I mean this guy was a real jerk!

>I mean this guy was a real jerk!
Anyone else excited for the 25th? Why does Norm seem like he doesn't want to do the show anymore? Why is Caitlyn Jenner going to be on the show? When will Adam get sober and accept that the holocaust happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jfLIssw0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adam is on the show right? I hope he is, it wasn't clear he was

I imagine Caitlyn and Silverman will be one of those episodes where Norm just tries to get them mad and try and subtly make fun of them

you can hear him try to interrupt and laughing a couple times during the Letterman preview. I don't think they'd get rid of him or he'd have to go back to the Queensborough bridge

You can also see his aids ridden alcoholic hand waving when Norm makes Letterman laugh about the big desk.

i dont even watch comedy or standup or anything besides Norm

I love him.

as do I. I am so depressed and this podcast coming back makes my life a little better

gib a link

The holocaust didn't happen though.

I get upset whenever Norm repeat the same jokes, but even with that he's just a funny guy. He has this great quality of knowing how to act well in the most casual way and do these well-timed jokes, even when what he is saying isn't particularly funny.

For example, i still remember that bit during Conan when he said he was a closeted gay man.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jfLIssw0E
(you)

Hoooooooooooooooooooooray!

I agree on the repeating jokes thing, he clearly has a go-to list for almost any situation but the lines are pretty blurred these days. On the podcast he can be found telling the same joke multiple times, though that is across many dozen hours of content so really I don't mind. And like you said he really can make almost anything funny, I don't understand how he does it and I'm willing to bet even he isn't fully aware.

nine eleven

Come on, don't joke about 9/11.

I walked through blood and bones in the streets of Manhattan, trying to find my brother.

Yeah, he was in northern Canada.

>No, the Polish government had a real plan to land on the sun
>They said they're going at night

His brother is an actual reporter for CBC who could've been there

Why would his brother have been at the WTC?

He's not Jewish.

Based God

how can one man be so based? just a life of being hilarious and gambling on sports and fucking supermodels and doing soft drugs and drinking

Most comedians at the time had that same persona, the only ones who is was real for were actually doing hard drugs and guys like norm dont really drink that much. Real life is a bitter thing, people either have a career pretending to do those things or they die off or lose their career.

what gibberish!

The holocaust never happened, but I wish it did.

bump.