The new Spider-Man looks like SHIT!

>The new Spider-Man looks like SHIT!
>Not like my based Raimi movies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM
youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4
youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI
youtube.com/watch?v=R22_wAJI_bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Spidey suit is fucking amazing.

epic thread but you got no arguments

The Raimi films were the best. Neck yourself.

might as well kill yourself OP

Not really related, the but the suit from ASM2 was legit fucking good. It's too bad the movie was so bad, and we'll not see that suit again.

I don't much care for homecoming's suit.

>Their movement direction
>her hair

>Reddit is LITERALLY trying to discredit the Raimi Trilogy due to their insecurity over Homecoming's inability to reach nor surpass it.

>she is clearly holding onto a mannequin
>that fucking awful green screen bg
>her fucking hair isn't even going in the right direction

So, this is the power of Raimi... woah...

lol is she holding a mannequin of spiderman there?

Yep, still better than the new shit

Homecoming was better than Spider Man 1 and 3 though?

>the most beta spider-man
>cries at LEAST once in every movie
>LITERALLY GETS KEKED

Raimifags just like his movies cause they relate with their beta maguire-man

lol it's not better than the first one, not even close.

Poor bait

jesus christ, just kill yourself already. Comparing Raimi's movies to Feige and Pascal's abortion should be grounds for jail time.

I'm seeing no arguments here

Raimifags on suicide watch

When the only scene anyone talks about in a positive light is the one train fight in the ENTIRE trilogy, you just might not be as hot as you remember it being.

what happend?

Reminder that the 2017 part was taken from Spider-Man 2.

Yes, OK, it's cheesey. But Raimi doesn't make New York TOTALLY suck Spidey's cock. It's am improvement over Donner making Metropolis a bunch of creepy automatons for Supes.

This, shit was fucking stupid and had zero tension

Nothing about this post is true.

Amazing costume, beautiful MJ, all around sincere Spidey heroics. What's not to fucking love? You knocking the special effects of a 2002 film? Is that it?

It was a call-back to the scene to illustrate how Spidey couldn't pull that shit off, not yet.

>Raimi doesn't make New York TOTALLY suck Spidey's cock

YOU MESS WITH SPIDER-MAN YOU MESS WITH NEW YORK!

still thousand better than CGI-man

>See how subversive we are by taking the same exact scene and writing a different outcome? Let's pat ourselves on the back for being such intelligent writers.

How could Peter Parker make that OG suit by himself, he's a scientist not a fucking seamstress

it was a different time

Spider Man 2099 kino when?

You're posting a screencap of a trailer with unfinished CGI

Just like Batman, Spider-Man's real skin is his costume. Naturally these psycho's pour their souls into em.

I love it.

>he actually believes this

Wew lad

Fair enough

he's right

Just rewatched the Raimi trilogy last night after not having watched them in years.

Holy shit the amount of things they setup just for Sony to fuck it all up in the third just upsets me greatly.

I refuse to rewatch Spider-Man 3. It was the first time I felt embarrassed in theaters. It was the first and last superhero movie I took my sis to. What a shame.

Part 3 should of been Harry and a way better venom as the only main villains.

HAHA! Yeah! Raimi never had to rely on shitty CGI on his spider-man!
Oh... wait, I mean uh, hmm...

Elaborate.

>capeshit

You're false flagging and we all know it

how come her hair blows in the direction she is heading?

What ps2 game is this?

Sandman and the Symbiote suit would've been sufficient, with crazy Harry appearing towards the end of the second act.

And he should've been introduced as the Hobgoblin, even if it isn't faithful to the comics.

I'd rather watch Whedon's Batgirl than see Le Rock's 15 years in the making Black Adam flick. The only redeeming quality would be seeing Cavill help out Captain Marvel.

Where did the Kirsten Dunst Is Ugly meme come from anyway?

>rasslin

Harry's fantastic character arc
Bruce Campbell as Mysterio
Doc Conners' transformation

Why don't you just go for the low hanging fruit and post the alley scene from 3?

>Where did the Kirsten Dunst Is Ugly meme come from anyway?
Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?!

Yeah, who does he think he is saying Raimi's movies have shitty CGI gimmicks

JUST
CGI-man kinda reminds me of dragon ball super, in terms of shittyness

Is there any doubt whatsoever that there are many pajett disneymarvel marketers on Sup Forums?

I mean it's so obvious

>2002 film
Vs
>2017 film

You're gonna need to post a webm or something. These gifs in every avenue look better than Spidey Civil War/Homecoming. Almost as if the silly bitch who's only made Evil Dead knockoffs in the last 10 years is head and shoulders above Disney.

I enjoyed Homecoming and all, but it isn't as good as Spider-Man 1 & 2.

You can tell it was just supposed to be Sandman because those are the only good scenes in the movie. They're the only ones Raimi gave a shit about.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

whoa spoiler that shit

I KNOW THAT FACE!

you fucking reatarded stop posting this
fuck off underage idiot

Just watched this scene. Absolutely terrible. You can tell Raimi was pissed they put the kibosh on his whole Harry plot for nuGoblin shit. He didn't even try.

I didn't even know some of these were CG.
Probably because they only lasted for a split second, or the CG was that subtle and non-gratuitous.

So in either case, the Marvel shills aren't helping themselves by posting these gifs.

Yeah Raimi had a treatment with Sandman and Vulture with Harry being in the shadows plotting revenge, I believe.

The scene right after he gets turned into Sandman where he keeps trying to pick up the locket gave me feels

Yeah, that's what made me post that. Watching the flick right now and just passed that scene.

THEY JUST DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USED TO

The whole movie had unfinished CGI.

Who is the idiot casting director who thought Topher Grace would make a good Eddie Brock/Venom?

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY MOVIEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU WANNA GET NUTS? COME ON! LET'S GET NUTS!

You can cherry pick silly faces but Tobey is among the most handsome cape actors. Certainly the ONLY Spider-Man who does not look like an imp.

Find me a funnier moment in any of the new Spiderman movies than this entire scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM

>Harry amnesia plot

What did Raimi mean by this?

This scene is better than anything spiderman related post 2010

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4

peak spiderkino

>the most handsome

It's secondarily funny, yeah. More humble emotions first come to mind.

>MJ getting jealous of Peter getting all of New York's attention as Spidey

What the fuck did they do to MJ's character in 3?

Tobery was the best Spidey

what is wrong with tobey's mouth?

Sure cherrypick shit from the Sony movie everyone hates.

>there is actually, in real life a MCUcuck that has searched out and saved this images to his harddrive in order to defend his favorite movie corporation's newest shitshow on an Argentinian book binding tutorial forum
what a time to be alive

>the arm-swinging and the freeze frame
Solid fucking gold.

Must be a hell of a hot dog
youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI

>MCUcuck
It's MCuck you uncultured swine

I'm defending Raimi and shitting on MCU......

i like how there's some slapstick humor but the music doesnt acknowledge it so you don't get distracted

>I'd love to shoot my load into your tight pussy sometime

You can really notice how the passage of time in the real world impacted Raimi's choices. In the earlier films Peter would have made a racial slur, but because of the change in the political climate by the time Spiderman 3 was in production, even Raimi had to tone it down a bit

Still amazed it was rated PG-13, though

youtube.com/watch?v=R22_wAJI_bI

Spider-Kino

>point out facts
>get called a shill

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT!

I get Raimi wanted to show Peter was done being Spider-Man and nothing would change but that was a little too on the nose.

this was cool though, even if it looked/looks wonky now

Pretty good-looking CGI.

I like some of the MCU films. To be honest though, apart from Iron Man 1, GOTG 1 & 2, Ant Man and Winter Soldier, I don't get a huge urge to re-watch them.

this is honestly pretty cool