US invades some random country in the middle east for dubious and fabricated reasons

>US invades some random country in the middle east for dubious and fabricated reasons
>No sanction some countries are forced to participate
>Russia invades territory where ethnic russians are being oppressed and subjugated
>Russia turned into a pariah state and sanctioned to shit by UN

>why can't countries who lose cold wars be superpowers?

Iraq was dubious, but legal. Afghanistan was completely legitimate. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is not in any way legal or legitimate.

the truth

Shouldn't have lost the cold war then

Who would've thought politics were conducted on pragmatism and not moralism.

The war in Iraq was legal and the invasion of Afghanistan was actually requested BY the United Nations. Russia's involvement in Crimea wasn't sanctioned by anyone but Russia.

Based neither countries

Nigger have you ever left the house or picked up a history book? People only follow and respect the law until it becomes profitable not to. Governments are no different, in fact governments are the worst offenders at this.

These will be the different factions in WW3

eat shit you fucking leaf. "oppressed" my ass. putin does what the nazis did in europe. muh oppressed volksdeutsche. you must be a brainwashed diaspora.

Based us.

>Iraq was dubious, but legal.

Do people actually believe this?

>both Iraqi and American intelligence conclude that Iraq doesn't have a nuclear weapon program
>LET'S INVADE IRAQ THEY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS
>destroy the entire country, leave behind a failed state as a breeding ground for ISIS
>no nuclear weapons were ever found

That doesn't sound very legitimate to me lad.

>but legal
No it wasn't at all.

Croatia, FYROM and Slovenia deserve to be bathed in a sea of holy fire for this crime.

The only things that Iraq befitted was George's ego and isis

why are western country's such good goys

iraq was not legal and the un specifically said it wasn't sanctioned
the us basically ordered the un personnel to leave the country
iraq was basically america dictating to the un, hence the coalition of the willing was a radical departure from the allies in the war in afghanistan

it was all blair, he literally told mi4 to give the false information to the us, blair saw the power of war in serbia and wanted to capture that magic again

Fake map, we recognize Palestine

You did it in 2014 map was made before that.

motherfucker i'm a burger and even I know that's retarded

Plus you could have said that EU as whole recognize Palestine in 1967 borders. How's that for good goy and monolithic west?

Iraq was consistently violating UNSC resolutions.
That is completely illegal under international law, and any country who violates a UNSC resolution is able to face the wrath of any member of the UNSC.

This is a well-established fact of the UNSC.
Just because it is rarely acted upon, does not make it not a fact.

If USA wanted to we could invade North Korea, citing violations of UNSC protocols as casus beli, UN would be pissed, but we'd be correct in legal terms.

Same goes for Russia, except Ukraine as casus beli.