Are there any Germans or Frenchies on here that don't like the EU?

Are there any Germans or Frenchies on here that don't like the EU?

BUMP

sauce

almost everyone here hates the EU, but our (((media))) pretends the opposite is true

Yes, but only because my libertarian overlords told me not to.

german hating eu is like brit hating british empire

Are you kidding me, you should actually ask the contrary.
Majority on image boards represent the nonconformist population of their countries.

Are you a legit German, or that Bong with the proxy?

Any German who thinks the EU is not profitable for us (actually only for us) is clinically retarded. Those are mostly low IQ Uni dropouts (if they even got into Uni lol) who hang around on Facebook pages like "Deutsch-Russische Bruderschaft" or "Killuminati"..

Are you Turk?

No. Austrian.

>Any German who thinks the EU is not profitable for us (actually only for us) is clinically retarded.

So? I can still dislike the EU despite acknowleding that it's economically good for Germany. There's plenty to hate about the EU.

Germans and French people that don't like the EU aren't educated enough to hold conversations in foreign languages.

If French was the contemporary lingua franca then you wouldn't be here either.

Yea well, there has to be some compromise. I don't like eating well and abstaining from sweets either but it's good for my body and athletic performance.

One or two. The rest are pathetic.

>muh economy benefits

haha, fag, what about having to continually bail Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece and other failures?

What about all of the unskilled immigrants?

What about draconian EU laws

Get fucked, Germany will be done for in 20 years.

more german than you, Nigel

t. Ralf Stegner

>haha, fag, what about having to continually bail Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece and other failures?
See this is a typical example of low IQ fagging. We're not "bailing" them out, we're sucking them dry but you obviously don't understand how finance and balance work a marcroeconomic level.
>What about all of the unskilled immigrants?
Someone has to clean our shit after all. Believe it or not, stupid and unskilled people are crucial in any economy. Too many muslims, I agree but still..
>What about draconian EU laws
Implying Germand doesn't decide what's happening inside of the EU.

>Get fucked, Germany will be done for in 20 years.
Been hearing that for so long and yet here we are, having the whole EU by the balls, all dancing according to our rules while poorfags keep being distracted from being poor. If we threw out all immigrants tomorrow, nothing would change for the poor part of the population.

I just laugh my ass off every time people think we are "helping" Greece. If I was Greek, I would hate Germany so hard because the way we exploit them is merciless.

quite a lot more than you expect

>Polaks
These degenerate motherfuckers on their illusional high horse. Their country is so shit that even immigrants don't want to go there, meanwhile they immigrate into every EU country to work without even learning the local language, even Iceland. Polaks are literally white skinned Roma.

>i got my car stolen once

>What about draconian EU laws
name some

t.pollack on a proxy.

Chapeau!