Why doesn't society see anything wrong or care about young males being jobless...

Why doesn't society see anything wrong or care about young males being jobless, girlfriendless and staying in their rooms on their computers all day? Why doesn't anyone care?

you are retarded, you can't only blame it on yourself

>you can't only blame it on yourself

thanks I know

Males are mostly obsolete and useless in today's society. With automation manual labor is no longer necessary. One powerful and/or high ranking status male can impregnate several females. If you think it is bad now wait until you get older. Staying locked at home alone and in the computer is actually a form of containment for hordes of useless males.

It's your own fault. Why should others have to care about the mistakes you made? Only you can change it. That used to describe me. But I made changes and now it doesn't. You won't see me posting cartoon frogs and making shitty off topic threads like this one on a board it doesn't belong on.

Stop pitying yourself. Nobody on Sup Forums cares about your self inflicted struggles. You're a fucking faggot and you belong on not here. Everyone hates you.

Society can lead you to water but it can't make you drink. You and only you must clean your lobster, slay your father, and rescue the dragon from your sty of a room.

Go back to america fucking loser you took the easy way out cause no white american girl wanted you.

Actually I had an American girl that wanted me. She was a shut in like me that was into anime and video games. I went to your country to chase a cambodian girl instead. Because that's what I'm into. I don't like white girls. I like brown girls.

That's the difference between me and you. I wanted something. I knew what that something was. I went out and got it instead of whining on the internet for society to do it for me. You are a pathetic genetic malfunction. You failed to inherit the genes that enabled your father to fuck your mother and spawn you. This doesn't describe me. I don't whine about my life on boards where it doesn't belong. You are nothing but a waste of oxygen and other resources. Why do you even live? How dare you speak such things to a superior human specimen. Worthless frogposting vermin.

Be sad more. It makes me happy.

That's funny seeing people pretending to be hard and well adjusted here on Sup Forums. All I see across all these boards is a bunch of mostly maladjusted, lonely, angry and frustrated young males. You are all here for a reason, and having a loving and nurturing relationship and stable family growing up is not it.

haha didn't read

I'm not perfect, I'm fucked up in some ways. But I'm nothing like this guy. Seeing someone like this is a reminder that I'm on the right path. Despite all the fucked up things I had to endure I took responsibility for my own life and the direction it went in once I became an adult. I have no sympathy for people who don't even try.

Yeah because anything more than pooopy the frog is too much for a retarded incel for you. Have fun with your little cartoon pictures. Nobody will ever love you.

That's because the threads you see are skewed.

Obviously you'll see way more threads about "TFW no gf" than people bragging about having girlfriends.

Because people with gfs usually don't feel the need to make shitty off topic threads on boards for international discussions. It's usually underage frogposting children who got the sads because they are getting bullied in school.

This guy is really triggered huh

That's my point. You naturally see way more retarded threads because neets do that all day. The "normal" people who use Sup Forums spend maybe an hour or two at a time.

Males are disposable, ultimately. If you want society to care about your existence by default, try growing a cunt.

>I have no sympathy for people who don't even try.
You're such a fucking worthless piece of shit.

I'd rather be triggered than a sad lonely waste of space like you. It's impossible to feel insulted when it comes from you. You're in the wrong place and you're in way over your head.

Awwww I was supposed to pity retards like you that beg for government mandated gfs? It's okay, pic related still loves you.

I don't know man, maybe you two are right I wish there was some data on that. My overall opinion after several years lurking Sup Forums is that it is mainly dysfunctional.

I feel bad though for young guys having a difficult time at the beginning of their lives. I had a hard time, there is something called learned helplessness, sometimes you don't know that it is possible to turn your life around, especially when you grow up in dysfunctional families and suffer from serious depression and anxiety at an early age.

>talking about mandated gfs
>LITERALLY had to leave america and go to south east asia to have a chance with women

HAHAHAHA

That's why you shouldn't use this place too much, you don't let Sup Forums memes affect you. Anyway my point is that it's not all equal, 1000 /r9k/ threads on say Sup Forums arent made by 1000 or even 500 people, but more like 30 or less.

>"n-no-noo I swear this is what I wanted I chose to leave my white gf for this!"

I lost my virginity in Australia though. To a brown skinned south east asian girl. I came here because I wanted to fuck brown skinned south east asian girls. That's what I'm into. I could give a shit if they're easy or not.

I went through all that. But I guess Sup Forums was different in my era. Sup Forums was the dominant board and if you posted whiny ass threads like this people would simply tell you to kill yourself. I've been here since '05 and I absolutely hate seeing shit like this every day. I give these posters the treatment they deserve. Maybe if they internalize some of what I'm saying they will feel the need to change. Some of the things I read on Sup Forums making fun of people like me led me to change my lifestyle drastically. If it wasn't for that I would probably be more like OP. I still remember beta orbiter threads like it was yesterday...

>when you shitpost so hard you make whiny tfw no gf faggots make on topic posts for this board instead

>wanting to fuck wh*Te women that age like milk and take all your shit

I spent some 4-5 years mostly out of Sup Forums. I fell out of the wagon during this current vacation period unfortunately.
You are right, this place is not very good for me, I should get out of it for good, I am going back to work in February and hopefully I'll make it.
Good luck to you Australian and to you Canadian and to you American.

It doesn't always have to be a bad thing. I come here to blow off steam sometimes. Real life forces you to be polite even to people you hate. This is a place where you can say whatever you feel no matter how fucked up it is. That can be therapeutic.

You too buddy take it easy and don't let random people on an anime site dictate your life

N O B O D Y

O

B

O

D

Y

F U C K I N G

U

C

K

I

N

G

C A R E S

A

R

E

S

i care

see

That's great. There's a board made just for you.

Now fuck off.

tsun~

what the fuck are you doing in the flip land?

Came here to get married. Other than that just enjoying a nice long vacation.

We weren't properly socialized during our developmental years. It makes me want to force my hypothetical kids that will never exist to always be outside with others.