How can one studio be so kino?

How can one studio be so kino?

They have a super computer that creates the script and story line

Literally haven't made a great movie since WALL-E

what does the table lamp tries to represent?

They're not kino.
They're just marginally better than Disney's commercial diarrhea, which is hardly an accomplishment.

But Incredibles is legit kino.

xd my epic kino

you mean since inside out

>Inside out
>Great
lol

>Protip: it can't

>inside out
I bet you watch family guy

jobs should never have sold the company to disney

Their kinography has dropped substantially after Toy Story 3.

--ULTRA KINO GOD TIER--
>Toy Story
>Toy Story 2
>The Incredibles
>WALL-E

-God Tier-
>Toy Story 3
>UP
>Ratatouille
>Finding Nemo

-Great Tier-
>Inside Out
>A Bug's Life
>Finding Dory
>Monster's, Inc.

-Meh Tier-
>The Good Dinosaur
>Cars
>Monsters University
>Brave

-Souless Cashgrab Tier-
>Cars 2
>Cars 3
>Toy Story 4 (might actually be kino since it isn't a direct sequel to the perfect ending that was TS3)

I actually completely agree with this. I do think Brave is underrated though.

>Finding Dory in great tier and not Souless cash grab tier

Eh, it had similar themes to the first film obviously, but it was its own thing enough that I didn't mind. It certainly didn't improve on said themes or delve deeper into them like each successive Toy Story did, but it was still pretty fun.

It is.

I dunno though, it just seemed too safe compared to other Pixar films. Felt more like a modern Disney Animated film rather than Pixar's own unique brand.

>Up God tier
>Only the first 15 is good

>Inside Out not Kino tier

Pleb

I love all of that movie. I understand that the opening is really memorable but the rest is still fantastic and easily one of Pixar's best.

Its ok lad

Kino tier is only Toy Story 1, 2, and WALL-E

Some of the earliest people on the team used to make funny/fucked up films for indie festivals in LA. I've got two family members that have been at Pixar forever and they used to go to these little film festivals, and that's actually where they made their contacts. They're probably good at making family kino because they're less superficial than most studios.

Also, they're like the cream of the crop for in-house animation and sound design. You should give their house videos a watch. The stuff they program themselves is pretty insane.

>first 15 are good
How many Inside Out movies are there?

>Cars that low
>toy story 1 and 2 that high
kek

waaaAAAAAAAALLLleeeee

t.was 8 when it came out
It was the easiest thing they could animate back when they started in the 80s, and they just stuck with it as their mascot.

wat

Good list

any link?

Fuck the contrarians, Inside Out was phenominal

Nah. They've been trying to make """"""""""deep"""""""""""" movies since Ratatouille and failed every single time. Wall-e was good the first 30 mins before it became boring as shit, Up couldn't make it further than 10 mins before it went full generic and Toy Story 3 is just a rehash of the second one. Pixar is full of hacks who would be called out if they weren't making movies for kids. And that's the problem with Pixar movies nowadays, they're just a boring and nobody can calls them out on it.

Cars 3 goes back to the Cars 1 feel, is not as retarded as the second one

To be honest they don´t seem to be developing great stuff like in the past; now is going to be sequel and sequel and sequel, besides, their new original projects don´t look that great; Coco looks meh to me

Well once Disney boughtn them they forced Sequels on them

>complains that Cars is too low despite it being the reason soulless cashgrab sequels became a thing and is the number 1 reason for Pixar's decline in quality

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

Walt Disney Animation is doing much better than Pixar as of recent
>Nu-Disney released their two best movies in 2016
>Pixar released Finding Dipshit

>grown-ass men watching children's movies
Kill yourselves nu-males

On crappy cell waiting to be served. Just look up "Pixar animation" and that should bring some stuff up.

Best Pixar film is Inside Out and you can't deny it.

Sadly (except on the Toy Story trilogy)

*grown men watching family movies*
Way to out yourself as a childless, unwanted member of the gene pool.

It was fucking terrible though. They said to themselves, "well this is an interesting enough concept, so who cares about story or characters?"

>says kino like a teenage imbecile memester
>expects to be taken seriously

I deny it

The more important question is: Will Sony Pictures dethrone disney-pixar with this masterpiece?

I think your phone auto-corrected Wall-E.

scum

every single one of their movies feels unfinished

That´s because they want to make them "sequel available"

switch ratatouille with WALL-E and chuck bug's life in the meh. Now it is perfect.

>Haven't made a good movie in over a decade
>Kino

Suure, they're kino at being shit