Your country

>Your country
>do you believe in God?
>how would you describe your relationship with your father?

spain
no
good i guess

no
non-existent

USA
No
Great

flag
no
bad

fag
nope
dead to me

PerĂº
Yes
When I die I'll go to heaven

flag
no
good

Only if you try your best

Ameriburger
Yes
Good

pak
yes
Meh

yes
normal

brazil
no
I don't live with him but hes cool

Australia
No
Pretty good before he died

US
No
Alright

Belgium
no
Mostly good , BTW I convinced him out of religion.

What about yourself op?

no
good

>flag
>no
>honestly it's good but that doesn't mean he was a good father when it was actually important

Fin
Dunno, probably not
Very close

Flag
Yes
Good, he was traditional father.

So many athiest here, I invite you all to God.

America
No
He was always distant. He worked hard to support me and my siblings but I never bonded with him emotionally. Never taught me anything at all.

Croatia
Not in any specific god, but consider myself at least somewhat spiritual (cycle of life, see the good in every person, shit like that)
Good relationship, I wish I could talk to him more about certain things but the generation gap is insane. It doesn't matter, he is a good, caring, kind person and I always try to show that appreciate his efforts. I learned a lot from him and he was there for me when I needed support.

I don't belieeeeve in an interventionist gaaawd

Mexico
No
He's dead, he was shot when I was 16, but I became a hardcore atheist (in the sense that I am a convinced atheist not an agnostic/non-religious/spiritual) when I was 15, but I mean I would say that I had been one already, even though I was rasied catholic I had a more secular uprising.

Spain

I'd like to believe, but I have no faith. I feel conflicted

With every year I grow a little more certain that he's a real life superhero. He's the person I most admire in this world.

Flag
Yes
Very good

flag
no
very good

Thank you, and I invite you to critical thinking.

Flag
No
Good but my father is a very religious man and I hide my power level with him.

You can be both.

flag
I don't care
Great, dad always has my back on things. I just wish he would stop doing jobs that destroys his body. He's too hard of a worker for his own good.

Leaf
No
We get along and have a shared interest in cars I guess, but were not super close

I highly doubt that my friend.

>he fell for the religion are mindless drones meme
Why is it then that a Catholic priest was best buddies with Albert Einstein and proposed the Bing Bang theory which was accepted by the Church?
Why was history and knowledge preserved?
Why were Universities financed?
Why were thinkers and scientists not prosecuted?
Why was there only Galileo who was only put on house arrest because he insulted the pope in his book (and guess what he too was best buddies with the pope and church)

No
Very good

USA USA USA!
Yes.
Well, he molested my sister when we were kids, went to jail for it, and now I work for him. It's not as good as he would like it, but probably better than it should be.

Canada
No, but I used to until I actually thought critically about it
Excellent, he's my role model and I feel ashamed knowing I'll never be as good as him

USA
Yes
Fantastic

USA, no, no relationship

arg
no
he ded

Flag
Yes
Great relationship with both my dad and my heavenly father.

fag
No
Good

Don't trust myself to ever be sure
There have been lots of ups and downs. He drinks too much which makes things problematic at times.

Croatia.
That's on hold for until I learn more.
I've nothig to complain about.

>Your country
Memexico

>>do you believe in God?
Yes (So many atheist here, maybe that's why almost everyone here is sad or gay all the time)

>>how would you describe your relationship with your father?
Kinda problematic

1. Murica
2. No.
3. Good

America
Yes
Fantastic

You know that there is an answer for each of those questions right? But I also know that whatever i tell you you will not integrated the truth. And guess what, there is a name for that : Cognitive dissonance

Check it yourself it will be more effective than just explain it myself.

no
detente

Flag
No
Have been agnostic for about 3 years, was baptist before,the freedom of thought feels liberating.

protestants were a mistake

Not an argument lol

Burgerland + Frogland
Yeah
Pretty great, excellent father, very supportive

Which brand are you?

yes
he's my role model and the greatest man I know

France
No
Very good

England
Yes
He died 3 years ago but it was good.

It boils down to 2 types of people. Those who can celebrate life while knowing that everyones doomed to an eternal void of nothingness, and those who need an imaginary place after death. Why not just make the most of it instead of choking on blue pills?