What the hell is wrong with Germans?

What the hell is wrong with Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katzenklavier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing and Sup Forums loves them for it

German speaking media is all upset about the monkeys but doesn't give a shit about the tests conducted on people.

Germany in a nutshell basically.

>on people.
They were poles.

Polish are not people

German engineering is fucking shit anyway. Overly complicated for little practical gain, not particularly reliable, and difficult and expensive to maintain or repair. Lease but never buy.

We have quite a bit of a history with experimentation on humans. Why are you surprised?

this isn't their first rodeo :D

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katzenklavier

Violent subhumans

you're just scared that they'll start gassing Poles again

thats new german. anything from the 90s and before that is fucking great. e30 driver here

Just proving my point

There is literally nothing wrong with experimentation on animals and consenting humans or prisoners. How do you think shit is supposed to get better?

What's with Germans and gassing people?

Making proper cars requires proper research.

It all started that time they crushed the concept of laughter

good

The pace these old "scandals" are revealed makes me believe that there's someone trying to orchestrate the fall of german auto industry...

If Hitler knew that the company he founded uses animals as test subjects in a time where there's an abundance of Poles he would kill himself again

We all know that Germans are full-blown Nazis under the disguise of muh"we are very sorry for our history ".

they can't use these

lol we inhale that shit everyday and people fucking smoke cigarettes bu,t when people do it for scientific purposes, everyone looses their mind, fucking cucks go kys.

>the roastie at 1:30
kek

Woah, it's like another shoah

Fuck those doors. Fuck them for making me slow down just to get in, fuck them for stopping when someone touches them slightly.

What's wrong with sliding doors?

its like we didnt learn our lesson the first two times