Why do NEETs claim that being a NEET is master race but then talk about how depressed and empty their lives are?

Why do NEETs claim that being a NEET is master race but then talk about how depressed and empty their lives are?

Is being a NEET really that great or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good when you have activities to keep yourself entertained with and don't have to worry about money.

being a neet sucks
having a job sucks even more

in the 21st century life is hell for the average worker
although it might seem better than historical working culture in terms of material luxuries, the psychological torment is unrivalled and the system has become so streamlined by capitalism that there isnt even any hope for growth any more

the average wage in the UK is ĺess now than it was 9 years ago in terms of purchasing power

whats the fucking point?

Ted Kacyzinski was right

>Ted Kacyzinski was right
no

>all neets are the same person
it's absolutely fantastic, provided you aren't broke.

>Is being a NEET really that great or not?
Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

Me in the vid.

In what century was life honestly better for the average worker?

I know it's a meme but it's insane to think 150 years ago you'd just be born in one part of the world and do physical labour until you died from a preventable illness. Whereas in 2018 people are making thousands of dollars a month off of being Instagram models, livestreamers and selling shit on eBay.

People are happy to be NEET at first. The crushing emptiness of doing nothing productive or meaningful with their lives will set in within a couple years, and they'll stop pretending they are the ubermensch. Once they run out of money and external support, that's when they're truly fucked, because wageslavery is their only option left besides suicide.

>average worker
>instagram models and livestreamers
Boomers were able to pay their way through college by doing the fucking milk round

But besides boomers everything was terrible. That's just one generation.

kek

>You can't find a meaning in life without work!!!!

Very few can. Of course all great philosophers, artists, etc were neets but the vast majority of NEETs aren't spending their days actually accomplishing anything.

>You can only find meaning in life if you do something productive; hedonism itself won't make you happy.

No, Sup Forums and videogames does not make people happy and fulfilled longterm.

Autism

>it's inconceivable that things that don't make me happy may bring happiness to other people

You can lie to yourself but this isn't a good look.

>tfw never got to experience teen love because I wasted my life for years as a NEET on Sup Forums.

>he is happy being a lazy cunt, doing nothing productive all day; he MUST be lying

correct, glad we're seeing eye-to-eye

NEEThood is based
on tardbux so no need to worry about anything, just play vidya, watch anime, and fap to traps all day
i don't care about the accomplishment or social life memes

When you are approaching the end of your twenties it really does suck. I don't even want to meet new people anymore and pray I don't bump into someone that might recognize me.

>tfw parents used to constantly grill the hell out of you for it and then suddenly stopped one day

whatever wagie

Maybe they CAN, but they don't. They do nothing but browse /r9k/ all day.

NEETs on SUICIDE watch literally

I only want an Asian bf

I work for about 4 months each year and I can sort of live off that reasonably comfortably
I suppose one day I might find a job that isn't awful and actually stick with it, but until that day comes along, I'm going to stick to my patchy work pattern

Hello fellow older NEET. I'm turning 30 this year

Fuck off leaf, being a neet was the halpiest I've ever been and now that I'm a wagecuck I actually consider suicide as a viable option for the first time in life.

It's incredible, so long as you can find creative ways to break the monotony.

t. a former NEET

They don't have welfare in Russia so how did you survive? Parents didn't care?

I was "looking" for a work about half a year and they provided for me all this time.

I have a pretty good job now after a few years of being neet.

I really miss being neet. I would still be if it was feasible long-term.

>The crushing emptiness of doing nothing productive or meaningful with their lives
Why do you think no neet has ever done anything good with his life? Are you retarded?>They do nothing but browse /r9k/ all day.
Did you consider that you have no way of encountering and talking to the neets who don't go to /r9k/ all day?

Being NEET is GREAT if you have money and the motivation to spend your extra 7 hours daily on things to improve yourself and your surroundings.
Being NEET while living with your parent is shit tier.
Just above working at McDonalds for life and under dying a slow painful death by larvae infection.

How many thousands of threads have you shat out on Sup Forums alone? Please die already.

>Whereas in 2018 people are making thousands of dollars a month off of being Instagram models, livestreamers and selling shit on eBay.
A lesser percentage of the population than those born into wealth a few hundred years ago.
People died young back then but they worked far less hours and saw a direct benefit from their labour. This is rare today. Most men have no sense of what their utility is being used for, just a cog in the chain.

As someone who had 2 months off from college and experienced the so called NEET life it was fine for a while but slowly and surely easy task become harder and harder. Vidya movies become boring and having no money is shite. It would be great if you had buckets of money but if you don't it sucks ass.

>Of course all great philosophers, artists, etc were neets
Care to name a few

>People died young back then but they worked far less hours
That's pretty wrong ngl
>and saw a direct benefit from their labour.
However this is true, especially for office workers

>NEET pushing off employment due to depression and office life horror stories
Tell me it's not as bad as I imagine. I have a useful degree so that's not the problem

woah and you're saying all I have to do is buy some bitcoins + bitbean???

Working isn't that bad at all.

no it's fucking boring
but better than toiling all fucking day in a shitty job

For some reason it's always working people who TELL us NEET's that we are depressed and empty.

I've been a NEET my entire adult life, close to 35 now.
Life is just fine. I have a nice apartment, savings and in summer I float around in my rowboat fishing/drinking beer.
Since I have a diagnosis I don't have to fill in welfare applications etc, I get my 11 800 SEK (around 1400 dollars I think) every month.

I don't drink too much, I don't use any drugs (legal or illegal), I'm not depressed or sad.
I'm happy, relaxed and very pleased with my life.
But some people will never accept that.