Go to see War for the Planet of the Apes

>go to see War for the Planet of the Apes
>move finishes and light come up
>guy sitting next to me yells, "THAT...WAS...SHIT!"
>audience erupts in laughter and applauds

Can't believe I spent 15 dollars on this shit, it was visually very stunning (CGI has clearly come a long way) but it was the most bland shit I've ever watched with continual inserts of cheap emotional moments with a very bad soundtrack

>there's gonna be epic war
>oh wait, humans are gonna die anyways because of contrived retardation virus out of nowhere

Because that's how viral infections work, right?

I love the concept of this movie
Based skinhead leader filling sun human apes
-Ben garrison

>went to see see pulp fiction the day it originally came out in theatres at a local mall
>walking to my car another audience member just coming out screams "THAT...FUCKING...SUCKED!!", his friends snickered along
>I have never forgot that moment

Pulp Fiction is one of the top 50 films of all time, someone else's retarded reaction did NOTHING to change mine, because I'm not a fucking lemming like you.

Forgot pic

>monkeys vs skinheads
I'm amazed there hasn't been more of an uproar about this

why did they all start clapping?

>Contrived retardation virus out of nowhere

You do realize this is the third movie right? You should probably watch the first two before you spout stupid shit like this

>movie ends
>guy sitting next to me starts making monkey noises and shouts black lives matters, lol not.. fucking niggers
>Denmark is a great place

>Comparing pulp fiction with War for the Planet of the Apes
W.E.W

>clapping at the movies
>audience yelling at the movies

a m e r i c a

>normies walk into movie expecting ebin war between apes and humans
>they get tricked into watching a kino character study that doesn't betray the original movie

Based Reeves, can't wait to see his Batman.

Nice fanfiction

In all seriousness americans don't actually all stand up and clap towards a movie screen right?

ITT: Things that never happened

Hey kinotard. Do us all a favor and don't defend a good movie. You're only making us look bad you teenage meme using imbecile

I get it, now you know to just spam how shit it was so people will go watch it "ironically"

I do agree there were a few too many moments trying to elicit an emotional response BUT
overall a very good film that is leaps and bounds above most blockbusters coming out today, yes, including Spider-Man and Wonder Woman
Let's see if Dunkirk can take the Apes crown for best summer blockbuster

Did the audience members throw $100 bills at him as well?

Maybe not stand up, but applause does happen. Depends on the audience and what movie was just shown.

cuz they wuz kangz n sheeit

>very bad soundtrack

It's funny because I think this is one of the better soundtracks Giacchino has done. Wasn't particularly good, but I liked that it was very stripped down and I thought he did a good job emulating the percussion from the original movie.

Like Interstellar (excluding the soundtrack though)

dont be so triggered by meme words, most people actually mean kino=good when they say it you child

it really isnt a character study, there is just a character arc in it you fucking imbecile

eh the movie is pretty good. the second half kind of halls apart though. Things become too convienent and resolve themselves, action dont make geographical or logical sense, and the humans are made out to be dumber than pound of bricks (and im not talking about the infected ones).

It wasnt bad, but it was definitely a disappointment compared to the last one

Lots of plot induced stupidity and convenient shit like an avalanche killing every human soldier but no apes

It happens sometimes on opening nights/weekends. Definitely for capeshit. I see a lot of millenials do it. No one ever stands, though.

You don't know what a character study is. Also I love how you're pretending to above normies while sucking the dick of a blockbuster and hyping up capeshit. Stay pleb

I don't understand what there is to hate about this movie. Unless you expected nonstop action between Apes and Humans I could somewhat understand minor disappointment but everything else was put together so well. Caesar is, at the least, the best protagonist in any major franchise in a decade.

So the kid is pretty much just there to tug at people's heart string, right?

>marvelshills so asshurt by a film about literal monkeys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First off. I saw this last night at a special thursday showing, and I'm not lying, probably 50 or more percent of the people in the theatre were seniors. Me and my girlfriend are 23 and we had an old couple in front of us and on both sides of us and it smelled like old people.

Second off, people were checking their phones 70 minutes in. It was distracting. The old man sitting beside me fell asleep and I knew when he fell asleep because his breathing changed from quiet to slow and heavy and the old lady in front kept turning around to see who was making so much noise.

Third off, when the movie ended, only 1 group of nerdy highschoolers awkwardly clapped. I felt so embarrassed for them, myself, and everyone around me. They started off clapping so confidently, like they thought they could get everyone else to clap too. Then the old lady on the other side of me was about to start clapping but when she saw no one else was joining along with them she changed her mind. Everyone left the theatre in dead silence.

Making her literally mute, unable to speak was a great way to avoid to usual pitfalls of child actors. That might not have been the primary intention, but it still worked out that way.

>Who gives a shit, casting some girl won't make it worth w-

wouldn't it be funny if she had sex with a monkey?
haha

Awwww. He's autistic. Stop making fun of him!

>84958019
>guy sitting next to me yells, "THAT...WAS...SHIT!"

Why are American's so uncivilised? We should have whipped them when we had the chance.

>go to see movie literally about monkeys riding horses shooting guns and shit
>go home open browser Sup Forums.org/tv
>make thread post this
>"Can't believe I spent 15 dollars on this shit"

>watch both Dawn and Rise of the planet of the apes because they are highly rated films
>regret both decisions afterwards
why would you watch war of the planet of the apes if the first two were so bad