moved to Norway, or are you leaving it?

i am leaving to a great country

well then, best of luck Olav

I don't even think a lateral move is possible from Norway yet alone an upgrade

/biz/ memes are too pure for this place

can we please ban all nujaks

america? :)
we have tigers :)))

We have some inbreed hillbillies in this country. For them lax gunlaws, cheap trash food and alcohol is the heaven

why do you hate freedom?

>tfw moving to japan

wish me luck guys.

when?

tf are these

In the next few months.

the old feel man and nazi frog memes felt so crude, so now they launched improved versions.

Norway is not an ideal place for people with ambition. These surroundings are depressing to someone who wants to be productive, create things, create jobs.

>I want to start a business, but I don't want any good to come out of it, so I want to hire people for peanuts instead of giving them a real wage

Why don't you say it like it is? It's the internet mate.

>be productive, create things, create jobs
you sound like a neoliberal corporate drone.

in any case, this should make you love where scandinavia is going. at least in sweden, we're becoming more neoliberal everyday. the right wing will probably win this year's election, and when they've had their way with sweden, the welfare state we spent half of the 20th century building will just be a memory.

So, you live in the best country in the whole world but you want to leave? dumb idea

basically, what this user said

It is like that everywhere in Europe. The fucking Americans poised this well and now everyone is sick.

Welcome bro. Sieg heil 14/88

That welfare system is already gone, because on the whole we're bleeding heart retards who thought we were world charity organizations. I'd rather have my tax kroner disappear completely than simply hand them over to nignogs who did nothing to earn it.

>tfw moved to a great state

>*sips mocca caffee latte chappuchino*

then you must be delighted that you have a right wing government who probably lowered the taxes a lot already.

Where should I upgrade to lads?

Based. What are you aiming to do in the states?

You should all come to North Carolina, the greatest state in America.

It looks like a family guy character

>Norway is not an ideal place for people with ambition.
norway needs people who have ambition even though there isn't that much support for it

I keep hearing norwegians say that norway punishes ambition, but I have yet to hear one concrete example of how this is the case. is it just muh taxes? you're like the richest people in the world, so no taxes should hold you back.

there's nothing more annoying than when someone claims to be surrounded by enemies, but never actually specify who the enemies are, or why they're enemies. it's an inherently dishonest way of arguing, and very characteristic for demagogues.

>create jobs

I don't believe you. You didn't pass anyone's immigration standards.

Jungles of red tape. As always with big gov.

The lowering of taxes pretty much only affected those who earn 20+ million a year. Our biggest newspaper gathered the statistics, and if you earned 1 000 000 kr annually, you paid 1500 kr less in taxes. for a majority of the population it was fucking nothing. And of course, this tax cut gotta come from somewhere, so they're slowly draining the oil fund. It's boomer mentality, instead of focusing on future enterprises they are using the oil fund to cut taxes.

>you're like the richest people in the world, so no taxes should hold you back.
Except taxes. They can effect you no matter what. usually the more you make the higher percentage of taxes you have to pay.

example?

What is your plan that norway is getting in the way of?

it's not like the taxes leave everyone with exactly the same amount of money left. this is an exaggeration liberals often make, but obviously someone with a higher income will still be richer after paying the taxes.

Pls come to America we are white (56% but with your help it can be more)
We don't allow people from shitholes anymore only Europe

What are you on about?

I must be hired by a video game company before I can move.

From the way you talk it's obvious you're a dumb guy roleplaying as a smart guy.

I can't find the original thread, but basically some faggot on /biz/ drew a really reddit-tier version of pink wojak. Instead of the the thread fading into nothingness, /biz/ decided it was provocative enough, and some of the users pretended to like it and repost it just to endlessly bait and piss off other users who thought that it was actually well-received.
The girl from is the waifu some drawfag made for the Funfair cryptocurrency. That's all I know.

me too, I'm moving to China~

How do you even upgrade from Norway?