Want to make a post about my country

>want to make a post about my country
>have to explain that I don't live in England every single fucking time

What part of England are you from?

Just because you "Scottish" people speak with a bit of a weird accent doesn't make you any less English : ^ )

then fight for your own flag, cuck

NOT FUCKING SCOTTISH
FUCK

The UK has ever been an evolution of England, I thought this was apparent?

Well, Wales is basically England

NOT WELSH EITHER
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wales cannot be called a country by any definition and that's not even a meme. It's legally a protectorate of England.

you want some cheese with that, bitch.

Wasn't Northern Ireland colonised by English protestants back in the day? Isn't it just a more socially conservative version of England?

>I don't live in England
umm, your country is literally called England sweaty :)

*Scottish

pan-Celticists hate being reminded of this fact

colonised by Scottish protestants and they're not similar at all to the modern English. everything here is incredibly polarised.
very large catholic population too, not that much smaller than the protestant population and it's increasing at a faster rate.

Poor Norneron lad

>very large catholic population too, not that much smaller than the protestant population and it's increasing at a faster rate.

Maybe if the Protestants weren't so fanatically anti-abortion that would change

are you from isle of man, man?

Oh, I never realized that. The term Ulster-Scots makes a lot more sense now.

I thought it was the life's ambition of every ulsterman to be mistake for an Englishman?

not everyone in the north is an ulsterman
some of us just want to live in a functioning country and want all these old feuds to end

I feel you m8, and I don't like to namefag either, most of the time I just never explain shit
But it's great when I insult people because they insult back at Italy and that's double the fun
t. Sardigna

god i hate yanks

you noticed me! :D