So are Europeans actually gonna just sit by while their countries get culturally enriched or are they just waiting or...

So are Europeans actually gonna just sit by while their countries get culturally enriched or are they just waiting or some shit?

Yeah I know America is a brown shithole already but there’s still a sliver of hope for Europe. It’s just really hard to imagine a country like Germany sit idly by as their country and culture gets erased given their past and all

Ben Shapiro got old fast

Ever since those nudes of his wife got leaked shits been going downhill

as long as life is comfortable people will tolerate a lot of shit

So basically it’s gonna take all of Europe to have a native European minority before anyone tries to do shit

Take it from a burger, shit gets uncomfortable real the fuck fast under those conditions

Germans are just smart enough to know that if they chimp out again they won't get off easy a third time.

15 years until 1933 part 2. I'm not even a Sup Forums fag, but it's going to happen. The Euros are gonna make WWII look like a joke.

No, it really doesn't.

The USA is no where close to having a "minority native population"
Unless you're an injun.

As assuming you're a whitey, whiteys have been in this country as long as darkies and most asians.
As a whole these groups represent well over 70% of the population.

If anyone should be asshurt it's the people who were originally in the USA pre-1880, but no, you fuckers just love the mass-migration of Irish and Italians in the early 1900s

Euros are not fit for survival. Their time is done.

Mind your own fucking business amerishart

>So are Europeans actually gonna just sit by while their countries get culturally enriched or are they just waiting or some shit?

yeah this is what's happening ... we will just twiddle thumbs and follow you in hell ... people are too lazy to do something if they are doing well

Maybe it doesn’t for you Eduardo
>huwyte ppl aren’t even natives!!
Native to the United States of America

why u think ur european? Aussies don't do this shit

>country like Germany
>given their past and all
Germans are broken since WW2

Shut the fuck moron.

PS niggers and gooks weren’t considered people when the country was officially founded thus making them not native

>call him spanish if I don't agree with him
My family has been in the USA for at least 5 generations. I am also of English descent, with a tad bit of Cherokee blood, just so you know.

Also I love how you claim whites are the natives. But black people were also brought to the USA in the late 1600's, which is around the same time whites were.

But of course, you want to completely deny this fact. Or claim that blacks are not human or some shit.

If anything it's the fucking Germans, Irish, and Italians that should fucking leave this country. The overwhelming majority are non-native to the USA, as they were not here before/during the Revolutionary period.

>Native to the United States of America
>Native
Are you fucking retarded?

>Shut the fuck moron.
Why didn’t you stay in glorious China you fuckin zipperhead? I will admit Asians are excluded from my discomfort statement but still YOU shut the fuck

Actually 5 is probably wrong..
I don't even know much about my ancestry but the earliest i know of is a soldier who was in the army in ~1880, that was born in USA, so probably ~1860.
That's the earliest I know of, but it likely extends back farther.

I'm not some fucking diaspora of filthy Irish/Italians that came for economic reasons in the fucking 1900s

Can't you fucking read? Stop posting.

DUHHHHH I BEEN HERE SINCE 1776 DID I MENTIONED IM 1/53.8th CHEROKEE?
Why is it always Cherokee with you faggots? Literally no one besides other retards thinks your rape-blooded mongrel ancestry is cool or relevant. Give it up sonny

>It’s just really hard to imagine a country like Germany sit idly by as their country and culture gets erased given their past and all
Why? Germany died in 1945. What you see now is just a corpse which slowly rots away.

Because it is Cherokee you dipshit.

My great great x5 granddad, married a cherokee girl in the ~1880s

I bet Running Pussy loved being forcibly married to pale face because his religion forced him because adultery is a sin
You’re a rape baby m80

(you)

Think about it. Do you really think she WANTED to marry him? The entirety of her race and most likely her whole family were killed by his kind, and she was a non-white female in the 1800s. She had no choice.

this

As this happened nearly 140 years ago I do not know the full story.

But the family history, that's been passed down through the generations, says that everything was consensual. Nor was there any rape, or bullshit like that.

But keep believing what you want lad.
It's not my job to try to convince random retards on the internet about my family history.

Oh, the records. Good thing y’all have that, because even if she cried rape I’m positive it would have held ground and would have gotten documented. I’m sure your red pussy savage loving genocidal race traitor of a grandfather would also admit it was forced and/or rape

>family story about Injun blood

Yea, you're just white bro.

I knew this other “Cherokee” kid who also talked about white people/social justice as if he wasn’t white himself. He was only sixteen at the time, he never talked about it again after I asked him to name 1 Native American with blue eyes and freckles (like himself) he literally just stared at me