This is the girl

This is the girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_VEQI2nS48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You want us to ... shut everything down?
Then we'll shut everything down.

This...this is the girl.

DUDE JEWS LMAO

People like you ruin this board.

Dude 50s/60s pop music lmao

I like it every time it happens

dude llorando lmao

Is this /ourgirl/ ?

Who was what now?

Now... you will see this thread one more time, if you do good. You will see this thread... two more times, if you do bad.

Smart aleck

Literally watched this 1 hour ago
NO HAY BANDA!

OH ANGELO!

lol he shud go back to pol amirite brother, lol he ruin 4chans so guud

this is this gf?

No hay banda ammirite?

>napkin

>sometimes there's a buggy

I had a dream about David Lynch last night, I was at his birthday party, it was outdoors and people were gathered around a fire. Then he shows up everyone's like 'hey man, happy birthday', myself included, and I gave him a hug. His hair had a greenish glow too. I'm not even a fan, I don't know why it happened.

What did my brain mean by this? You fuckers find meaning everywhere.

Me too.

>there's no way, there's no way
Best line in cinema

Excellent choice, Adam.

*spits out espresso into napkin*

green is the color of money

you're supposed to pursue a life getting rich by ripping off david lynch

Shhhit

>anyone who is even remotely left of Sup Forums's far right worldview is a redditor

I CAN SEE HIM THROUGH THE WALL

your subconscious cannot deal with the fact that this 70 year old chainsmoker still has a full head of hair while youre balding in your 20s. the green indicates that you believe he had some sort of expensive transplant or surgery.

he raped you as a child and you blocked it from your mind

dum
da dum
da da da da da da da da da
dum
da dum
dum
da dum
why haven't I told you?
oh baby
I've told
every little star
just how I sweet I think you aaaaaare
why haven't I told you?

youtube.com/watch?v=R_VEQI2nS48

What did he mean by this

david lynch is fucking trash

in all honesty the blondie was a total qt anyway. much better than the brunette he had in mind before. the kikes made the right call.

He really does have glorious hair.

I had a dream in which Lynch showed up just two days ago before the new season of Twin Peaks started. It was your average morning, I woke up and suddenly I notice something strange across me, it was Lynch's head floating around my tv while I was thinking about jacking off. I stared at his head for a couple of seconds then woke up.

excellent choice adam

>him

is that ana de armas?

Pic related is actually one of the best scenes ever to be put to film though.

It's enchanting

Hold on, I just noticed this for the first time. Why is there a nigger riding a bike in the background of this shot?

No, she would have been too young when they made this?

The scene takes place in a movie studio, you fucking retard. I don't know if you're baiting or actually retarded. The guy riding a bike isn't the only background person in the scene.

>okay, so it's your standard mystery film except half way through we're just gonna switch all the characters around

I think Lynch described it as a mystery where he took all the clues out. This happens in Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, and Inland Empire though. Lynch likes having multiple characters played by the same actors that are linked in the story somehow.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE BLACK TRANNY

What are you even talking about, idiot? Nobody mentioned reddit.

Fucking leftists, I swear they're dumber than shit.

It wasn't really a glow, more like smoke around his head, like his soul was leaking or something.

>replies to post 2.5 hours old
>calls other people dumb
wew

His eyes were normal too, I actually felt comfortable around him. This is a little too creepy. Sorry I took so long, I got distracted.