian children.
Or cut welfare spending so much that you no longer need a growing population to pay for the previous generations in tax.

Problem is that this is unconstitutional here (All your solutions). We are fucked. XD

well dang, let me come over then if the ship is already sinking haha

Integration doesn't work. They won't integrate and quite frankly we don't want them either.

The problem are wh*tes, they are savages that can't live peacefully with other races

Can Britons still integrate into your society lad? Or do you reject us these days?

>We organize a lot of stuff about integration and cooperation, like the "Sport Day" ("Festa dello Sport" in Italian language).
Cute.

if you can't integrate them, join them

This

The word "integration" is creepy and assumes a unified society exists much more than it does

If it were for me, I'd integrate absolutely no one and send you on your way. But needless to say, I'd take a Brit over a Somalian any day.

With that said, not even Euro foreigners dare to integrate so.

scopa il tuo salaccio sopravvalutato di merda ed ammazzati COGLIONE

Subhumans that can't function in a complex society. They were living in mud huts for most of their lives, it's foolish to assume they can assimilate into a society that's intellectually demanding when they have never even read a book.

>North Shitaly
You should enslave them to tomato farms like in Sicily
Subhuman brown people are born to be slaves

Here OP. You are probably an immigrant who lives in Italy, because you are trying to insult me speaking a very bad Italian.
For the other anons, here there is the translation (It's hard because it's very confused): Fuck your overhyped bad water, and kill yourself.

>integrating people from other countries
This concept confuses the european

62 more years Mario

I have to move in Hungary (However I love Hungary culture and people, I have some friends there). :(

By that time, Malta would've already turned into a Multicultural shithole. Maltese language would be dead and so our customs and traditions. All I ask for is for Italy to take care of the islands once we're gone.

parto per Sicilia
ci vediamo venerdì

>all of these cis wh*te supremacist itt
Disgusting

Don't worry the Somali pirate state of Malta will be a conservationist superpower
Get out while you still can

Back to piracy eh? I wouldn't mind going back to piracy. Now with those filthy beasts.

Not with those filthy beasts.*

gas or deport them

haha grazie del (((tu))) Sup Forumsletto :^)

Don't disrespect your brothers and sisters

This won't happen
Even after western Europeans become sub 50% of the population in their own countries they will still continue to be persecuted and blamed for the non whites ills
Eventually they will just become a folk tale

>Don't disrespect your brothers and sisters
Don't disrespect my brothers and sisters, you meant. You damned monkey.

Tell me about columbians in North Italy. My mom's best friedn lives in Milano and she is actually upper middle class over there, she married an italian from the middle lower classes and took him out of poverty

hello brother, im a roman citizen.
i want to go back to italy,and spend the rest of my life eating pizza and spaghett

>aother great 56% post

Integration is possible but the huge amounts of them makes it impossible.
If they can live their whole lives surrounded by significant populations of similar to themselves, speaking their language, not working, and consuming their media, then they have no reason to integrate.
Also their average iq of about 80 doesn't exactly help

The problem is the establishment of ghettos. You can have a parallel society exist within a country and because of the voluntary separation of two distinct cultures progress is never made to make the minority adopt the majority's culture, and then they get legal recognition as an independent minority group at which point you're too late.

So no matter how many soccer events you host, if they are not forced to participate they will never intergrate.

I think what Denmark is doing is good, they actively prevent immigrant majority neighbourhoods and spread them thin all over the country

>upper middle class
That's the key. Almost 99% of immigrants belongs to lower classes.

We do the same: spread them all over the country, but the results are the same: They complain about food, too much work, and they stay just in pub and bar drinking and smoking. Also they think Italians have to clear their rooms (It's incredible how dirty are their rooms). Here some photos about the train station in San Concordio (Tuscany), a little and cultural city, full of immigrants: guerrieri.it/santi-guerrieri-immigrati-bagordi-sporcizia-san-concordio/ (Even if they are Muslim, they drink like Germans, eheh).

that is because they are a bunch of man children,most of the immigrants are useless neets.they stay in the coffe shop(not western type ones)all day drinking coffee,smoking cigarettes and shisha and playing cards.
and in the night they drink and some do drugs(zatla)
most of them also depend on their parents for money.
dont send them back please.

this is a couple of pics taken by an italian fascist. italy is a little country because of them, not because of immigrants