Leonardo DiCaprio

Why do you hate him so much?

I don't. I like his movies because he's always in good movies.

I don't hate him, but he's never given an Oscar worthy performance, and he peaked 10 years ago

he's consistently slightly above average

he made my gf wet way before me

I dont know why people give him shit for being 40 and single. He can literally fuck any woman he pleases and if he breaks it off with a chick, he doesnt have to give her half his shit.

Hes living the fucking dream.

He's smart is what he is.

He's been fucking models all his life and never has to have the baggage of a relationship. Dude is living the dream.

I've never met him.

Johnny depp fucked up though. He had to get married.

I dont think people hate him but they just dont think he's an amazing actor.

Because this isn't my life.

The only people who give him shit are celebrity gossip mags ran by butthurt 38 year old women that hate that he prefers women in their 20s

>a 40 year old that can still bang 20 uear old women

I hate him because thats what i want but will never get.

Red Letter Media told us they hate him so we have to conform with their beliefs, like the EU has had to conform with the Muslims.

I love Leonardo Retardo.

Well they are right. He has a very limited range and works in very few movies. Wolf was kino

A true alpha.

You can tell he doesn't give a shit about these sluts but they would all get down on their knees in a second if he told them to.

LEONARDO RETARDO is unironicalle an awesome guy an actor in my opinion.

Hes alright. He shouldnt have gotten an Oscar but not bad.

That was the best fucking thing. I LOL-ed out loud.

"Leonardo Retardo."

Most the movies he's in are pretty shit and only get eaten up plebs and normies.

All of Leonardo movies were good because of his performance. Shutter Island, Inception, Django etc

IT'S NOT FAIR

Wolf of wall street and the departed are DeCaprio Kino

He's had his own harem since he hit puberty. He fucks bitches like we drink water

That Oscar was pretty much a giveaway just so they can say he has one. Kinda like a lifetime achievement award. Wouldn't surprise me if Tom Cruise gets an Oscar for a Mission Impossible movie soon. Just to get it done.

>likes The Departed
Hi Chad

Why did you have to remind me?

>He fucks bitches like we drink water
that's the most poetic thing I've heard on Sup Forums in a while

I think he's a really good A list actor.
His movies are all good movies.
I just hate how he tries to have political opinions on behalf of the average blue collar pleb.
This is a guy who takes a private jet across the globe to pick up an environmental award or has his make up artist jetted in solo before his acceptance some some other greenie award.
These people don't know how it is for the working class, they should stfu about politics, stop using popular SJW issues to preen and polish their reputations and just make movies.

he cares about climate change and the environment so I have to hate him because I am different

All those bitches lost, like tears in the rain

>cares about climate change and the environment
He cares about it but only for others, not his own lifestyle.
He's the quintessential greenie sipping his $5000 dollar champagne