people.com/movies/zendaya-dating-spider-man-costar-tom-holland/

>inb4 fags/tumblr hambeast crying

That's nice

i mean thats kinda cute, Zendaya is hot she is just #notmyMJ

Handsome guy

>Zendaya is hot

>industry """insider""" confirms zendaya is Tom Holland's beard

Good thing she's Michelle

"Publicly" dating you mean. Pretty sure those eternal anglo genes are pushing tom to give up his boypussy.

kek. That kid is so gay it's not even funny.

I thought he was gay.

Zendaya is a well known "Tomboy" and Holland is well a twink. They are clearly each others beards.

MANLET

>>>/tumblr/

no, they're not.

But he's gay and she fucks black guys. What the fuck is the meaning of this? Meme magic is getting it's signals crossed.

Yeah and Olivia Munn dated Aaron Rodgers. Big woop.

Yeah sure they are

>agents forcing them into relationship to further careers

>dating a man shorter than you

what was she thinking?

it's just publicity. they have big movie out, so the studios are claiming the stars are dating. happens all the time.

What's the matter? He likes women

>has never had a life long best friend

That's a 3 old picture retard, puberty can change a woman quite fast.

He could do so much better, probably just to promote the movie.

(((((((((((((((((((((((dating)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>her fucking eyebrows
Why do girls think this shit looks good?

Yep, she got uglier.

All of her face is contoured, black girls do it a lot.

I know. He really REALLY likes them.

Isn't she like 21 or something? Puberty shoulda fixed that 8 years ago

B E A R D
E
A
R
D

Sup Forums only promotes healthy, straight, interracial relationships user.

He's so gay though. Like pretty publicly too. How will this fool anyone?

Also: I guess I don't get the concept of being that rich, but still being in the closet.

>Oh no. They've blacklisted me for being a fag. However will I live on a meager 20 million dollars?!?!?

this

If by friend you mean fuck buddy

I refuse to believe he's not gay

He's not "publicly" gay. You have no friends, so you wouldn't understand.

>Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire began dating while shooting 2002’s Spider-Man but ended their relationship before shooting 2007’s Spider-Man 3. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield began dating after filming 2012’s The Amazing Spider-Man. Stone and Garfield confirmed they’d split in 2015 but remain supportive of each other’s career successes.
Even in real life, bitches love Spider-man

He could be bi I guess but I too got massive gay vibes from him.

him and the host of nerdist where literally making back and forth jokes about being a closeted homosexual

They must fuck savagely every night

He's got tons of pics with him and his """"friend"""" and seems pretty faggy about him on twitter. Again, if you're that big and famous, who really cares if you smoke pole?

Him and Zendaya? Yeah, she seems kinky.

>Again, if you're that big and famous, who really cares if you smoke pole?
Exactly. Gay actors come out all the time, so fags BTFO, kid ain't gay and is fucking a nig. Who cares, he's like 5'4'' and ugly as sin.

She is ugly, u can see her 30s wrinkles forming

they look so natural together

He's ugly too, they're a perfect match.

It's so obvious it's a publicity. They'll be broken up by Christmas.

All my gay friends think he's really hot. But I only go for girly guys and femboys and traps, so he's not my bag.

>He's ugly too

Yeah well post your face right now little bitch

That's exactly what that level of close guy friend is.

The reversed KPatz strikes

I'm gay and I think he's one of the most unattractive guys I've ever seen. Not to mention his manlet status.
>Zendaya is 5'8''
>RDJ is 5'6'' on a good day
>he's shorter than them
Embarrassing.

What the fuck happened to Zendaya, she used to be legitimately cute

J E W E D
E
W
E
D

>oh shit, oh no, the plan didn't work, they know he's gay, prune the thread NOW

*smacks lips*

>Stone and Garfield confirmed they’d split in 2015 but remain supportive of each other’s career successes.
This is such a weird comment. I assume what the writer meant was that they parted amicably but who the fuck breaks up and then says "I hope her career crashes and burns"

I'm glad I'm not the only fag who doesn't think he's attractive.

Then again, why would anyone fuck a younger actor? Do you really want some pedo-producer's sloppy seconds?

Didn't Harrison reply to that with "welcome to our world."

Do you have a lot of "close friends"?

*around your dick*

>one of the most unattractive guys I've ever seen
What a ridiculous exaggeration. Also, plenty of girls have short guy fetishes, not even sure why this bothers you so much. Nice projecting bro

That guy in the back right looks like he has seen some serious shit.

fuck that guy

Good for him getting some caramel puxxy

how do you know what Singer said?

But can he compete with her previous boyfriend?

What a total pusi hound gang!

Meanwhile....

>plenty of girls have short guy fetishes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>shills can't do their work with "super hit of the BO summer" so they move now to the Hetero narrative

I audibly snorted

I don't care what he said, he's an obvious pedo, using his status and his connections to rape kids. Fuck him.

not him but considering my ultra manlet housemate in college pulled pussy like it was nobody's business, i'd say this is pretty accurate

literally organic trash.

WWTL?

>ywn scuba dive with your twink bffal

lmao that manlets pecs turn into tits when he tries to flex them

when will they learn?

>tfw lived with my 5'4 younger brother in a brooklyn for a few years and he brings a random bitch home every night
>starts making fun of me after a few months
He's pretty charismatic though and I'm an autist so maybe that has something to do with it. either that or some weird little brother complex

yeah plenty of gremlins maybe not real pussy

I mean she's literally dating him and he's a manlet, and she probably has a free ticket to all the nigger chads she wants. What more evidence do you need?

lol insecure BITCH

every time i look in the mirror and see that hideous face i think to myself it could've been worse, i could be ugly and a manlett

not really. we all had some bad lays back then but there a few solid 7s or 8s. lots of taller girls actually which I always found odd, and redheads for some reason. dunno why you're pretending to be a chad at any rate. if manlets never got laid there wouldn't be so many manlets running around

Dunno how that would be much worse. Being ugly is pretty much the worst thing possible since everything in life correlates with attractiveness.

Didn't the same shit happened with garfield and emma? Look how long they lasted.

they're both fags

I don't think he's unattractive, maybe 7/10. He's nothing special but if he offered up his bp I wouldn't say no.

at least she doesnt have any tits, otherwise I would be so envious

>"an anonymous source" tould us
People will believe in this shit

>plenty of girls have short guy fetishes,

When you're tall other ppl take you seriously.

And the twilight fags,hollywood do it literally every single time they release teenager movie so all magazines will keep shilling the movie for months

Nigga she had a chance to date fucking Spider-Man, of course she's going to take it

LMAO