youtube.com/watch?v=ALX054x3K_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4rbEV8lHs9A&t=4226s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jewflix

Nope, Symphogear did...also DragMaido.

>Hear about the hype
>Check out the 4 episodes

What. The. Fuck.

How the fuck did this turn out so fucking good lads? Why the FUCK didn't Berzerk turn out like this?

Witcher 3 anime when?

>relgion is bad m'kay
>boo hoo they killed my waifu now I will kill them all with my inner darkness I'm so edgy
>religion is really evil m'kay

it was fantastic

>google "Symphogear"
>it's more moeshit with teenage looking anime shit generic character designs

What the FUCK went wrong bros?

>Church is finally portrayed accurately as the braindead anti-science retards that they are

Religionfags BTFO

Nigga Symphogear is basically Getter Robo with qt girls, dumb jpop and lesbianism.

Got news for ya...

>DragMaido
Only pedos who want to fuck that loli would say this.

>save anime

not until western companies bankroll their own productions which leaves only the most mediocre studios to create the shitty harem crap that the japs seem to enjoy

Dracula did literally N O T H I N G wrong
>For killing my waifu you all getting your shit pushed back in... in a years time. So fuck off or get fucked.
And the retards did jack shit
the Bishop was the only one to get the hint

So is it just 4 episodes, or are they going to release the rest weekly? Seemed to end at sort of a dumb point

>We unironically live in an era where the west saved anime
What happened?

>nothing wrong
>lives of the lifeblood of the innocent
fuck off.

He was eventually gonna get pissed about something and do it anyway.

Seriously though what the fuck was wrong with Alucard's face. Sypha, Trevor, and Alucard's faces look like they were form three different shows

It was fucking dogshit. Didn't even bother watching the last episode because I already had my fill of anti-religion, high-school fanfiction trash being shoveled down my throat.

>is called Castlevania but they never enter the castle
>if you kill Dracula's wife he is so cool with it he gives you a year to go somewhere else
>no castlevania music or even remotely similar
>Trevor Belmont is a drunk who "doesnt care" instead of the determined hero vampire hunter
>DUDE RELION IS BAD EVEN THOUGH THE CATOLIC CHURCH WAS NEVER A BIG PART OF ANY CASTLEVANIA AND THEY ACTUALLY HELPED WITH HOLY WEAPONS
>4 episodes and 2 of them are complete filler
>bad animation
>the town gets struck by the forces of evil who murder everything they see but no problem they stick around and still sell meat

is very mediocre I dont know why is getting praised

I was saved a long time ago

youtu.be/de_J38gbSnA?t=181

only episodes 1 and 4 were good. And even the 4th wasn't that great. The part where they keep falling deeper and deeper from floor to floor was lazy writing.

amen, lots of netflix shills ITT

the bishops where evil, they make it pretty clear with what the demon says to the guy before he eats him and how the regular priest could make holy water.

I completely agree about the music I dunno what the fuck they were thinking.

Retards ITT didn't realize it was a criticism against the Catholic Church and actually celebrated Christianity. Trevor constantly references God in a positive light, and the evil demons rise from hell and have to be put down by a knight and a monk.

What is this?

anime can't be saved. it's inherently garbage

So...the speakers are a race of jews, right?

It was good. The last fight with yellow hair man was excellent.

Autists kept spamming 10 fps versions of the fight to stop you from subbing to netflix.

>le church is evil meme
no

>save Anime
from what
also
>the West saving anything

fucker genocides an entire country because of the actions of a couple crazy politicians

the church kicked all the belmonts out in the game for fear of their power. they also crucified draculas wife in the game while she begged her son to not seek revenge

Anime sees at least 30 new shows every 3 months. That's 120 a year, nevermind all of the movies. I don't think a four part OVA will make a dent in that.

>Obviously showing corruption of the church which has historically been Catholic.
>Pretending that isn't accurate.
Notice how they had a priest, a real man of God help them with holy water? That's because even the hunter Belmont relies on God, even if he doesn't admit it.

He moves pretty well but he's still a bit chunky. How can a chunky man move so well?

>Christianity
>Not one on the same with Roman Catholicism
enjoy your apostasy, Martin Luther

christfags are so sensitive that any setting that borrows any sort of Catholic/protestant aesthetic or criticizes a fake religion at all triggers them. You'd think all the intentional anachronisms such as steampunk DraculaSatan and a portal to hell opening would maybe give it away that it's fiction and not a historical documentary.

>he believes a church founded by a pagan emperor is actually the one true church of Christ
lmaoing @ your life cucktolic, enjoy your pagan undertones and festivities

I went to a Christian School for 6 years and was a big part of my local church.
There all sorts of evil shit happening behind closed doors.

The church is full of fake people man,

Do the characters backdash everywhere?

Founded by Christ, and regardless, apostolic succession seems a better foundation for a Church than a desperate excuse for fucking new women by a degenerate English tyrant or a vow breaking German priest.

I can't believe this is happening.
For the first time in history the western audience can directly order the anime they want without waiting for what Japanese are watching

Alucard does the *teleports behind you* trick that's in a few of the games. Creamed myself when it happened, was overjoyed because it looked exactly like I expected it to.

>tfw haven't watched the Castlevania show but lurk the threads because you want to make a cartoon one day allegorically dealing with the Protestant reformation and the greed of the Catholic Church which mends itself as Protestantism has ineffective authority at best, with the two reconciling as one true Catholic Church which is the only thing able to heal the suffering plaguing both sides and their innocents. Fuck fedoras.

Maybe we can save animie.
Most cancerous parts of anime are a direct result from their kissless virgin Jap audiences.

He did nothing wrong

Me too, except you're entirely wrong about the people
Nicest people i have ever met

>raping children
>not evil

Get bent pedo

It's some of the best animation I've seen in a good while. The composition isn't terrible either given the fact they wouldn't give them rights to the original.

Christians aren't potray as evil either. The people of power who abuse their place were the evil ones. All of the townsfolk and priest banded together in the finale to fight off the demons after learning of the Bishop's lies.

Actually watch something before you criticize it.

Terrible animation with no effort. characters not being animated at all for several frames during conversations.Fighting animation is garbage (Just look at that bar fight scene.)

I don't understand why this is getting so much praise. It's not good as a show and especially not good as a Castlevania adaptation.

>4 episodes with Netflix playing a premium

That's why it looks good. Come back when they're 12 episodes at a time for multiple shows.

You forgot
>is barely animated at all

Everyone in this thread needs to watch Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust so they can remember that anime means animated.
youtube.com/watch?v=ALX054x3K_E

I'm hoping it will be consistent. I need this in my life after Super and Berserk.

>tfw a pastor took me into the church band after he saw me playing guitar on the street
>I was an edgy goth kid in a small town
>literally everyone asking why someone that looks like me would be allowed in
>he was a man whose only true sin in life was once stealing a banana when he was poor an starving, then putting it back
>he was the most Christ-like man I've ever known
>even the guy running the church was a complete shithead and demonized people he just didn't like
>but Pastor Hal always talked to him like he forgave him anyway
>still keep in touch, and he has two daughters and a beautiful wife now
>humors me when I have a dumb dispute with scripture
This was a Christian church. There are still good people left, they're just a bit harder to find than they used to be. To be fair, my Catholic great grandmother was the same way, the brief time I knew her.

That show sucks and you suck.

or the original...
youtube.com/watch?v=4rbEV8lHs9A&t=4226s

Dracula literally did nothing wrong.

why does everyone have a hard on for this trash?
the dialogue was cringe
the plot was specifically catered towards fedora-wearing edgemeisters
in the end battle a guy literally teleports behind you with a sword

Injecting money into 2D animation for adults is never a bad thing. I hope do more than just zombies or vampires though.

I would like the know the per-episode budget for these, keeping in mind that most anime run $125-200k an episode, while most American cartoons are double or triple that. Avatar was more like $1m per episode.

euphoria is lighter than air

The dialogue was pretty funny, desu. That goat story was far better than any dialogue in any anime. The plot is pretty much about Catholic corruption, which is noted a lot in history. The end battle guy teleporting is directly from the game, dork.

you motherfuckers tricked me i am 5 minutes in and i already can't tolerate the VO

This felt like it was made for children except for the random edge. Combined with some of the worst animation in years, this was complete garbage. Nostalgiafags really need to just die.

>Combined with some of the worst animation in years
>Boondocks: Castlevania

That was his entire point. Hell it is even the point Trevor makes.

>these few people in power did the evil deed, not us!
>why didn't you stop them?

Dracula is punishing humans because they commit violence vicious brutality against one another and instead of rising up and stopping the actions of a few "mad" men. They tolerate and participate because they are too scared to resist.

What's up with all these shitty bait posts?
The are all the same basic shit.

>while she begged her son to not seek revenge
Oh shit I completely missed that. I was wondering why she was telling Dracula not to kill them all when he poofed out of the fire long after she could speak.

IT'S NOT ANIME YOU IDIOT ANIME IS ANIMATION FROM JAPAN.

What is this?

Thank you guys for another great week!

Just remember you need to really go all out on Monday because earnings are right after the close.

Also don't forget the one month free trial. Be sure all your friends and family know about it.

Castlvania on netflix. It is 4 episodes long. It's ok. Not great but work couple of hours if you played the games.

That logic is ridiculous
>Men have power to overthow tyrants, but don't
>I have the power to overthrow tyrants, but not only do I not, but I punish those who don't
what makes him simultaneously capable of dispensing judgment on human affairs, and yet immune from the obligation of human beings? either he believes himself to be a god, and thus a narcissist, or a hypocrite.
>b-but men started it by killing his wife
No. He started it by taking a human wife. If he truly viewed himself as a different order of being, he should never have been involved with a human woman. He cannot have it both way.

The way Anime pays for itself in Japan is retarded, it's essentially all merch and only antisocial manchildren neets buy merch from cartoons. The way the west pays for programs is better, it's all sponsors...Unless it's kids toys then it is merch.

The kikes can't keep getting away with it!

The only disappointing thing is that it only lasted 4 episodes.

Wtf?

Give us at least 8. Also, more Dracula less faggy Alucard.

I don't and have never played any of those games.

religion in the medievil ages was bad m'kay

you could literally be accused of being a witch for being a loner or just a little eccentric. All of Sup Forums would be sentenced by the pope to be burned or hanged.

>either he believes himself to be a god
Spoiler, he does. He regards human life as insignificant. You don't have to be the savior of a group of people to cast judgement on how they behave. If humans only murder and torture one another why should you step in to save them?

His love for his wife was unique because she acted completely out of what he had come to expect from humans.

Why would anyone care? Fuck off.

Netflix's overall trends have been very negative.

Because he said it was worth it if you had. Wanted to know if he thought it was also worth it if you had not.

oh great so you didnt actually watch it

Are you looking at the same stock I am?
It is about to hit a record high on Tuesday.

he is overthrowing the tyrants. cant have any tyrants if wallachia is cleansed of all human life :^)

'cause berserk was farmed out to a studio of like 5 people and given a budget of 500 yen & some pocket lint

they are actually making a w3 netflix series. i forget if its live action or animated.

It will be about a black geralt coming to terms with his gayness along with his lesbian best friends triss and yen, but they will be ugly so no objectifying them

first episode was shit, rest was okay, the dub was decent.

fuck off

>He regards human life as insignificant. You don't have to be the savior of a group of people to cast judgement on how they behave. If humans only murder and torture one another why should you step in to save them?
Because that is what he is claiming he is punishing them for. The fact that he believes he has a moral imperative to destroy them because of misguided trust in institutions falls apart when he possess the abilities to end the tyranny. He is a hypocrite. He is only getting involved because he is offended. Which again leads to this point:
>His love for his wife was unique because she acted completely out of what he had come to expect from humans.
a cop out. He became involved with human affairs, it was his fault. If he truly believes himself to be above mankind, then he is asking for the impossible to remove her from their judgment or affairs. Its a convent excuse he cannot indulge in if he denies his own humanity. He is in the wrong, and thats not even taking into account his own rejection of God and sucking down innocent women.

no

What i am just making the show mesh well with the Netflix audience

new episode when?

> the slowest story progression ever
> the hero is too cool to bother with anything
> dracula is a 'scientist'
> son of dracula is called 'alucard'

Stopped watchig right there. Seriously, they thought that stealing the name Alucard is cool? Especially from an anime that 1 episode btfo all 4 shitty episodes??

Yeah when does season 2 come out? like a year?

>> son of dracula is called 'alucard'
This has to be bait.

>1943 never happened, the post

I can't tell if you're shitposting, stupid. Turn it down a notch.

he doesnt have a moral imperative. he's punishing them because

a) he's angry
b) he can
c) he is a literal demon

that's it