youtube.com/watch?v=zPGb4STRfKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was a 2?

this

It was called Reborn
Gillian Anderson and Rosamund Pike were in it

There was a 1?

Based

Groovy baby. I loved Professor Evil in these movies! Hilarious.

Based Bean

Bean has the best taste

>mfw James Cameron reveals Avatars 3-5 were a fraud and he was really making Johnny English 4-10

>le weird face unfunny grunty brit man
Is this the epic english dry wit I hear so much about?

I liked the first in its own silly way. How's the second one?

>"Johnny English Reborn” was stillborn domestically, but grossed $159 million globally off a $45 million price tag
Apparently foreigners enjoy it far more than Brits

why do foreigners enjoy british humour more than brits?
I remember some brit saying hot fuzz and shaun otd being shit

kek

they think it's sophisticated or what the fuck ever
and yeah those flicks are fucking garbage

That's just bait, everyone loves SOTD and Hot Fuzz

>Hello, I'm the Doctor!

We're agreed that the first Johnny English was kino though?

As someone who Bean; Is good?

I liked it better than the first one.

johnny english has legitimately hilarious bits.

Look who it is again, ID The Ghost of Huraki Makimura. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "The Ghost of Huraki Makimura" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

The hospital break-in in the first one always has me howling

I actually think these movies are decent

It's the same thing with the classic Mr Bean tv series. Globally it's a hot, but not in UK. Presumably because the Brits don't like to be stigmatised as a stupid ugly people, coupled with their irrelevant inherent snobbishness.

What the fuck are you on about? Mr bean used to be huge in the UK

The scene where he trips Bough is kino

>no Bough in JE2

retard

Mr Bean was and is a beloved character in the UK. The British comedy tradition has always embraced silliness and slapstick as much as drier forms of humour. There really isn't any sort of cultural stigma around something like Mr. Bean.

Doomed from the start

>need to make another one before he dies
wew

>he only makes these and the Bean movies to fund his car collection or repair rare cars he crashed for the 100th time

Utterly forgetable. I can remember SOME things from the first... I have no idea what happened in the second. Can't remember a thing about it.

Johnny English Reborn has the best ending song.

New Blackadder when?

I've never seen any of these
How good are they as far as "Mr Bean is James Bond" movies go?

I'd be seriously upset if they made a new one, considering how awful that Back and Forth thing was

this

Jesus

Never, there's no money in it unlike the Bean films or even Johny English

> the amount of political correctness if they did a Black Adder reboot

The show was a soapbox for a lefty Jew from day one

He's not going to have time when he's The Doctor

I once witnessed this man remove his underwear without removing his pants

lol, one of beans best bits

BEANED

The first one was perfect. The second one was an unfunny piece of shit with literally no redeeming qualities.

British people only enjoy dick jokes

It's because Rowan Atkinson intentionally developed a comedy series without dialogue to sell to the rest of the world

It was a genius idea that made him rich as fuck

I think we can all relate to this.

I hope Bean Beaned both of them before coming there. Based Bean.

best doctor desu
youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM

>.. my appologeys
what did he mean by this?

And this of course.

It takes great skill to do a dick joke well.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPGb4STRfKw

>not Beano
I'm I the only one who spends hours some days fantasizing about ridiculous Mr. Bean scenarios? like Mr. Bean does to the Pizza Place, Mr. Bean Vs Aliens, ECT

I have some pretty good Mr. Bean fan-fiction

I always liked the Christmas episode as a kid because he was alone and enjoyed being alone (up until the part with his 'girlfriend').

Post some from the swimming pool episode if you got any.

lolwhat

it's pike's my man

Im a talentless hack who can make stupid faces too. Give me milllions of pounds or pesos or whatever you have you dumbass Brits.

Reminds me of Norman Wisdom, who was loved in the UK but also massive in Albania.

>Wisdom was a cult figure in Albania, where he was one of the few Western actors whose films were allowed in the country during the dictatorship of Enver Hoxha. From Hoxha's misconceived view, proletarian Norman's ultimately victorious struggles against capitalism, personified by Mr Grimsdale and the effete aristocratic characters played by Jerry Desmonde, were a Communist parable on the class war. He was known as "Mr Pitkin" after the character from his films. In 1995, he visited the post-Stalinist country where, to his surprise, he was greeted by many appreciative fans, including the then President, Sali Berisha.

kek

Follow your dreams. We'll keep an eye out to see if you succeed.

and they say albanians aren't white

>Mr Bean
>Not loved in the UK
>Brits
>Not liking to laugh at themselves

literally wat

This reminds me of people who say things along the lines of "lol soccer is just flailing your legs around xd" yet they don't sign up to top clubs to show them how easy the sport is while making themselves rich in the process. Really makes me think...

kek, avatarfags on suicide watch.

Atkinson was an engineering graduate from Oxford, he basically gave up guaranteed successful career because he was so good at goofy faces

Now they are going to cast a woman of color :^)

lel

acting is easier and more succesful

Remember that he needs to pay millions of dollars on alimony, making him doing shit Mr Bean shows in China to pay for it.

2nd movie is way better than the 1st

put me in the screencap

I welcome it, I found the first two to be rather entertaining.

samefag

I bet your the kind of cunt who looks at art and says stupid retard shit like "I could have done that, too" lmao

>I wasn't the one to come up with this funny post so I'll call it Reddit
Sad!

kys

>still no Natalie Imbruglia

no u

>I'll call it Reddit
Reddit

redit

He made a funny face!

lol

i didn't enjoy either of those, but mainly due to the fast cut directing. Especially it hot fuzz it started giving me a headache and I couldn't even finish it. Neither seemed very funny though, British humor has basically become a parody of itself.