Everything he touches turns to kino (the british versions anyway)

Everything he touches turns to kino (the british versions anyway).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FTMlkBifTo
youtube.com/watch?v=uVjZlSCmYng
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni3e1KCBPUo
youtube.com/watch?v=u9x-Hd25YMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE ICE IS RAW

>UK Gordon Ramsay
>tries to be reasonable
>focus is on the business, less on the drama
>very little manipulation from sound track or tacky handholding; lets the audience decide what they think of things

>US Gordon Ramsay
>makes pretty much no effort to be reasonable; jumps straight to treating them like the scum of the earth who should hurry up and kill themselves, and is always looking to pick a fight (clearly not due to a difference in attitude, like some people claim; some of the absolute dumbest, most selfish, most ridiculous arrogant and lazy people from his shows are from UK KN, and he gives them far more respect than they deserve)
>BLEEP
>orchestra blaring in the background, trying to dictate what the audience should feel at any given scene
>feels like reality TV

Why are US Gordon Ramsay shows so terrible?

because he needs to go back

>makes pretty much no effort to be reasonable; jumps straight to treating them like the scum of the earth

they are american though so they deserve it

Kek, I like you mate.

when hes yelling you can more or less make out what hes saying but when he just talks like normal its really hard for us to understand the accent

Because Americans are literally retarded.

>this food doesn't taste good
>chef Ramsey is crazy I think my undercooked chicken tastes fine
Every American episode is the same that's the biggest problem.

to be fair most of the americans were literal animals, even the ones that hammed it up for the cameras

how? he doesn't even have a scottish accent anymore he sounds nothing like a scottish person

>Hotel Hell
>Not Kino

he's of irish descent and was raised in the south of england...

>that KN episode where the Head Chief has too cook for his family
>he fucking burns everything

>Fuckin' 'ell. Look at this. Cloudy, grainy, frankly looks just like bits of horse shit. Not feeling good about this at all.
>*tries to cut through with knife and fork*
>Rigid.
>*scoops cracked pieces up with fork*
>*puts them in his mouth*
>Dear, God. Just awful.
>*calls waitress over*
>'scuse me, who made this? It's garbage. The ice isn't cooked. Look at this. Bubbles. Frost lines. Can't even see the bottom of my plate.
>*chef comes over*
>This...is a disgrace. You're serving... can't even call this "ice", can I? And you're wondering why you have no customers here. Ice is supposed to melt in your mouth. It's supposed to be smooth. I don't wanna go to the emergency room to stich up my mouth from eating shards of this. Bloody hell.
>*cut to chef putting dish water in an ice tray*
>This has got to be the worst ice I've ever had at a restaurant.

Pretty sure he was born in Scotland and supports Scottish sports teams and even the name Ramsay is Scottish instead of Irish and Gordon is another Scottish name. I'm pretty sure he even calls himself Scottish as well. Certainly not English, though he may have some amount of Irish heritage

>everything he touches turns to kino
not pizza

you forgot the dramatic metal scraping noises

Thats just American culture

youtube.com/watch?v=7FTMlkBifTo

Anchovies and pineapple is literally the GOAT pizza

kill yourself

>unironically liking anchovies

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjZlSCmYng
most underrated episode

nah
mushrooms, bacon, bell peppers, banana peppers

You've never tried it have you
>not liking the food of the gods

Is this Ramsey rage kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni3e1KCBPUo

To any Brits ITT UK and US Kitchen Nightmares are all on all4.

>mfw we genuinely have shills
Why else would anons constantly make threads about this faggot?

ive never tried dog shit either, should i put that on my pizza as well?

Does dog shit have the perfect balance of sweet and salty? Not by the smell of it at least

Kino: mushrooms, steak, bacon, plain
Film: pepperoni, spinach, red onions, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, bell peppers
Movie: pineapple, banana peppers
Flick: chicken, olives, jalapeƱos

Favorite episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

The first ever episode the place gets shut down at the end of the episode.

>Flick: chicken, olives
pleb detected. black olives are god tier additions on any pizza and mozzarella, garlic, and grilled chicken are at the very least film-tier.
>he actually puts bellpeppers and onions on his pizza
kys

>Pepperoni
>black olives
If your pizza has anything besides the above two toppings on it, you are objectively doing it wrong.

>suggested: Hello, my name's NINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -- Kitchen Nightmares
GET IT AWAY FROM ME

youtube.com/watch?v=u9x-Hd25YMU