Dead horse

Is it destined to fail? Will there ever be unified proud europe?

Eventually Euros will realize that letting the richest people on the continent control their countries is not in their best interests. Take it from us, violent revolutions can have good results if you're persistent enough.

Dude the next years are going to be great for the EU
It survived the economic crisis, the migrant crisis, the rise of the alt-right and Brexit; also there is a renovated push for federalism

Are you retarded? The EU is for sharing your economy with poor countries

Forgot to add that your general populace needs to be armed. That's already an issue as your government knows this and they've regulated the sale of firearms heavily to ensure they are the only armed side in an uprising.

Tell me a good country where the poor are in control.

Rich people tend to be smart, rather be ruled by technocrats than pleb masses.

No, geopolitics dictate that EU will fall apart.

We can debate on time though.

it's destined to make germany very very rich, at least compare to the supporting eu countries

so far it's doing what it is suppose to

Ein volk, ein euro, ein reich.
Mein Evropa.

This is a joke right?

American politics is an oligarchy, Europe is a democratic paradise compared to your shithole.

>self-elected bureaucrats
>democracy

I don't expect a mutt to understand, but the head of the commission is elected by the EP and the EP is elected by the people of Europe. Nothing undemocratic about that

Having a political system where only the top 1% is allowed to participate, on the other hand, is Saudi Arabia-tier

>parliament is directly elected
>commission is elected by parliament
>council is elected nationally
who exactly is self elected here?

his braincells, promoted from the fat of its head

>The EU is for sharing your economy with poor countries

We got shit from EU, and I consider we are poor compared with Germany or France. Seriously.

>Is it destined to fail?
yes
>Will there ever be unified proud europe?
lol no. e""""u"""" is as good as dead. major cunts and economies have never and never will cooperate, they can only antagonise eachother

Not as long as it's ruled by traitors who hate Europe and it's people and only further weaken Europe's economic and military might. Essentially never.

In what way do EU weaken Europe's economic might?

>self-elected bureaucrats
Your ENTIRE administration is despotically appointed by a single President who is at the same time INDIRECTLY elected by some corrupt electoral college while at the same time dead people and non-citizen immigrants get to "vote" on the same level as a regular citizen

There's nothing cringier than mutts trying to school others about democracy

retarded commie

Only purpose of EU is to syphon money from richer countries to poorer countries and to have thousands of useless bureaucrat jobs for politicians the countries don't need anymore.

>Roman empire falls apart
>Habsburg empire falls apart
>Austria-hungary falls apart
>Yugoslavia falls apart
History isn't on your sidd

I wouldn’t mind the lenght of Roman empire tbqh