Would Sup Forums watch this movie with me?

Would Sup Forums watch this movie with me?

BASED.
I'm more excited for Black Achilles and Zeus in Troy. Finally an accurate depictions of ancient heros, and not whitey mcwhiteson (Brad Pitt).

Why does it show the entire continent of Africa?

Because the movie is about an African techno superpower state.

+1

Northern Africa is just occupied by whites currently, artifacts show us that ancient North Africans, such as Egyptians were black, so there's no reason to crop Africa.

Wakanda doesnt give a fuck about other countries.

>More super hero shit

This paint-by-numbers film making needs to end. Movie hasn't even released and you can already list every plot device, every twist and every scene because it will be exactly the same as the other 859 Marvel movies before it.

dont watch any marvel shite so no

OK, so in the Thor movies, Asgard the home Scandinavian Space Vikings, is completely multicultural. Surely this means that Wakanda will also have a multi racial make up if it is so advanced, right? They wont only be black people, right?

no wh*Tes allowed

No, thats a garbage thought process.

No, you sound like an annoying fuck but I'm gonna watch it by myself :3

This. North African liberation when?

>white logic
Whites literally stole roles, such as: Jesus (peace be upon him), Achilles, Zeus, Thor, the 300 Spartans, every pharaoh ever, etc etc.
And now that blacks get one movie you guys freak out?

I do not understand. Why would an advanced culture not be multi-racial?

Because the fictional location was written as a country that dislikes people who arent from Wakanda.

So in that world, the most advanced society in Africa is an ethostate with closed borders?

Sure. Theyre the only country with access to their world's strongest metal. No wh*Toids allowed.

a fucking WE WUZ movie for my birthday

Finally a movie for us BLACKS

Sup Forumscore

i miss Turk flags.
Erdogan may you burn in hell you wh*te traitor

So do I
I want my RED flag back. But 90% of ISPs are rangebanned by j*nitors too. So we never come back #FuckRacism #PanAfrica

I don't watch capeshit, sorry.