Americans

>Americans

reminder that these are the people that call you a numale soyboy cuck redditor

He's clearly European.

so much cringe

it clearly says 'fl' which means florida next to his username

not sure if trolling...

Americans think White = European.

You know what I did when my visa expired? I left the country. This guy did nothing wrong besides looking like a faggot.

I hope he hangs his head in shame in once he looks back at this picture in 10 years. Though he might be enough of a faggot to actually think he was being funny

I feel bad that he ruined some poor kids life just because his parents committed a crime, but he wasn't wrong, just a huge faggot.

>these are the people calling you a numale soyboy

Would he report this illegal Afghan?

>"Fuck you, you cuck numale soyboy!"
How do you respond?

Why would it be funny to report an illegal immigrant. It just seems like a normal thing to do.

I let him have his laugh

This is why the Las Vegas country concert shooting made me happy. 50+ dead Trump voters!

I remember when I was big into the meme scene kiddo. Please don't post that kind of shit on the internet under your named accounts, it's okay if you want to say it but please don't leave evidence because you're going to regret all of this shit big time.

>"Please, I can't go back there, it's a hellhole! I don't want to hurt anybody, I'll promise I'll be a good citizen! Why do you want to ruin my life?"
>"I am performing my duty as a proud white male and worshipper of Kek to rid the United States of the nigger menace. Later, cuck."

Ruining someone's life just to be accepted by some retards on the internet is definitely not normal

Dude, I moved to Canada, and when my visa expired I respected your country enough to obey its laws and leave. Why should it be any other way? Do you believe I had an intrinsic right to stay in your country illegally?

I will never understand faggots like you trying to suck up to Sup Forums retardation in hopes of being praised for being a good little shitskin. You know they won't stop hating you just because you're a good little spic, right?

How can an illegal go to school. It doesn't make any sense.

If I were a burger if the immigrant was just an earnest mexi trying to make a living and was a kind person I wouldn't do anything, but I'd report them if they talked tough shit to me or if I suspected them of serious crime or felony. Isn't this the Sup Forums consensus?

Why would you even bother at all to report it? Nigger ain't stabbing people or stealing my shit. Not even worth my time to call.

This was just one of thousand small steps for ethno state.

You have a naive, elementary view on foreigners coming into your country. They can all be "nice and hardworking", it isn't the fucking point.

Dude, stop acting like staying in a country illegally is a virtue we should be proud of. Remesas are like 20% of our GDP you think that shit is sustainable? Do you think our future should depend on undocumented workers? Your mentality is what is killing our counties man.

Reporting an illegal is one thing, I understand that, but publicly bragging about ratting someone out to the cops is just strange.

In soviet Russia, immigrant brags about you deporting them!

>implying me determining the fate of the 1 spic I know will change the macrosocial trends of the country

Maybe he shouldn't break the law

that's pretty cool

deportation to all criminals that do not respect our law or our republic!

>ratting someone out to the cops is just strange.
Yep. You'd get nothing but shit for it.

>ugh, why would I even do anything? Individually my actions mean nothing

what? being a responsible citizen is not unworthy, this isn't the crooked slav lands

respect.
scum.

Illegals dont drive with insurance, they take more in benefits (Emergency care) then they ever pay into taxes, they commit tons of crime and inflate our gang populations.

Yeah, they're stabbing people, and stealing my shit.

I do things that gain me and not those that do not. Why should I deport 1 random spic? I don't give a fuck.

You need to have a very high IQ to brag about ratting someone out even if he's a illegal taconigger. His paesanos who are maybe legals can leave you a "nice present" one day.

What happened to this board to actually be defending illegal immigrants? Is it ironic?

Why don't illegals just apply for citizenship? There's illegals that live here for 10 years, I'm sure they'd pass the test.

Do you steal from people? Do you ignore your local community and just sit in your room and masturbate all day? Do you care at all about your surroundings, and well-being of others, or just your self indulgence and nihilist pleasures?

That all fits the "I don't care about anything but myself" criteria. If this does in fact apply to you, then it isn't surprising as to why you wouldn't care about illegals getting deported by your own accord.

I think you're confusing us with Sup Forumstards. Please go back.

Based

you need a green card to apply for citizenship as i understand it

>that fucking trump poster
who cares about the illegal immigrant, there are much more serious problems on that pic

Ah yes, the European who doesn't know what it is like to live among minorities and has a perspective given to him completely by television and liberal sobstories

I just NEET, work out and read public domain classics desu, comfy lifestyle

You have to be a Sup Forumstard to not be in support of illegal immigrants?

That's some Soviet tier behaviour. Look up Pavlik Morozov, that's who you're aspiring to become.

Dude, your country is composed of 3 mil people all called sven. your neighbours are Norway and sweden. When you have cartels running through your country with impunity maybe then you will appreciate strong borders and immigration policy.

Why don't they apply for a green card?

ratting someone out and braggin about it publicly is something even people during communism didn't do.
It just shows that americans are a nation of bootlickers

That's cool dude, you're human trash. Your perspective means jack shit.

it's not their own country, so of course they feel it's a grossly anti-humanitarian act to uphold our own laws

It's a self-defense mechanism. We got tired the constant spillover from Sup Forumstards so now we're doing this. What we actually think doesn't matter, the anti-white/amerimutt shit was found to be a decent way of getting rid of Sup Forums cancer and it will keep going until Sup Forums gets bored and finds another board to annoy with their constant alarmist shilling.

illegal immigrants are not our own countrymen, I don't see the problem

it's hard to get one if you aren't educated in something that's in demand
that's where the indian doctor stereotype came from. indians aren't all doctors, but to get into america legally, being a doctor is the best path

You're talking to a gypsie m8. Thats literally their culture.

t. execrabilo

That looks like a good way to get doxxed.

if anything is exacerbates tension and creates more spam, and it's just what you deserve for shitting up your own board

Back to T_D

Who cares about the spic, the guy looks like a faggot
Also isnt this just virtue signaling?

Lol. There aint a pathway for illegals, why do you think daca is even a issue?
Dreamer spics and chinks have been here for decades and theyre stuck in limbo.

I honestly wouldnt really be able to tell that he was, even if he had an accent. Then again there are also irish illegals here as well.

Guy looks a little mutty himself. I'm convinced that all the white americans are doing important things like innovation, commerce, and raising families while only mutts shitpost on Sup Forums and reddit

that's a bit caustic of you, I wish you'd have more respect than that

You just don't get it. If you think the board is being ruined then you need to lurk more or go back to Sup Forums.

I'm not from pol, you poltard

So what? You say the same thing about hispanics who immigrate legally anyway. The only people who can truly become "american" are white europeans anyway, being someone's "countrymen" is a vague and frankly meaningless reward.

Lots of communists and brown people on int
When they see white people standing up for themselves they get nervous

I've been on Sup Forums five years and nothing has changed except the types of memes people shitpost with. Muttposting is just another meme, and if you actually believe you're some kind of activist trying to purge Sup Forums bogeymen, you're deluded.

if you don't wish to live in a society as a legal citizen then why come here? you see it as merely a gravy train to enrich yourself? then don't come here

Did he say what school he goes to?

It's not activism, its just following the path of least resistance.

People who are pampered by a comfortable lifestyle and at the same time question why they should do things to benefit their environment at the risk of expending some effort deserve brutally honest judgmental things said to them

that's fucking hilarious. i did the same to my ex cleaning lady - that's what she gets for stealing from me

hes right tho, we need kara boga and other memes to counter the pol tier "WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED BY SHITSKINS" and "wow look at this map and lets decide whos white!" threads and the (sadly mostly american) posters who make them. int shouldn't be pol-lite, theres already a pol lite and its the_donald

now that's a laugh, it only creates further problems outside the group you want to act against

No, it's a way to bait replies from people.

\it just ends up looking like an even worse pol 24/7

lol absolutely BASED!!

Yes, you should mindlessly post the same anti-white bullshit that pissed off people to get them on Sup Forums in the first place. Amazing idea

Doesn't that just destroy the board though? Shitposting to counter shitposting seems counterproductive.

Sargon of Akkad is such a faggot

Cringe as fuck

>SNITCH AND PROUD
They're licking that boot to holes.

Are wetbacks still a thing?
I understand back in the 90s and 00s when the economy was trash and a lot of people were poor, including myself

But like, these days hardly anyone is poor. Economy has just gotten better than ever before.

Stop breaking the law and no one will report you

These "cringe" cartoons usually have a target audience of younger kids/Gen Z

Learn to ignore it or go away.

Telling Sup Forums to fuck off clearly hasn't worked.

That's not what I'm talking about, though I can't blame you for making that assumption since it had very little to do with the thread topic. What I'm saying is that if you are hispanic (or honestly any shade of brown that you can't pass of as spanish/portuguese) it doesn't matter whether you jumped the border or if your great grandparents migrated legally and you've only every known the united states as your home and are an exemplary citizen who would never even think of a committing a crime. As long as you're brown and have a non-white sounding name you will never truly be "american" or be capable of being your "countrymen" so trying to use that as an argument against illegal immigration is silly.

The only non-white ethnicity that isn't treated badly in the United States are light-skinned asians, and that's only because they're a tiny minority compared to other minorities, if they were a sizable minority like they are in Canada and Australia they'd be treated just as badly as americans treat hispanics. So what I'm saying is to bugger off with saying shit about patriotism when it's nothing more than a pipe dream for anyone who isn't white.

As soon as it becomes inconvenient there will always be someone who thinks it's okay to violate their rights as citizens and people holding posters up calling for politicians to "Send them all back!" as has happened and will continue happening every country forever.

This.

>I go to the_donald

It clearly just makes it worse though. Instead of it just being Sup Forums shitposting it's now Sup Forums + people trying to troll Sup Forums too...

This is what Sup Forums is about

Based, 3ยบ worlders need to go back to their shitholes